• Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player
  • »»───(knee)───►
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner
  • Game nicks: Hallah
Lancing
« on: December 19, 2012, 12:33:08 am »
So I just retired and im going lancing this gen. 15/21 im going wpf in 2h xbow and poles. I was wondering how much wpf I should go in poles if i want to use the wpf just to lance. Would around 60-80 be good? Would appreciate some replies.

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
Re: Lancing
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 01:52:02 am »
+1
Hm, if you're going to put wpf into 2h/xbow, then I'd suggest filling this up as much as you'd like, then just dumping ur leftover wpf into lancing.

I lanced with about 90 wpf for a long while, and had no problems.

Really, though, I'm not sure if you'll have enough wpf to go around. You won't be able to carry an xbow, bolts, 2h (even a long 1h) and lance on horseback. You'd need to use an xbow/blots, a 1 slot 2h, and a 1 slot polearm.

You're being nerfed
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
Re: Lancing
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 02:14:23 am »
Hm, if you're going to put wpf into 2h/xbow, then I'd suggest filling this up as much as you'd like, then just dumping ur leftover wpf into lancing.

I lanced with about 90 wpf for a long while, and had no problems.

Really, though, I'm not sure if you'll have enough wpf to go around. You won't be able to carry an xbow, bolts, 2h (even a long 1h) and lance on horseback. You'd need to use an xbow/blots, a 1 slot 2h, and a 1 slot polearm.

You're being nerfed

Yeah I was thinking both points.  As someone who is a big believer in having polearm WPF when lancing from horse, if you're going 2h/xbow and only using polearms for lancing, then I'd prob not put any points into polearm WPF.

Also, you're not going to have room for crossbow/bolts/2h and lance.  Lances (every single one as far as I know) are 2 slots, crossbow and bolts is 2 slots, that's 4 slots...and there's no 0 slot 2h's...

Seems like a shit build to me...I'd suggest just going polearm/xbow if it were me.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy