Author Topic: Unban request Goliathz  (Read 469 times)

Offline Goliathz

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban request Goliathz
« on: December 17, 2012, 09:50:16 pm »
Not sure why was I banned, but I have an idea of who might have done it. Here's proof of why you should unban me

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lorden

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Unban request Goliathz
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 10:23:51 pm »
Step 1: Troll and teamwound Freely
Step 2: When on verge of getting banned for teamwounding, stop.
Step 3: Instead, start baiting other players into teamwounding you
Step 4: Post ban requests
Step 5: TROLLOLOLOLOLOL---wait, why am I banned?

Offline Goliathz

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 10:27:25 pm »
Step 1: Troll and teamwound Freely
Step 2: When on verge of getting banned for teamwounding, stop.
Step 3: Instead, start baiting other players into teamwounding you
Step 4: Post ban requests
Step 5: TROLLOLOLOLOLOL---wait, why am I banned?

What have I done to you? Name an incident of where I keep teamwounding with details and show proof like pictures or a video? Why do people hate me? I don't teamwound or bait people. You keep thinking of me that I'm a huge troll, when I'm actually being trolled and teamwounded/teamkill, explain your accusations against me?

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 10:52:03 pm »
Lorden please don't reply in ban threads where you were not involved.

Goliathz, you were banned by Canary for 24 hours as multiple admins witnessed you teamwounding right back at these guys, and you've been recently warned about griefing/teamwounding.  This is your first documented ban, but not your first warning.  If you are found to be involved in more of these events in the future expect the bantime to increase.

E: A lot of cut/paste tomfoolery.  It's up to Canary to unban or let the ban run its course.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 11:05:45 pm by MrShine »
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 11:47:35 pm »
What have I done to you? Name an incident of where I keep teamwounding with details and show proof like pictures or a video? Why do people hate me? I don't teamwound or bait people. You keep thinking of me that I'm a huge troll, when I'm actually being trolled and teamwounded/teamkill, explain your accusations against me?

Okay.

Not sure why was I banned, but I have an idea of who might have done it. Here's proof of why you should unban me

And now here's proof of why you should stay banned:

Three teamkills, practically fresh out of spawn at that. Revenge teamwounding is against the rules, as it is still intentional teamwounding. You triple TKed at a time when at least three admins were present on the server, and there was nary an I-chat report preceding the incident. Sorry for the delay on punishment, the website was down for a while immediately following your having gotten report-kicked and you didn't log back in right after.

The parties involved in the possible baiting have been dealt with, but you are also at fault for retaliating against them. Your ban should end sometime around 3am CST.