Author Topic: Unban The_Cheese_Salesman  (Read 266 times)

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guys That CMP Has Quoted [GTCHQ]
  • Game nicks: Jason_The_Great
Unban The_Cheese_Salesman
« on: December 16, 2012, 07:54:00 pm »
This thread is an example of a group of clannies picking on individual in this case The_Cheese_Salesman.

For the first page there is nothing but these BJ guys spamming to get Cheese banned... Trolololol.

If you look at their scores in the "defense screenshot" it clearly shows negative scores for all three of these guys, proving that this was a provoked response.

Furthermore, there was an admin on at the time who choose not to resolve the situation resulting in this outcome.

While vigilante justice is never an appropriate response, given that the admin on at the time did not stop the BJ guys from harassing Cheese 30 hours is an extremely excessive ban for his actions.

This decision encourages others to replicate the BJ's behavior, I urge that his ban be reduced and that the admins come up with a solution to end this type of baiting as it's simply not fair.
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison
It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law - Thomas Hobbes.
Too busy not giving a fuck...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
Re: Unban The_Cheese_Salesman
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 12:25:50 am »
You'll have to appeal to Muki.

Present situation aside, let this be fair warning to players who are engaging in this baiting of other players for the sheer purpose of hoping for a reaction in order to post a ban request, knowing good and well 95% of players will not take a screenshot or press M, not realizing what is coming. I will be on a campaign to make certain that you are affected more than your victims. I know the situation exists, and I'm will not tolerate it. Bans are done by CD key, so don't bother trying with alts. Your main will be locked as well. I, however, will be using unidentifiable alts and so you will never know when I am watching this go on.

This is precisely why I will warn, kick and yes, ban players for punching/kicking/horse bumping/rock throwing in spawn.
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

visitors can't see pics , please register or login