Author Topic: NAP or SLAP?  (Read 2201 times)

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
NAP or SLAP?
« on: December 13, 2012, 01:48:56 am »
+3
So, before I begin with this, I want to clarify, I don't care enough about Strategus or this Mod anymore to really go forward with a big war for this. So, with that said, here's the skinny.

Back on Nov. 20th, Remnants and KUTT agreed to the purchase of Bhulaban and with it came a 60 Day Non-Aggression pact. Yet, today, (as I write this) we are fighting over Bhulaban since we have been  attacked by Al Qaeda. I look at the roster and I see..

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Now mind you, we did have 2 Remnants on our side (thank you).

Along with this, you can see the agreement, http://forum.meleegaming.com/diplomacy/sale-agreement-between-kutt-and-remnants/ It clearly states 60 day NAP and that this will stay in place even with changes to the clan's name or structure or banner--so do not bother with the argument of "KUTT is no more."

To add more to this, KUTT is apart of TAMDA, the Tundra Area Mutual Defense Agreement which is signed by HG_Elindor with a subtext of signing on behalf of Remnant.

So, I beg to ask the question--If we are in a NAP and you agreed to Mercenary Support, why is it you guys are dishonoring it by signing for someone whom is attacking the same fief in which you sold to us not even 22 days ago?
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
Re: NAP or SLAP?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 01:51:41 am »
+4
inb4 Chestaclese calls someone a nerd or bitch.  :lol:
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 01:54:50 am »
+1
Any and all agreements are worthless with 90% of NA given that most clan leaders simply won't care if it no longer becomes convenient.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Weewum

• Count
  • Renown: 159
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2012, 01:55:50 am »

Edit:Admins gonna Admin(Hate)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 03:17:37 am by Weewum »

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2012, 02:06:50 am »
Just want to post before this escalates into a shit-fest, which was only partially my intention  :twisted:, that Sauce clarified with me that Remnant is apparently not apart of TAMDA, as I suppose I misunderstood from Elindor's writings. The NAP, while the merc support for the opposition seems questionable has been written off as nothing more than mercs just wanting xp.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2012, 02:11:33 am »
+2
Eight people signing up against you is not considered aggression?  :rolleyes:  I'll remember that for the future.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2012, 02:17:07 am »
Eight people signing up against you is not considered aggression?  :rolleyes:  I'll remember that for the future.

Well, sometimes you just gotta pick your battles and let the words said be the words you choose to hear :/

Unfortunately as small as we are, there is no sense in really pushing the matter further. All I can do is accept what is said and lay out on the table what I have to present.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2012, 02:19:36 am »
+4

wasn't the war between hospitaller and chaos started over the above reason at the end of strat 3?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2012, 02:20:30 am »
wasn't the war between hospitaller and chaos started over the above reason at the end of strat 3?

I have no idea, that "above reason" has started too many wars for me to count.

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • Renown: 597
  • Infamy: 83
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Remnants
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2012, 02:23:30 am »
+5
Yeah this was my fault. We all got on crpg and my guys just wanted exp.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 11:01:13 pm by Sauce »

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2012, 02:33:42 am »
+2
Allah just gained himself a bunch of Virgins after that fight. Sucks I have to spectate it while working.

Offline Kelugarn

• Marshall
  • Renown: 936
  • Infamy: 79
  • #̪͎̳̭̰͓͙ͯ͗̇͘ͅͅ1̢ͨ̈̆̓ͮ͐̌͏̪̦͓̣ ̽̇ͫ҉̸͕̻͙͖̮̹ͅN̡̥̭͖͙ͮ͊͡
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Froyo The Wizard
  • IRC nick: #FreeArys2012
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2012, 02:47:33 am »
+1
Allah just gained himself a bunch of Virgins after that fight. Sucks I have to spectate it while working.

Oh SNAP.

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2012, 02:50:58 am »
+3
Cmon Berenger, quit pulling a Miley and -'ing all my posts. It's all in good fun.

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
  • Renown: 340
  • Infamy: 106
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2012, 03:02:17 am »
+7
The Battle Pity Party of Curaw

So Muffy threw a party but didn't want to invite Kelly because Kelley was friends with Heather and no one fucking liked Heather. No one liked Heather because Heather's a little bitch that spreads rumors about everyone, you can't trust Heather. Problem was Muffy invited Kelley to the party before she knew she was friends with Heather and now it was too late to uninvite Kelley because the party was only a day away and that would be rude. Uninviting Kelley the day before the party is something Heather would do. So Muffy threw the party and Kelley showed up in her purple dress and we all tried to be so nice to her because this would probably be the last party she ever went to and tomorrow at lunch she'd have to sit with Heather because we wouldn't let her sit with us because fuck Heather.

Fuck Heather.
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2012, 03:02:56 am »
+2
Fuck Heather.

I was wondering when you would show up chap!