Author Topic: Please unban me  (Read 745 times)

Offline Bodhiman

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gvydion_Friendship_isMagic / Hodor_the_Cylon / Sleggh /Septon_John_Cavil/Battlestar_Septon_Find_Me
Please unban me
« on: December 11, 2012, 08:37:53 pm »
Battlestar_Septon_Find_Me 

:shock:

Im banned more than  36 hours now , and also second time in short time (this week ) ;  whats the problem  ?   I was not even last man of my team alive ,  also was willing and going  to fight , maybe not  standing very close  to foes but still active  (also wth  ranged / Xbow and mount )   and then WHAAAM  kicked and banned   without   much  of warning  , or any warning at all , if  I remember   (  there was  also  one more person alive in my team so we got some  small chance  to crush  10-12  or so   foes from other team   )

( also i wont lie  , that i vere intoxicated and stuff , I wasnt ...)

plz kindly unban me
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 09:17:06 pm by Bodhiman »
there is no spoon

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
Re: Please unban me
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 09:20:02 pm »
Yes    Battlestar_Septon_Find_Me (755912)    Canary    17.12.2012 02:07:18    leeching    

IIRC, it was for 7 days. As this is the 6th time you've been banned for leeching, and Canary had just banned you a day or two before for 12 hours for leeching, don't expect this to be lifted. That is, however, up to Canary.
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 09:25:55 pm »
plz kindly unban me

I'm pretty sure I kicked you the other day for leeching.

Offline Bodhiman

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gvydion_Friendship_isMagic / Hodor_the_Cylon / Sleggh /Septon_John_Cavil/Battlestar_Septon_Find_Me
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 01:58:49 pm »
Of course I vere leeching / with expensiwe gear (masterwork long espada eslavona . Rouncey , medium armour , xbow ) and moving toward enemy ... leeching is only logical explanation  , yes it is , also talking / typing  to other people *chat*  in  round before    its  obvious sign of leeching

im damn leech
 thats for sure   

:oops:
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 02:17:02 pm by Bodhiman »
there is no spoon

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, 06:28:17 pm »
You've been banned 5 times for leeching by 4 different admins within the course of about 60 days.

If I had to guess I'd say the problem lies with what you've been doing, not how admins have been defining 'leeching'.

Canary has the final say on your ban in either case, maybe he'll be merciful otherwise it will be about 5 more days.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2012, 10:32:01 pm »
There's only a very slight need for me to say this, but this guy leeches every single time I see him in server. I'm sorry, but 1v20 as HX, shooting bolts from half the map away is not playing the class, it's delaying. For god's sake, this guy even put in his name "FIND ME"

Protip: It's because when he's the last one left, the other team is forced to find him. All the while, this guy will say "FIND ME" and such. He's banned from EU for tking Meow or some shit so now he leeches here.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Bodhiman

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2012, 01:29:26 pm »
noBOdY LiKEs mE  ;/                     :mad:  :cry:  :cry:  :(  :cry:  :(  :cry:  :(  :cry: :(
there is no spoon

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2012, 08:31:29 pm »
So maybe stop leeching then (if what the admins and community are saying is true...which I'd guess is probably the case over one individual claiming otherwise).

It sounds like your play style is the problem, maybe try to fix it before playing again?
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2012, 08:46:17 pm »
A) You were actually warned prior to the map that you were banned on.
B) You had received a 12-hour ban three days before this with a much more explicit warning.
C) Your ban history is full of other bans for leeching.
D) This situation involved you running off to a peripheral area on the map and running behind a building to hide.
E) Leeching is a method; it is the means, not necessarily the goal, that is the problem. Whether or not you're earning anything from it doesn't matter to your team.

I have seen you fight before. However, more often than not you seem to be on the edges of a map milling about waiting for other people to come to you (hence Find_Me, I suppose). Well, on the whole there's not a problem with that. It becomes a problem, however, is when you wind up doing nothing for your team, or elongate rounds, making an entire server full of dead people spectate you and wait to play on your behalf.

The bans have spoken towards your unwillingness to continue being a contributive member of your team. If you keep playing in this manner, your bans for it will keep increasing in length.

Your current ban ends on the 17th around late morning in Europe.

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 145
  • pls
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Friends with Benefits
  • Game nicks: Noodles
  • IRC nick: Noodles
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2012, 08:53:22 pm »
I know my place is not here, but I have warned Septon multiple times on Community within the last week(after his ban on NA_1). I have kicked him twice. Next time, I will be banning him as well. He just doesn't get it. I even confronted him while he was leeching, and said "Septon stop leeching, aren't you banned on NA_1 for leeching?" (something along the lines of that). He immediately logged off the server, and that was just yesterday afternoon.
Quote from: Testicleez
Noodles (Nibbles): One of my top dawgs. A godly c-rpg player and a chill ass muhfucka'. He's supposed to be adopting me once he gets married. One day I'll get him to order me a pizza… One day.