Author Topic: Frisian battle, attacking Hero_Party with favorable odds, December 11th 9AM EST  (Read 1725 times)

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
Frisian Freedom is not in TAMDA, only Dracul is and we actually attacked you, not the other way around.  So in that case, no, we received no support in our assaults and were fueled purely by our own allegiance to BIRD CLAN utilizing our own troops, gear and gold.  The closest thing to support we got was a small (and I mean teeny tiny) reinforcement by Clever from FCC when we attacked Peg and Hole (who is very evasive, by the way).

It didn't look like a very small reinforcement on my screen. If I recall correctly you went from lightly armed to heavily armed. Not to mention Papa Kesh doing all of the diplomacy for you guys.

Offline Shik

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Gilmore Girls
You Hero Party guys may be pretty good in game, but I swear to the GODKING, your organizational skills are on a lower par than KUTT's.
probably cause we don't care lol. our members do whatever they want, fuck the consequences

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
+2
Good fight guys, it was an interesting one. I was planning to go attack you guys in a tacticool formation, but you guys wanted to rush our flags over and over until you went nekked. You just about got us, too.

I think these are the battle results:
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battledetail&id=1761
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
+1
Yeah, I had the flags completely down at least twice, but we never could seal the deal. Oh well. This is my first foray as a strat
character, so I haven't fixed the nighttime settings or anything like that. Good luck escaping with my stuff.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
+1
I liked the battle....and then we ran out of 1h.

FML.

I made 23:14 while we had 1h and then finished 5:14 the moment we ran out.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
+1
It didn't look like a very small reinforcement on my screen. If I recall correctly you went from lightly armed to heavily armed. Not to mention Papa Kesh doing all of the diplomacy for you guys.

Nope, we received a very tiny amount of gear and maybe 50 troops from FCC, the only reason being that we have a common enemy.  We were heavily armed from the start, as well.

Also, who are you to say that everything Kesh posts is propaganda when you try to make it sound like TAMDA is some evil empire lead by StalinKesh?  And what diplomacy did he do for us?  We declared allegiance to BIRD CLAN and you guys just happen to be at war with our GODKING.  Of course we'd come attack you.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus