Author Topic: New Game Mode: Defend the Caravan  (Read 353 times)

Offline oguzergin

• Noble
  • Renown: 22
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Antarians
  • Game nicks: ANT_OguzErgin
New Game Mode: Defend the Caravan
« on: December 08, 2012, 04:47:52 pm »
+12
Recently, if there is a map change request in Defend the Virgin, there is disagrement and the game transforms itself to the battle of protecters of the virgin and virgin attackers.

So I suggest having a DTV where there are no bots but real players. Of course, if the virgin is at a fixed position this is no different than a siege wher eyou protect the flag. But if the virgin moves and the defenders are supposed to defend it until it reaches a specific point that would be a different game mode, possibly between battle, siege and DTV.

This new game mode could be multiple virgins (hence the name Caravan) trying to go to a location through a route, with a bunch of guards and attackers. If all virgins die until the journey is finished attackers win, if the caravan reaches the destination defenders win.

Dead poeple can respawn near the caravan or it can be the case like the battle where noone respawns. Respawn option seems more reasonable to me.

Just a suggestion ...

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: New Game Mode: Defend the Caravan
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 04:50:24 pm »
Fun fact : in French DTC is an acronym often used by annoying teenagers when they are asked a place, and means "in your asshole".

The more you know

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 05:56:31 am »
+2
Instead of protecting her... Why don't we just protect a caravan that moves along a road from waves of attackers?

Offline Doppel

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 09:21:19 am »
+1
I've made a quite similar suggestion some months before- I like the idea!

http://forum.meleegaming.com/suggestions-corner/revolt!-save-the-king!/msg595962/#msg595962

Offline Conquisitore

• Count
  • Renown: 271
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Balde
  • Game nicks: Kohl_Koepfer, Conquisitore, Hora, Vincent, Lasterfahrer, Kanzler
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 06:42:48 pm »
The Carvan should travel from one Spawn (village) to another but with some stops between. The caravan open their tents and you can spawn some equipment or amo.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login