Author Topic: Ban request on Phantasmal_Damsel_ATTS  (Read 824 times)

Offline Young_Upstart

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban request on Phantasmal_Damsel_ATTS
« on: December 07, 2012, 10:52:34 pm »
This just happened in DTV, V was getting attacked whiled Phantasmal was leeching not helping at all, I killed the ones attacking V accidently hitting her once, she reported me so I told her to do something and she followed that by shooting me in the back of the head and asking how that was for something.  Requesting for Leeching/intentional TK.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
Re: Ban request on Phantasmal_Damsel_ATTS
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 11:17:19 pm »
While I may have been wrong to shoot him, he did not ACCIDENTALLY shoot me once (as he stated above), it was actually three times purposely. Attached are the screens showing our conversation and my chat log. I understand, and accept a week ban for my actions. But if so, this person deserves the same for intentional teamwounding. He could have QMLed me (was taking care of school matters) instead of taking actions into his own hands.

Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.

Offline Young_Upstart

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 11:30:19 pm »
Tsk tsk, your evidence against my Propaganda is destroying my case, but before you call my honor into question , 1 hit or 3 they WERE accidents which you would know if you were watching, its hard to clear the virgin of attackers when useless logs are in the way, I will let that I was not trying to avoid hitting you while slashing at the enemy as you weren't doing anything anyway but saving the virgin was my intent, I take DTV very seriously though I have a feeling admins dont and this will probably go unanswered anyway

Offline Little Lord Lollipop

• Duke
  • Renown: 582
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: Frumpty_Dumpty_ATTS
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 11:31:41 pm »
As tempting as it is to say go ban yourself (or something like that).  I highly doubt you just happened to hit him three times or "once" as you say accidentally.

I take DTV very seriously
You lost on peasants....sorry it had to be said.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 11:35:44 pm by Little Lord Lollipop »
Dear Little Lord Lollipop
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2012, 11:38:29 pm »
I tabbed back in and he shot me. They were not accidents or at least the last one was not. I obviously saw the intentional TW and reported it immediately or there would have been other dead peasants in between the report and the wound. This person has tried to manipulate every bit of evidence to their advantage, as shown from their very first post.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 11:49:45 pm by rangers_17 »
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.

Offline Young_Upstart

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2012, 11:48:08 pm »
Lol! how did I shoot you with my sword out? is there a new throwing sword I don't know about because Id be all over that, and no actually we didn't lose to peasants because I came and saved V

Offline Little Lord Lollipop

• Duke
  • Renown: 582
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: Frumpty_Dumpty_ATTS
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2012, 11:51:59 pm »
The screenshots beg to differ  :rolleyes:
Dear Little Lord Lollipop
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team

Offline Young_Upstart

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2012, 12:18:26 am »
right you are sir I see that but never got to play that next round anyway.  has nothing to do with it anywa
y

Offline In Cauda Venenum

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • not actually gay
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: Saturn_of_Chaos
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2012, 12:47:43 am »
looks like you shot him (him being phantasmal) first to me.

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2012, 01:57:03 am »
You both are in agreeance of intentionally team-wounding/team-killing.
Tsubodai, you seem to be intentionally twisting the reality of the situation based on your original claim of "accidentally" hitting Phantasmal once to:
I will let that I was not trying to avoid hitting you while slashing at the enemy as you weren't doing anything anyway...
Tsubodai, it does appear you attacked Phantasmal three times, not once, intentionally. Perhaps there were only a few peasants left and you were flailing around the V, hitting Phantasmal carelessly trying to clear the area.
Phantasmal responded very quickly to the TW so I expect it really was just a quick alt-tab.
Phantasmal did clearly retaliate based on the chat log.

Since you both accept you were in the wrong and Phantasmal accepts a ban, I think that's fair enough for both of you. Not a week though. I won't take you up on that.

Issuing a 12 hour ban on Tsudobai and a 12 hour ban on Phantasmal, along with a stern warning to the both of you- Use QML if it's appropriate, take lots of screenshots. Bans are easily avoidable.