Author Topic: C-RPG Fantasy League  (Read 378 times)

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
C-RPG Fantasy League
« on: December 05, 2012, 08:47:25 pm »
+6
It would be so awesome to have a system similar to fantasy leagues in sports, but for crpg players. A crpg mini game that involves both the forums and crpg. Different leagues for NA and EU seperatly to pool from, and with any number of leagues between them.

So what we need is a system that monitors everyones weekly scores and calculates them/ publishes them on the forums. (Similar to the old ats website)
Then we have individual team owners who can also be players, and a system for managing leagues/teams.

There can be: drafts, trades, team names, and of course a competitve system for going head to head in your league  and determining winners/losers.

With the score, everything can be compressed into 1 factor, points!! You have a team of players that you draft from a league that pools from everyone available in your server group.(na or eu)

There can be buy-in gold sinks and cash out prizes for the winners of each league. It can run on seasons with a new draft each season.

A score system based on a team of each "played" players highest 20 or so average rounds a week, or there average score weekly. If your teams score beats your opponents score for that week, you win. Records are stored, and a playoff season can be added at the end.

We are a big enough community to do this, yet small enough to interact and know who we are taking.

I mean c'mon, everyone right now is thinking who they would draft first, and who they know that will go under the radar that they can snag late.

Obvioulsy lots of room for suggestions, fire away!!

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
Re: C-RPG Fantasy League
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 09:55:28 pm »
+1
would be a nice idea :D I love the football fantasy leagues and there is a lot of variables on this one if you dont just go by average :D High scoring superstar who doesnt play as much vs solid mid scoring guy who plays all the time etc
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline rustyspoon

• Marshall
  • Renown: 794
  • Infamy: 164
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rustyspoon, Sir_Rusty_Of_Spoon, Rusty_the_Spoonarian
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 12:32:09 am »
+1
On idea on the CRPG forums that is good, reasonable AND sounds like fun? +1 to you, sir.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 247
  • Infamy: 2672
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 12:42:53 am »
Good idea. But we'll have to clone Harald to make it happen.

So it will stay just an idea unless someone else is willing to work on it.

Offline Snoozer

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 58
  • Faction:Knights Hospitaller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 06:06:17 am »
it sounds actually fucken awesome i wouldnt mind it at all, its way better then any cliche high score game system thats for sure
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Good Bye Lost Legion R.I.P Q_Q