Author Topic: Anti UIF Troop collection competition. (EU-Dhirim Area)  (Read 10414 times)

Offline Pejlaen

• Count
  • Renown: 297
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Pejlaen
Re: Anti UIF Troop collection competition. (EU-Dhirim Area)
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2012, 03:40:45 pm »
nvm
skilled individuals, putting them together can create a very deadly and effective team.

The bow, it represents, that a skilled archer can pick a mighty man at arms off from a distance.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2012, 03:51:55 pm »
+1
I have a question.

How do you pick winners and how will it not be rig able? Would you stream it like I did with my old lottery a while ago?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Pejlaen

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2012, 03:57:54 pm »
Took you 4 strats to finally kill UIF (which quit the game). GG gratz.

I'd give you some medal or something but i'm afraid a cat stole it from me. Or maybe it was a bird. I dunno.

Anti-UIF were about to leave strat because UIF were cheating.

UIF left Strat since they can't cheat anymore/got punished for cheating.

GG, gratz.
skilled individuals, putting them together can create a very deadly and effective team.

The bow, it represents, that a skilled archer can pick a mighty man at arms off from a distance.

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2012, 03:58:20 pm »
As far as I know my luck I wouldnt win, even if I brought in 100.000 troops. :D
but I think i will have somebody throw in 100 troops, just for the fun. :D

Does it have to be a MW-item that we can win, or can we choose three items +1, too?
edit: nah, nvm, i could just win the +3 item and use my other two loompoints for the other two items.

IDEA: Do a live-stream!
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2012, 03:58:59 pm »
And please: let your sister or mother or girlfriend do the drawing - i dont care as long as she is female (since birth), 18+ and cute! :O
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2012, 04:14:26 pm »
+6
Anti-UIF were about to leave strat because UIF were cheating.

UIF left Strat since they can't cheat anymore/got punished for cheating.

GG, gratz.
Good old merc bullshit, you can't just go about saying "UIF WAS CHEATING! POOR US! SO UNFAIR!" when it was only union, vendetta and a few greys who got banned, as far as I'm aware no drz or nordmen or Occitan or Empire were caught cheating, and I'm pretty sure I heard something 'bout at least one Kapikulu taking a ban for multiaccounting, and I recall a large amount of Kapikulus being banned last strat for cheating, so anti UIF is a cheater carebear block... even with the multiaccounters who didn't actually grind troops (still is cheating though) you outnumbered them with your massive carebearing. If the entire UIF hadn't been bored to death they could kick your ass now, despite you being way larger, abusing nighttime, and my old friendging out in general.

And do not fucking even bother bringing up how unfair it was that UIF got to the majority of the banned fiefs before you did, the information of who was banned was out there, you just didn't look the right places.

Heck you guys even went allout carebear against independent nordmen and then forced them to join UIF by setting your nighttime to cover the majority of peoples playtime, you're more responsible for the map blocking up than uif, you're just as big cheaters as uif, you're twenty times as whiny as uif, and you're a lot worse at carebearing than uif.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Pejlaen

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2012, 04:27:55 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Are you plain dumb as a hobby, or are you planning on making a career out of it?

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2012, 04:29:58 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)

Are you plain dumb as a hobby, or are you planning on making a career out of it?
Are you to dumb to comprehend what I wrote, or are you to dumb to come up with any reasonable argument against it?
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2012, 04:31:04 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Did you just +1 a comment you disagreed with? Lol.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2012, 04:31:17 pm »
+6
UIF lived without:

Only had so few multiaccounters that it didn't even impact any economy, that is if Strat was still fun to do.  :P

(Besides a few Nords actually being granted access after use for a month when strat was just... uck.)
Although, it's probably rigged so that all other factions can see exactly what the Nords using it are doing now

I like being able to see half the map though np.

Pejlaen: There is only so few UIF banned, you are over exaggerating. Sorry we have to let you fight Templars & Fallens and whatever few clans are left in strategus now. And within weeks time there is going to be so much hatred towards eachother again for no reason that I'll be glad that we don't play strat no more.

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2012, 04:37:31 pm »
+2
Thovex do you seriously expect them to stop carebearing once UIF are completely gone? There's a reason mercs combined with deserters and coalition combined into coalition and it sure as hell isn't that they totally ain't gonna carebear and ally up at all.
Eastern is definitely not gonna stop being a bunch of huge megaclans, and those huge megaclans definitely aren't gonna actually fight each other.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2012, 04:38:17 pm »
+4
Thovex do you seriously expect them to stop carebearing once UIF are completely gone? There's a reason mercs combined with deserters and coalition combined into coalition and it sure as hell isn't that they totally ain't gonna carebear and ally up at all.
Eastern is definitely not gonna stop being a bunch of huge megaclans, and those huge megaclans definitely aren't gonna actually fight each other.

Don't care what they do in strat, it's boring.  :P

I just don't appreciate the fact that UIF isn't allowed to this tool when it was needed, it is extremely easymode seeing everything, giving orders through some kind of mail.  :P
But don't care anymore.

So anyway
I have a question.

How do you pick winners and how will it not be rig able? Would you stream it like I did with my old lottery a while ago?

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2012, 04:57:48 pm »
UIF lived without:

How sweet, now I lost the rest of interest about Strategus I had from some time.
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2012, 04:58:49 pm »
+1
If you send someone over to NA border through Coalition's land into the Steppes on NA, I can give you 2000 at Bulugur.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Tomas

• Marshall
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Fallen Brigade Website
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Tomas
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2012, 05:31:54 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Lol - so now you are complaining that your enemies have been kind enough to give you the tool they use to help manage their faction?!?!?

I've seen 1 other of these tools first hand and heard about 2 more, yet none of these were ever shared.  As far as I am aware the Wolves are gradually sharing this with everyone because they want it to become part of the main Strat code for everybody, rather than an exclusive tool just for clans with the skills to create it for themselves.  Personally I welcome this drive within the community to enhance what we have now and actually share it with others, rather than keeping the advantage to themselves.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 05:36:44 pm by Tomas »