Author Topic: night time settings. come on Hosp!!  (Read 3518 times)

Offline Krosis

• Count
  • Renown: 166
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: night time settings. come on Hosp!!
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2012, 03:10:15 pm »
+1
Great battle indeed, the last stand was a nail biter.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2012, 04:02:33 pm »
Wish I was able to make the fight. can someone link it please. hopefully next time we can slot it better. Any what is your night time set at so we can have it during a better time slot and not get pushed to terrible am hours again
Leader of BS

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2012, 04:19:32 pm »
As an EU guy who went through NA strat, I can't really blame a person to not want to stay up 'til 5 AM to catch NA primetime.

I haven't had a single strat battle between 12 PM and 9 PM so far. Most EU fights I did was 9 PM to 1 AM. The NA fights happened 12 AM and 9 AM.

Never mind staying up late the day before to initiate the fight in a decent NA time.

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2012, 07:37:19 pm »
Is there a war going on or something?  I haven't been around a whole lot so this forum is where I get most of my news and I'm seeing a lot of Hosp battles but no thread.  I hope this isn't the thread 'cause this is p. weak for a war thread.
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2012, 07:41:17 pm »
I guess FCC is still considering their declaration of war against us from a month or two ago as the declaration (there was a 2 or 3 week period where they backed off and left the steppe) but now they've come back with thousands of troops and marched through the north, and are marching into the steppe from the east.  So much for NH closed borders
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2012, 08:05:29 pm »
+1
Was a really good battle =) Can i expect more visitors tonight? Should i put on the coffee for you? :P
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2012, 08:58:05 pm »
Just let me know what your night setting is and we will visit again. or maybe visit that juicy city
Leader of BS

Offline Peppovitch

• Count
  • Renown: 276
  • Infamy: 128
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Peppovitch
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2012, 09:07:46 pm »
+1
I'll get that night time figured out and let you guys know.  I'm all up for a better time because that was brutal for all of us.  Most of our mercs were half asleep.  I was up for 32 hours at that point.

Is BaleOHay the one to look for?

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2012, 09:43:50 pm »
Thanks peppo... we can be civil about it. we are attacking because strat needs fights. nothing personal. i for one do not hate any of u guys. hope to have some good fights.

baleohay on steam if u want to talk anything over. I am only one of the guys but I can talk to everyone and try and keep it more fun
Leader of BS

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2012, 10:02:22 pm »
Just let me know what your night setting is and we will visit again. or maybe visit that juicy city

you can see nigth time on the map on the carater show nigth time. just saying i usualy ask my guys before attack someone but that me. sometime it is true strategy wise to attack no matter what but still you can see it on the strat map.
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2012, 10:55:22 pm »
you can see nigth time on the map on the carater show nigth time. just saying i usualy ask my guys before attack someone but that me. sometime it is true strategy wise to attack no matter what but still you can see it on the strat map.

I think bale meant the night time setting of the aderyn's fief, not his personal settings. Most likely the same, but if you can't see aderyn on the map, you can't know what they are.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2012, 11:33:31 pm »
+1
exactly egan. I know its Ad's fief but since he is not traveling around I have no idea what the night settings are. We attacked at a perfectly nice time last time. 10:30 PM est roughly and it was pushed to 6am. No fun to be had with fights like that. We would like to try and keep things as close to primetime for fief fights as possible since we can pick thr attack time. It sucks to wait for hours to pick a nice fight slot and still have it pushed to a stupid time. We would like to avoid this. Open field battles are much more difficult to arrange since you are forced to attack when you catch the person.

It would be very nice to catch a guy and you can then pick a time that works best... as long as it did not fall within night settings of the person. Maybe in the next strat something like this would be possible.

for example.. I chase egan and the attack fires at 1am.. it pops up a box with the available fights 24 hours from now you select what range you would like.. it checks against egans night settings and server availability and thats the fight you get. Till something like this is added we can just try and be friendly about it so no one is losing sleep for strat.
Leader of BS

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2012, 11:53:50 pm »
+1

for example.. I chase egan and the attack fires at 1am.. it pops up a box with the available fights 24 hours from now you select what range you would like.. it checks against egans night settings and server availability and thats the fight you get. Till something like this is added we can just try and be friendly about it so no one is losing sleep for strat.

I like that idea! And as for being civil, I agree and its great to see, We can fight on the battlefield, But outside of that its great to be able to talk and joke around.. Its like scrapping with a buddy at a bar, You duke it out, Then have a few beers afterwords, where as before it was like a catfight between two women (No insult meant to the females) But you would scrap, and hold a grudge for years, while your eyes bled with hatred while all along holding a fake, but very transparent smile just waiting for the next opportunity to slash someone's tires..

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2012, 12:22:26 am »
I guess FCC is still considering their declaration of war against us from a month or two ago as the declaration (there was a 2 or 3 week period where they backed off and left the steppe) but now they've come back with thousands of troops and marched through the north, and are marching into the steppe from the east.  So much for NH closed borders

Never called that off. Other things just came up at the time.

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2012, 03:45:08 am »
...  So much for NH closed borders

http://forum.meleegaming.com/diplomacy/strat-4-na-border-policy-list/

Quote from: Turboflex on October 22, 2012, 04:55:43 pm

Clan: Norse Horde
    Holdings: The Norse Kingdom of Uhhun
    Border Policy: Only approved entry

Please note the above word: Approved. FCC asked permission and were approved. Since we have no agreements with anybody else that conflict with said agreement, I fail to see the issue here.