Author Topic: Old alt seems to have stats wiped.  (Read 322 times)

Offline _uwu_

• Count
  • Renown: 158
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck u
    • View Profile
  • Faction: calradian confederacy
  • Game nicks: uwu, wrigglypete, firebert_amstrad, pupster
Old alt seems to have stats wiped.
« on: December 01, 2012, 05:18:14 am »
So, after coming back to this game a few weeks ago, I was looking at my alts. One of them who was an archer was about level 21 at the time. This character was made some time in 2011. Anyways, the site and game act as if he's only level one, even though I know for a fact he was level 21ish. Seeing as how I had Bodkin Arrows, a Horn Bow, a black lamellar vest, and a Nodachi. I sold all the stuff on the character to see if I could transfer the gold, and I wasn't. It says I have 0 gold and I have about 18k. It seems like his stats were wiped or something like that. Keep in mind this is the only old alt this happened to, and I have a bunch of them.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
Re: Old alt seems to have stats wiped.
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 06:11:06 am »
While trying to optimise the site, some stuff went wrong, and long story short, we're now on a new webserver.

Avatars are still missing, I can hopefully save them, tell me if there is anything else you miss.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars