Author Topic: [BAN] ObdachloseSchlampe  (Read 426 times)

Offline Tuetensuppe

• Event Manager
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tuetensuppe Tojtensoup_throwing_spoons Merc_cry_me_a_soup
[BAN] ObdachloseSchlampe
« on: November 30, 2012, 11:00:32 am »
happened this morning on eu1...
pls give him a short period of time to think about his words...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

*yes that are 4screens in 1

Quote from: Gnjus
yes thats the problem, no more nice clans, everyone acts like theyre the real thing but all are just greedy backstabbing arrogant sons of bitches

Offline Muunilinst

• Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems
  • Game nicks: Renovatio
Re: [BAN] ObdachloseSchlampe
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 11:24:06 am »
thanks tueten,

i see ur a master of manipulation.

This STF char was made by me.

I made it just today and i tryed 2 times to relog to the server because that char wasnt linked to my mainaccount page.
Ofc i immiedetely got harrased by some guys (i made no screens cuz im sick of all this banning shit going on) i left the server tryed it again and it still didnt worked i tryed to explain them why im naked, they didint believed me and some were going on starting to slightly flame me. i ignored it and after couple of rounds ( it hought it may take some time cuz site was down lately maybe it has smth to do with that.)
i called those guys which diidnt listeneed to what i said shut up hobbyless trying to ban me for beeing 3 rounds naked (leeching) i even told them why . i even said sorry 3 times and wrote romans about what happened to me and why its not working but tuete dididnt screened that ofcourse.  If u consider banning me for this pls take a look at the logs it was on EU 1 at  9-10 o'clock.

Oh i almost forgot the "offensive" name. yes its means  homeless whore in german, and? what is offending u in that.

I stand to allt hose things i said and if u ban me make it a PERMABAN pls. But read the logs. I swear i said the truth.
Now i give it to the admins comepetent hand. they shall judge about this.

Just one thing pls before the ban pls msg me so i can hand over looms and koney to some guys in this mod.

Thanks for reading cheers,
sincerely vagabond aka siskeen aka Obdachlose Schlampe

Offline Tuetensuppe

• Event Manager
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 88
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tuetensuppe Tojtensoup_throwing_spoons Merc_cry_me_a_soup
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 11:48:12 am »
1. even if guys dont believe you > is no point to insult them
2. the name is offensive in my opinion and i think i dont need to explain my own opinion
3. that ban.request is not about leeching its about the insults, thats all
4. im no "ban-tourist" who post ban.request like hell here > only if im pissed/disappointed about the behaviour of people
5. i didnt manipulate anything

greetings

Tueten

Quote from: Gnjus
yes thats the problem, no more nice clans, everyone acts like theyre the real thing but all are just greedy backstabbing arrogant sons of bitches

Offline Muunilinst

• Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems
  • Game nicks: Renovatio
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 12:21:05 pm »
u werent even their as everythign started and im sure u dont even know who i "insulted" i just said to someone that he shalls hut up talking to me he was offesively speaking to me about beiing a leecher and sayingeh wants to get me banned over and over. you just read what u wanted to read. im dissapointed... now pls lets wait till an admin checks the logs and jusges.

Useless Ban post over and over why people cant just enjoy the game and if someone rages let him rage as far is doesnt go too far telling someone to shut up when it annoys someone gets u banned now ?
If i choose to name my char homelesswhore whats wrong in that i dont insult anybody by that. if i dont like instant soups cuz my fatehr died cuz he ate too much of em. can i make a ban req on u then? 

and if someone has some account troubles and cant his char getting linked to the website, and therefor pĆ¼lays naked some rounds at friday morning ( it was like 15 min)  u want to get him banned. srsly whats wrong with u guys u lost the main part why one should play games.

Let me give u a tip if u are so horny at getting people banned. maybe sneak to the wolves ts give urself a other name join our ts and record when soemone swears at someone in our ts.

Offline Everkistus

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 108
  • No good deed goes unpunished
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Everkistus
  • IRC nick: Everkistus
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2012, 12:33:48 pm »
This is silly.

Don't insult people ingame. Thread locked.