ARE YOU FAITHFUL!?!?!

AL-HAMDU LILLAHI RABBIL 'ALAMIN!
17 (17.5%)
ALLAHU AKBAAAAAR!
24 (24.7%)
Niemand is a filthy chocolate chip cookie
56 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 97

Author Topic: JIHAD ON USLUM AND SHULUS AGAINST EVIL chocolate chip cookie PARTY (FIRST NA CROSSOVER EU WAR!!!)  (Read 11923 times)

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
Every young Jihadist who wants to join this epic spiritual journey and road to victory join the strat faction and ALLAHU AKBAR!

>>>>> http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfofaction&id=285   <<<<<<

Apply with the link and i'll accept you.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 10:55:12 pm by CountBerenger »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
HAHAHA this made me laugh so hard  :mrgreen:

D: but also cry
dont you love me anymore tears? </3
See, Vibe is the only one who care about you!
Oh, and good luck Berenger!
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Weewum

• Count
  • Renown: 159
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
THE JIHAD IS ACCEPTING ANY FORMER KUTT WHO WANT TO HELP, FOR THE REASONS OF, LOOTING, BEING FAITHFUL, OR GLORY.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Weewum

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
The Germs are plotting against us!
http://forum.meleegaming.com/deutsches-forum/anti-niemand-allianz/msg623329/?boardseen#new
Sorry to say, I'm somewhat of a germophobe, we must impose a quarantine.  On topic though, this may be an issue for the jihad, but twill only be a stepping stone.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
http://forum.meleegaming.com/deutsches-forum/anti-niemand-allianz/msg623329/?boardseen#new

Don't worry. Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen. Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design. CotgS friends, are walking into a trap, as is their carebear friends . It was I who allowed the Cold Front Alliance to know the location of our invasion point. It is quite safe from their pitiful little band. An entire legion of my best troops awaits them.

Oh, I'm afraid the IED's will be quite operational when your friends arrive Niemand.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 04:39:27 pm by CountBerenger »

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
  • Renown: 665
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarin_Wiltzu
  • IRC nick: Wiltzu
I'm pretty sure everyone knows which side I'll choose
When in Rome, live as the Romans do; when elsewhere, live as they live elsewhere.

Kaikki on tasa-arvoisia. Toiset on vain tasa-arvoisempia kuin toiset.

Offline Arathian

• Duke
  • Renown: 650
  • Infamy: 175
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Pick it up you white ass cracka
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisians
  • Game nicks: Arathian, schizophrenic_axe_murderer
I'm pretty sure everyone knows which side I'll choose
Allahu ackbar?

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • Renown: 286
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Malta 4 lyfe.
  • Game nicks: Kirby, ynyng
Final solution: Die by Jihad

Offline Weewum

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
The bump of faith.

Offline Boss_Awesome

• Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player
  • I am the Kwisatz Haderach
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade (Not the Coalition)
  • Game nicks: Boss_Awesome
This war has been a long time coming, go git em Berenger.  Niemand is either a chocolate chip cookie or a fuckwad troll.  He deserves to be attacked either way.

Offline Conquisitore

• Count
  • Renown: 271
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Balde
  • Game nicks: Kohl_Koepfer, Conquisitore, Hora, Vincent, Lasterfahrer, Kanzler
Uslum wont be a second Stalingrad the German troops will defend it and start a big summer offence  :mrgreen:

Offline Tuetensuppe

• Event Manager
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tuetensuppe Tojtensoup_throwing_spoons Merc_cry_me_a_soup

1. dont use google.translater  :rolleyes:
2. check who and which big amount of germans replied on that thread  :wink:

This war has been a long time coming, go git em Berenger. Niemand is either a chocolate chip cookie or a fuckwad troll. He deserves to be attacked either way.

so i suggest to attack as well:

- panos (RIP)
- bjord
- tears of destiny
- chadz

and CountBerenger :wink: :wink: :wink:

Uslum wont be a second Stalingrad the German troops will defend it and start a big summer offence  :mrgreen:

« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 09:00:48 pm by Tuetensuppe »

Quote from: Gnjus
yes thats the problem, no more nice clans, everyone acts like theyre the real thing but all are just greedy backstabbing arrogant sons of bitches

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
is berenger muted for this thread? lolz

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
Alright, I will make only this one statement-post to this situation. I didnt want to and simply watched this thread, but right now I feel like it.

First thing: Call me what you want, as long as you tell it straight to my face. You did with this thread, so you have my respect for that.
Second thing: I dont fucking care about your trolling. This is really amusing. ;)
Third thing: Most of my allies and people that run into me from time to time know, that I am an arrogant, trolling arsehole but not a chocolate chip cookie. This was already said by different people and what no_rules_just_play said was true: I kicked people for racism/antisemitism out of the clan. If you still wanna believe I am a chocolate chip cookie: have fun with it. At least I dont hurt your feelings when I post shit on the forums.
Fourth thing: Yeah, Berenger, feel free to gather yourself a little army and come at us. But fight fair and at fair times. Since I guess you want a good battle with lots of exp and fun, too. I dont have the need to fight you, but I will if you are showing up in the green Lands. To be honest I am thrilled to see what you have... I guess it will be an army of around 2000 men, armed with stones, wearing nothing then a turban... but I am hoping for a real (edit: equip-wise) army, because slaughtering some naked men feels kinda wrong and is more annoying then fun.
Fifth thing: I do not hide behind my allies or any other factions. I like to achieve my stuff myself and have not asked anyone for backup. As far as I remember I even told kinngrimm to stay out of this. (Rostersupport is alright, I guess.)
Fifthandahalf thing: The thread in the german forums you posted asked if they should make a little alliance for me, against my enemies. I told them not to.
Fifthandthreequarter thing: The one thing I did was accepting the offer of a NA-faction, that offered me to send in a little troop. I think its better if the fight stays NA vs. NA, because its more fair. I dont know if they will do it and I wont be mad if they dont.
Sixth thing: I had lots of plans to answer your "Jihad" and people did bring in lots of suggestions for that. Like changing my clan to a Rastafari-Clan or playing the evil chocolate chip cookie for you(r amusement) or Joining your Jihad against the evil chocolate chip cookies. But in the end CotgS exists over 2 years now. We have our pride "for our clan" (dunno if thats grammatically expressed correctly) and we are fitting together pretty well, even if we do not rock the battlefields (except for some exceptions => Ayween). And it would be wrong not to face you head-on.
Seventh thing: All those trolling strat-screenshots are wrong. We are not planning to expand. We are quite happy in our green lands. We got two villages for our 20+ assigned faction-members, means ~10 members for each village. I think that is fair. I even declined the request of kinngrimm to take lead over another one or two villages.

So with this, I want to thank you guys for amusing me with this thread... Berenger for his great friendship and the plotting of this thread via steam (just kidding! :D)... and I want to thank all those that did side with me, I didnt expect most you to do that. ;)

Always remember: This is just a game. Fairplay and safety first. Strat is not everything in life! (at least I hope that for you... Oo) ;)

Good Moaning, Ladies.
Solbless!
--Niemand

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 06:59:16 am by Niemand »
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.