ARE YOU FAITHFUL!?!?!

AL-HAMDU LILLAHI RABBIL 'ALAMIN!
17 (17.5%)
ALLAHU AKBAAAAAR!
24 (24.7%)
Niemand is a filthy chocolate chip cookie
56 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 97

Author Topic: JIHAD ON USLUM AND SHULUS AGAINST EVIL chocolate chip cookie PARTY (FIRST NA CROSSOVER EU WAR!!!)  (Read 12010 times)

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
Create the strat faction my sultan, we march on Shulus and Uslum!

Way ahead of you. Just need more gold and troops. And more IED's.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Weewum

• Count
  • Renown: 159
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Way ahead of you. Just need more gold and troops. And more IED's.
Tell me your needs.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
funny how murrikans are all gung ho about "winning" the war when it was actually the russians that was the main reason the chocolate chip cookie's lost... :|
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline Weewum

• Count
  • Renown: 159
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Specific numbers, my sultan?

10-20k gold, 500-1000 troops.

And if possible 10 IED's.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Honestly, Niemand deserves to be destroyed, this isn't about NAs wanting to invade EU, it's NA wanting to SAVE EU from the chocolate chip cookiees again... Casimir, you should really join in on our holy liberation movement to destroy all chocolate chip cookiees, join us casimir.

So does this open the door for EU to save NA from borderline Anarchy and other causes, as well as an EU army forming a cause to "cleanse" an NA faction deemed tainted due to association with an unsavory c-RPG player (Case in point, Berenger's current tag which includes al qaeda)?

First point:
Taking Niemand out is something I support for innumerable reasons, some serious and some lighthearted, but regardless an NA invasion into EU is just that, you can dress it up any way you want but in the end someone will always have some excuse for some war, and a lot of EU may not trust some random NA army to travel through their lands to get to Niemand. I certainly don't trust any army to march through Coalition lands, much less march back. Given how unpredictable NA has proven to be, what assurances do you have that you will peacefully travel to your destination and then leave peacefully after your objective is complete?

Second point:
After this liberation, what is this NA army going to do with this EU territory? This all sounds suspiciously similar to certain RL events where some big united front "liberates" a smaller country way far-away of a ruler and sticks around for management plus secondary "liberations." Once you "liberate" these territories, will you simply give them to neighboring factions? How will you choose which factions receive them?

Breaching into EU territory for any reason is fully inviting EU factions to do the same, and traveling through faction territories without permission to "liberate" someone on the other side is just asking to spark a confrontation.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 11:10:06 pm by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
I'll take it and build some mosques in the fiefs, declare it a no-war zone.

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
THEY ARE ILLUMINATI !!!!!

I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
I guess it's lucky that Shulus and Uslem or w/e they're called are right beside the NA/EU borders so your coalition land over there is safe, tears.  Also of course Berenger is going to have to stay in control of the fiefs a little while to help deal with the rebuilding and introduction of democracy sharia law.
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile

So does this open the door for EU to save NA from borderline Anarchy and other causes, as well as an EU army forming a cause to "cleanse" an NA faction deemed tainted due to association with an unsavory c-RPG player (Case in point, Berenger's current tag which includes al qaeda)?

First point:
Taking Niemand out is something I support for innumerable reasons, some serious and some lighthearted, but regardless an NA invasion into EU is just that, you can dress it up any way you want but in the end someone will always have some excuse for some war, and a lot of EU may not trust some random NA army to travel through their lands to get to Niemand. I certainly don't trust any army to march through Coalition lands, much less march back. Given how unpredictable NA has proven to be, what assurances do you have that you will peacefully travel to your destination and then leave peacefully after your objective is complete?

Second point:
After this liberation, what is this NA army going to do with this EU territory? This all sounds suspiciously similar to certain RL events where some big united front "liberates" a smaller country way far-away of a ruler and sticks around for management plus secondary "liberations." Once you "liberate" these territories, will you simply give them to neighboring factions? How will you choose which factions receive them?
confrontation.

The jihad forces will peacefully travel back to NA once the goal have been fulfilled and once the citizens have been de-chocolate chip cookiefied and rescued and treated for all possible wounds and problems they might have.

And originally i was thinking of going in from the south up towards Crusaders, Coalition and such lands but it seems you are too hostile about it and instead the armies will march from up north through the northern borders.

>>>> And what's going to be very and i mean very entertaining to see is if anyone of you will carebear. As this isn't affiliated with any clan whatsoever nor really a clan per say as it's mostly a group united for one cause.

Now here's the fun part. If carebearing for CotgS chocolate chip cookies sake would happen then i would laugh out loud literally. Mostly because most of the eastern factions would've been hypocrits and for doing what they cried about UIF doing a.ka carebearing.

This is a ''clan'' that's not affiliated with any alliance or other clan whatsoever. Call it a crossover invasion force. Call it bullying a weak clan (which isn't true). This is merely an attempt to organize a jihad to liberate Uslum and Shulus from its evil chocolate chip cookie inhabitant leaders and free the people from their torturing.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Second point:
The armies are obviously heading home and they're leaving the tainted fiefs for cleansing with the GoatsPriests crucifiers.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
I had my rebel hacker hack into the CotgS forums, and in their hidden strategus forum section we found this image revealing their true intentions with Caladria in the future.

Isn't it time to wake up? How long will you stay blind? Don't be fooled by their forum warriors, follow Berenger in his glorious Jihad.

SHARIA4USLUM
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 12:01:27 am by BASNAK »

Offline Muunilinst

• Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems
  • Game nicks: Renovatio
hahahaha lol at that map xD +1 (ofc just cuz of those nice symbols maya right?)

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Renown: 456
  • Infamy: 91
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile

Btw, i remember that day with the RL-Flag, and cause im a friendly guy (*look at avatar*) i will post a screenshot of that. It was made in that days, cause everything funny is saved forever!

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)