Author Topic: [Ban Request] Tercio_AlejandroFarnesio  (Read 1645 times)

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
[Ban Request] Tercio_AlejandroFarnesio
« on: April 23, 2011, 04:45:23 pm »
Hello, i've never made ban request threads, but this player has really pissed me off. 20 minutes ago I was playing on EU1, the map was field by river. I was running in front of the whole team as always and suddenly i've been hit by someone from behind. I've rotated and attacked my enemy immediately but in 3 seconds i've found out that this player was my teammate (i'm playing first person and it's really not easy to see the banner of someone who is attacking you from behind in such close range) so i've stopped attacking him. After that he was threatening me to make a thread on forums for my teamhits, but really wth? He attacked me from behind and what was he waiting? My reflexes are sharp so I always attack back immediately when i'm getting attacked from behind... I forgot about that guy, cause there are a lot of teamhitters and i don't really care too much about them, but... here comes a new map and i'm going to tower and this guy is attacking me again from behind and trying to run away. He was saying that i have a bad reputation and noone will believe me. I have plenty of players who saw him attacking me on field by river and have a screenshot of him in that tower.

That's how he looks:
(click to show/hide)

And in this tower he attacks me in the back, while i was aiming and is trying to run away
(click to show/hide)

Here we can see one of the players, proving that he was attacking players on the respawn
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 04:46:43 pm by DaveUKR »

Offline El_Infante

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tercio_Alejandro_Farnesio
Re: [Ban Request] Tercio_AlejandroFarnesio
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 04:50:51 pm »
You tell the part of the film that you want. For the complete thread go to
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,4251.0.html

If admins see the log, will know the full history. Please review it. Don't lie. Logs are logs. You attacked me three times at the spawn of a round. Admins can see it. So let them do their work.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 04:53:22 pm by El_Infante »

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2011, 04:56:18 pm »
You tell the part of the film that you want. For the complete thread go to
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,4251.0.html

If admins see the log, will know the full history. Please review it. Don't lie. Logs are logs. You attacked me three times at the spawn of a round. Admins can see it. So let them do their work.

I didn't attack you at the spawn. I attacked you back only after you hit me in my back, cause i didn't see you and i thought you're my enemy and i've stopped as fast as i could recognise your flag, so i didn't TK you. I didn't teamhit you intentionally and didn't teamhit you in the future. All the team saw that, cause we were in the front of them, so you can't call me a liar.

Offline El_Infante

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2011, 04:58:28 pm »
You're a liar because after 5 seconds of round start, no enemy can be in the enemy spawn. You attacked me intentionally and you know that you broke the rules, so going the forum to try fix your behaviour only show the kind of people you are. As i said, review the game logs please. I don't have anymore to say.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2011, 05:00:26 pm »
You're a liar because after 5 seconds of round start, no enemy can be in the enemy spawn. You attacked me intentionally and you know that you broke the rules, so going the forum to try fix your behaviour only show the kind of people you are. As i said, review the game logs please. I don't have anymore to say.

We were almost on the bridge and there could be a cav. I don't know, that were my reflexes. Do you stand still if someone attacks you from behind?

And what about teamhitting me on the next map? I have a screenshot and that was really low. Attacking me in the back, while i was aiming. Am i lying now?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 05:02:30 pm by DaveUKR »

Offline El_Infante

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2011, 05:04:58 pm »
We weren't on the bridge. We were at the spawn. So don't try to blame about me. All of our teammates saw what happen and I only want admins to decide what happens with you and me. I apologize for my errors, hitting unintentionally you and insult you after you hit me three times on back. As I said before, logs don't lie. You can't hit three times a teammate without seeing that he is a teammate. So please, stop writing and let admin decide. I won't let you to blame about that.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 05:06:19 pm by El_Infante »

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2011, 05:06:10 pm »
We weren't on the bridge. We were at the spawn. So don't try to blame about me. All of our teammates saw what happen and I only want admins to decide what happens with you and me. I apologize for my errors, hitting unintentionally you and insult you after you hit me three times on back.

Answer on my question about teamhitting me on the next map in the tower! That was a pure intentional teamhit and i have a screenshot in my first post!

Offline El_Infante

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2011, 05:08:45 pm »
I didn't hit you at that time. If i hit you on that map, it was in a cluster fight. It's only a screenshot of me while we was both on the tower on map. So don't lie more.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2011, 05:17:17 pm »
I didn't hit you at that time. If i hit you on that map, it was in a cluster fight. It's only a screenshot of me while we was both on the tower on map. So don't lie more.

Just swear to the heart of your mother that you didn't attack me in that tower, forger!

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2011, 05:19:34 pm »
There is no evidence here. The pictures only shows.. well, it shows nothing. And the quote only says that he think hes hitting like a doll (whatever that is). No evidence = no action.
Closed.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login