Which forum avatar should I use?

The first one.
1 (12.5%)
The current one.
3 (37.5%)
Fuck you, Jeade.
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: [NA] Jeade  (Read 15517 times)

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
Re: [NA] Jeade
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2013, 08:10:54 am »
+4
Was not aware you were admin lulululu

For like a year, bruh.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline iDazedi

• Baron
  • Renown: 93
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: HoC_Patriot_Dazed
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2013, 05:36:03 am »
+7
ignores cyberbullying ingame
spoilered becus shoking!!1
(click to show/hide)

100% proof ^^^ 1!!!!!1

Offline Guano

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2013, 05:39:15 am »
+1
ignores cyberbullying ingame
spoilered becus shoking!!1
(click to show/hide)

100% proof ^^^ 1!!!!!1

It's true and I am gratefully not sorry for my comment.  Added to the death list is Dazed, for being a big doo doo head.

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2013, 07:06:12 am »
+2
Ignores intentional TKs ingame.

If I see them or they're brought to my attention via 'i' or ctrl+m reports, I will check it out by spectating (usually) and, if need be, I'll check the logs when they're updated. I'll also notify whoever made the complaint. In certain circumstances, I'll also post a warning to the server- for instance, when people are nudging teammates off the bridge map in NA1.
If I haven't responded to the person who made the complaint, I didn't see it.

If you post an accusation like that, give a server time and a screenshot if you can. It'll be helpful for me and any other admins (or players) who wish to review it.
Just remember we're people too and can't always see everything.

Anyway, I do appreciate you taking the time to post and I'll keep a closer eye out in game.

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2013, 07:37:55 am »
+2
I may have phrased that incorrectly, I should have said "ignored intentional tk ingame". I did contact you through I chat, perhaps you are alt-tabbed or something. Anyway, I didn't take screens, I wasn't trying to get the guy banned, just a little "hey don't do that" in pink text.

Oh. Well hang on. I'll pull the log. It was in NA1 today?

Edit:
For everyone, here's the instance:
(click to show/hide)

I think you had been TK'd while I was trying to fight someone with a pickaxe and 0PS.
There was someone just before your death that had sent an 'i' message complaining about teamwounding, which is why I used pinktext warning about nudging friendlies off the bridge.
I remember sending the pinktext literally right as the round reset, so that's the marker. I think I had assumed your complaint was part of someone else's about being nudged off the bridge and overlooked it.
So that was an oversight on my part- I assumed if anything happened after the warning I'd then kick or ban depending on the situation (it's frankly really, really difficult to watch everyone on that bridge, nor do I feel like I should have to every time that map comes up).
Basically, I assumed the warning about nudging was enough to let it be known there was an admin present and aware.

Hope that helps clear up anything, and I appreciate your comments. I tend to get tunnel-vision as an archer so this is a welcome reminder for me to pay more attention for player to admin messages.
And feel free to 'i' until you get a response!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 10:27:06 am by Jeade »

Offline Philosiraptor

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • Scrubnerdbasementlord
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Phoenix Company MurderBoner GoD
  • Game nicks: Philosiraptor_PxC; Thousands of alts..Just call me mike :D
  • IRC nick: Philo
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2013, 02:26:52 am »
+2
I got banned today, i am letting you know because i did not pass the test and failed in our agreement. This ban is unwarranted and horse shit but i am a man of my word. So as per our agreement, i will accept a month ban. Ganner who was in my teamspeak the whole time and just coincidentally did not hear me bitching about the guy teamwounding me and he didnt do anything but COINCIDENTALLY he is there for when i teamkill the guy so he doesnt kill my horse and ruin the round for me as i am a horse archer and without my horse it is a round well wasted. Whatever though, he has a bias against me in which he has stated to me so there is nothing i can say except fuck him and to go shit on some other game. You however i respect  and dont wish you any harm in your life, may green pastures and open roads always bless your journeys and travels.

Farewell

Anders you have a fucking ban thread every day it seems, you lead a sad life my friend. Ban threads are the cancer that kill this mod.

Offline EyeBeat

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 175
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 20th BEST PLAYER IN HOSPITALLER
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: EyeBeat_The_Wanderer
  • IRC nick: EyeBeat
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2013, 08:17:51 am »
+3

Being a smallish community doesn't entitle you to act more like a dick than other communities.

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2013, 10:11:16 am »
+1
I got banned today, i am letting you know because i did not pass the test and failed in our agreement. This ban is unwarranted and horse shit but i am a man of my word. So as per our agreement, i will accept a month ban. Ganner who was in my teamspeak the whole time and just coincidentally did not hear me bitching about the guy teamwounding me and he didnt do anything but COINCIDENTALLY he is there for when i teamkill the guy so he doesnt kill my horse and ruin the round for me as i am a horse archer and without my horse it is a round well wasted. Whatever though, he has a bias against me in which he has stated to me so there is nothing i can say except fuck him and to go shit on some other game. You however i respect  and dont wish you any harm in your life, may green pastures and open roads always bless your journeys and travels.

Farewell

If you're being TK'd, CTRL+M the fuck out of the person doing it, man. And report it in 'i' chat. As Eyebeat said "http://justbycoincidencejustbycoincidence.ytmnd.com/."

I just... Sometimes as an admin I feel like:

Offline Philosiraptor

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • Scrubnerdbasementlord
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Phoenix Company MurderBoner GoD
  • Game nicks: Philosiraptor_PxC; Thousands of alts..Just call me mike :D
  • IRC nick: Philo
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2013, 03:34:24 pm »
+1
No one deserves bans for more than a few hours. the guy was a buddy, im not trying to get anyone banned, goldi just came back from a ban so i decided to let him know to fuck off instead of him receiving what would be an overwhelming ban. Actually, HE wouldve been warned first probably but,  its whatever though, as i may have previously stated, warnings and kicks should be used before more harsh measures, but i do not get the luxury of that because ganner is predisposed to take out his anger towards his disappointment in his real life out on me from past events.

EDIT : this is all rageposting, ignore me
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 05:27:13 pm by Philosiraptor »

Anders you have a fucking ban thread every day it seems, you lead a sad life my friend. Ban threads are the cancer that kill this mod.

Offline Lord_Bernie_of_Voodoo

• Earl
  • Renown: 372
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove Great Lances 2015
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Bernie
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2013, 05:19:00 am »
+3
Here, ladies and gentlemen, is literally the shittiest admin in the entirety of cRPG; both EU and NA alike. Often bragging about his hair, cultured lifestyle and ability to fuck underaged, redhaired schoolgirls, this guy is an absolute tool and is the pinnacle of douchebaggery. Seriously cRPG developers, just ban this guy already. How this absolute fuckface got the privilege of being an admin is beyond me. He uses his corrupt power to abuse American gamers across all NA servers. You're having a good time? Well this piece of shit "Jeade" is going to take it away from you, while tearing apart your dreams and self-esteem all the same time.

Seriously, fuck Jeade, fuck the government and fuck Israel.

- Bernie, the real "hair guy."
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 05:22:25 am by Lord_Bernie_of_Voodoo »

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2013, 07:48:33 am »
+2
Here, ladies and gentlemen, is literally the shittiest admin in the entirety of cRPG; both EU and NA alike. Often bragging about his hair, cultured lifestyle and ability to fuck underaged, redhaired schoolgirls, this guy is an absolute tool and is the pinnacle of douchebaggery. Seriously cRPG developers, just ban this guy already. How this absolute fuckface got the privilege of being an admin is beyond me. He uses his corrupt power to abuse American gamers across all NA servers. You're having a good time? Well this piece of shit "Jeade" is going to take it away from you, while tearing apart your dreams and self-esteem all the same time.

Seriously, fuck Jeade, fuck the government and fuck Israel.

- Bernie, the real "hair guy."

Seems legit.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2013, 07:56:56 am »
+2
Thanks Bernard.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 08:10:47 am by Jeade »

Offline Warborn304

• Count
  • Renown: 268
  • Infamy: 139
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saint_George_Zimmerman
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2013, 08:40:04 am »
+4
I think Jeade is a pretty cool guy. Shoots arrows and doesn't afraid of anything.

Offline BoneSaw

• Earl
  • Renown: 301
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn (HoC) Green regime
  • Game nicks: King BoneSaw
  • IRC nick: Glorious Supreme Leader Democratic People's Republic of HoC
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2013, 08:50:35 am »
+2
Thanks Bernard.

Great jam! Uday Hussein's captured mixed tape? I would've done a few lines off a dancers asshole with the Saddam boys for sure listening to this!

Offline iDazedi

• Baron
  • Renown: 93
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: HoC_Patriot_Dazed
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2013, 02:09:50 am »
+5
Terrible admin, never does anything fun and likes to bully people over teamspeak channels. Why is he even an admin, like seriously, hes a big dumb liberal thats less fun than a box of rocks.

Oh and lookie here, more proof his shocking attitude and terrible outlook on life.
(click to show/hide)