Author Topic: Unban ChrystTheEmperor  (Read 1159 times)

Offline ChrystTheEmperor

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • III EMPIRE III
Unban ChrystTheEmperor
« on: April 23, 2011, 03:50:37 pm »
Sorry, what is the reason of my ban ?

I was simply go afk 1 round for lunch and when i come back i have find my account banned.

I was not afk in dead ? If i remember well i have left my pc when i was dead at ground.

Thank you !
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 11:06:06 pm by ChrystTheEmperor »
Age of Conan: II..EMPIRE..II^Leader^ALL TOP^500members
NFSW Chrystemperor lvl 25/rating 1.65
Voyage Century: TOP EQUIP^TOP SHIPS (TOP 1 World Guild Director)//Dark & Light: EMPIRE Leader//Pirates of Burning Sea: Pirate 50 ALL TOP//DAOC: scout 50 RR 9L8(TOP 10 world guild leader)//SWG: Jedi ALL TOP

Offline ChrystTheEmperor

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • III EMPIRE III
Re: Unban ChrystTheEmperor
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2011, 04:32:06 pm »
Please, is possible know why i'm banned and when the ban time will end ?

I really don't have understand why i'm banned.

I was afk lunch when i was banned.

Thank you !
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 11:05:53 pm by ChrystTheEmperor »
Voyage Century: TOP EQUIP^TOP SHIPS (TOP 1 World Guild Director)//Dark & Light: EMPIRE Leader//Pirates of Burning Sea: Pirate 50 ALL TOP//DAOC: scout 50 RR 9L8(TOP 10 world guild leader)//SWG: Jedi ALL TOP

Offline Fasader

• Vain onion-eyed pigeon egg
  • Count
  • Renown: 268
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • Item unbalancer
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fasader, Mlatimir, Fasadripac, Modnar
  • IRC nick: Fasader
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 09:58:29 pm »
leeching
21:33:22 BaldRider: Poem submission: okiN is fat, chadz is blue, Fasader is pretty sexy, but not you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

https://soundcloud.com/shitfactory/father-and-panos

Offline Dravic

• Knight
  • Renown: 78
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Not playing
  • Game nicks: Not playing
  • IRC nick: Most likely Dravic
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2011, 10:57:36 pm »

Offline ChrystTheEmperor

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • III EMPIRE III
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2011, 11:05:40 pm »
I'm really sorry for that... But i simply was go afk 1 round for lunch.

I have played a lot of games at the TOP world level, and in the TOP world guild, and have never been banned in my life in any of the games i have play except cRPG.

I have never hacked or leech in any of the game i have played. 

So is really incredible for me a ban only becouse i have left the game for go to lunch 5 mins.

With this ban i feel me insulted and teased.

So if possible, please, i ask for an unban or minimum for know when is the date of the unban.

I'm a player, not a leecher. For the moment that game is new for me, and i need learn better how it work.

That ban is really funny and incredible.

Thank you !

P.S.: That is my experience in the online game:

Age of Conan: II..EMPIRE..II^Leader^CITY TOP LVL^500 members^Chrystempero/Chrystdemon/Chrystnecrohttp://www.empiree.webs.com
Voyage Century: ChrystTheEmperor^Pirate King^TOP EQUIP^TOP SHIPS (TOP 1 World Guild Director) // Dark & Light: ChrystTheEmperor^Dark^>>> EMPIRE <<<^Leader // Pirates of Burning Sea: Chryst TheEmperor^Pirate 50 TOP EQUIP^TOP SHIPS // DAOC: scout 50 RR 9L8 ML 10 CL 10 horse 15 P TOP EQUIP (TOP 10 world guild leader) // Star Wars Galaxies: Jedi 90 Lava Crystal TOP EQUIP Chimaera // Guild Wars: ranger 20 all game skills (normal + elite) TOP EQUIP // Lineage 2: Duelist 80 TOP EQUIP // Travian2 TOP 100 (TOP 10 guild leader) // Ogame TOP 200 4 moon (TOP 10 guild leader)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 12:39:00 am by ChrystTheEmperor »

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2011, 01:27:28 am »
You have been playing for quite a while now, so don't claim you're new and don't know how stuff works. Lying does not help your case.

You were not banned for being afk but for dedicated, persistent leeching. You run into enemy lines, dying as one of the first guys in every round. Sometimes you do this by autorunning, sometimes by manually suicidecharging. Sometimes you move in with your hunting bow and park yourself behind some obstacle, going afk and waiting to be killed.

Multiple admins and well-respected members of the community have seen you do this for at least few weeks, so there is not much point in denying it. Your unban date has not been set.

Offline ChrystTheEmperor

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • III EMPIRE III
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2011, 02:07:06 am »
I have never used any external program in any of the game i have play.

The last retire i have try the archer build but i really don't like it.

For that reason i haven't' play it well and have try put it fast to 31 for retire and put it back to 2h build.

So i have try put it fast to 31 for respec.

The fun is i have recive the ban at 20.000 exp to the retirement. Eheheheheh

Now i have finally do the retire and my char is now back in 2h ( my original spec ).

So now finally i can play again the spec i like.

GAME DEVELOPMENT SUGGESTION:

In my long hardcore player experience i think i can give some suggestion for put that game better. I think that game is very good but there are some big problems.

That is not a critic but simply a suggestion for put the game better and more fun.

I think the main problem of that game is the exp system. Becouse is not x kill or x damage, but is the same for all. In that way nothing play well.

If the exp system continue stay in that mode we continue have people afk or playing in suicide mode, becouse they take the same exp than the pro players.

1/3 of the players in that game play in semi afk and in suicide mode due the actual exp system.

Another problem in that game is Strategus. I really don't understand why, while they develop the new version, they have remove the old version.

If you want the game have more success and more active player i think is better put live the old strategus version ( while they develop the new ) and change the exp system x kill or x damage.

I remember, my is not a critic but simply a suggestion for put the game better and more fun.

Chryst
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 02:27:27 am by ChrystTheEmperor »

Offline ChrystTheEmperor

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • III EMPIRE III
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2011, 09:08:41 am »
Please is possible know the endtime of my ban ?

Thank you !

Offline Fasader

• Vain onion-eyed pigeon egg
  • Count
  • Renown: 268
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • Item unbalancer
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fasader, Mlatimir, Fasadripac, Modnar
  • IRC nick: Fasader
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2011, 11:46:49 am »
Unbanned.
21:33:22 BaldRider: Poem submission: okiN is fat, chadz is blue, Fasader is pretty sexy, but not you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

https://soundcloud.com/shitfactory/father-and-panos

Offline ChrystTheEmperor

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • III EMPIRE III
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2011, 01:13:03 pm »
Very thank you !