Author Topic: Ban Request - Rageball - Tweek & Kudro & BigLuvinus  (Read 362 times)

Offline Lorden

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Request - Rageball - Tweek & Kudro & BigLuvinus
« on: November 25, 2012, 12:30:40 am »
So I get into the Rageball server and I see these three guys, leeching in a corner. All 3 of them next to each other. Take a screenshot, call them out on it, then one of them turns around and TKs me, hence the 2nd screenshot.

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Kudro

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Request - Rageball - Tweek & Kudro & BigLuvinus
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, 01:00:21 am »
Just took a smoke break since everyone had left.  Tried to play ball when I came back but you didn't stay long.  Guess you were in a hurry to get me banned

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
Re: Ban Request - Rageball - Tweek & Kudro & BigLuvinus
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 04:33:00 am »
Certainly looks fishy, however I can't in good conscious ban for leeching based on the two screenshots, since only 18 seconds had elapsed between them.  Leeching screenshots are much easier to accept for bans if they span a longer period of time. 

The teamkill however seems quite clear.  I am issuing a 12 hour ban to BigLuvinus (1st offense) for the teamkill, and a warning to Tweek & Kudro (and BigLuvinus for that matter) to avoid leeching in the future.  You should go to spectate when you are afk, a smoke break is not an acceptable excuse.

Locking thread.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345