Author Topic: can i play my account at a different ip?  (Read 297 times)

Offline Snoozer

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Faction:Knights Hospitaller
    • View Profile
can i play my account at a different ip?
« on: November 23, 2012, 03:46:18 am »
hello long time no see everyone, ive come back from a break since july and as of right now im house sitting for my aunt while shes in texas.

They will return soon so this isnt a major issue other then the fact i will not be able to play crpg till i return to my house but im curius am i not aloud to play at different ip's?

for some reason i am unable to log onto the crpg servers it may be the fact my aunts internet is wireless but ive played crpg at my house wirelessly before(i had high ping but it was playable)

as of right now im going to assume its the internet at this house because during thanks giving i returned to my house for dinner and i set up my comp and it worked fine there but i was just curious on whether or not i was being blocked from playing due to being at a different ip

(BOLD 4 the tldr's)

like i said its not a serious problem but i would like to know if this would be a problem just in case if i ever have to move again to another ip location and i decide i have a desire to play crpg

thank you all for your time and happy thanks giving  :D

Snoozer XIV of The Knights Hospitaller

(P.S i just noticed can anyone else not see my icon to the left?i cant its making me sad Q_Q )
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Good Bye Lost Legion R.I.P Q_Q

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
Re: can i play my account at a different ip?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 07:14:57 am »
i can't answer on your first problem, but the second should be solved when you click on "Profile"
and then on the left on "Look and Layout".
There then uncheck "Don't show users' avatars."
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future