Author Topic: The Frisian Freedom: Recruiting NA  (Read 140515 times)

Offline HarryCrumb

• Earl
  • Renown: 339
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: The Frisian Freedom: Recruiting NA
« Reply #1320 on: November 22, 2014, 06:07:47 pm »
+1
sandy, i'll buy you a beer irl if u visit me in wisconsin

Xoxo

HarryCrumb

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #1321 on: November 22, 2014, 06:09:11 pm »
you people make me fucking sick

by the way i just got a blowjob and now im going to lunch at a hipster cafe

sandy in the wake of this bill cosby ordeal im getting in on the $$$ and filing molestation charges against you

you'll be hearing from my attorney, Leonard "The Goyinator" Circumcisivitz

harry: sandy and i will be visiting you soon.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #1322 on: November 22, 2014, 06:30:54 pm »
+1
you people make me fucking sick

by the way i just got a blowjob and now im going to lunch at a hipster cafe

sandy in the wake of this bill cosby ordeal im getting in on the $$$ and filing molestation charges against you

you'll be hearing from my attorney, Leonard "The Goyinator" Circumcisivitz

harry: sandy and i will be visiting you soon.

oh fug :DDDDD

wiat nvm obongo's burger insurence will cover it :DDDDD

t. molester
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #1323 on: November 24, 2014, 04:42:25 pm »
+3
(click to show/hide)

• King
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #1324 on: November 29, 2014, 05:25:26 am »
new PC soon friends, but first I must dump money into paintball like a jackass

but soon

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: November 29, 2014, 10:07:17 am »
+2
Don't worry, I'll be sure to tell all the players at the field that I'm the clan leader of the undisputed best, most hardcore,
(click to show/hide)
clan on internet swords and horses and that they need to donate to Melee: Battlegrounds' amigostarter to be as cool as us.

It'll go great.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: November 29, 2014, 03:25:47 pm »

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: November 30, 2014, 12:50:08 am »

oobs :DDDD oh fug :DDD musd hab been a froodian slib :DDDDD

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #1328 on: November 30, 2014, 03:46:27 am »
+2
oobs :DDDD oh fug :DDD musd hab been a froodian slib :DDDDD

What?

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: November 30, 2014, 09:18:38 am »
+3

Is the love hole the butthole?

Good dude. I know I hate your fucking guts but your success makes me happy right now. Really you can only "hate" the people you feel strongly about. And I do feel strongly about you although it's usually only the negatives that come out. What am I gonna say that I love you? Anyways I'm sad to hear that you don't play video games anymore. 

When you told me you weren't a nursing major anymore I was pretty fucking pissed (not really but you get what I mean I always thought of you as a responsible hard worker with real life goals and such). The last thing anyone should do is just get some generic bullshit degree such as "economics" or "chemistry". But it seems you're actually trading up. Mid level practitioners are a sweet gig. When I used to volunteer at the hospital everyone told me PA's had it pretty sweet.

Thanks for all the laughs you fucking coon. Call your girl Cikel for me one time right as you climax. I know you won't but I'd get a fucking kick and a half out of it if you did.

Sandy you sweet sweet boy. At least you're a working nigga now as the blacks would say in their rap songs. What's it like working there? You should try and work a prostitution angle into it - all those lonely business people. Or is it the type of hotel that people rent out for prostitution purposes or sketchy drug deals? I know it's tempting to try and get a slice of that but let's be honest you'll probably end up dead or in jail just like all the other young black youths of our times.

I suggest you never fix your computer. When this 7 year old piece of shit dies I'm not going to replace it. I can honestly say that after 21 years of playing video games it was not worth it. Sure you "meet" some amazing people, but in the end it isn't real - no matter how much we want it to be. We are definitely friends and I'll try to remember you for as long as i can, but I'll never be able hit you up to go clubbing on friday nights. Because you know....  that's something we totally want to/would do. We totally wouldn't get high as fuck off shrooms in a dark room with a red light on for 8 hours. You're a real nigga sandy keep it up for the rest of your life.

Is that "business" of yours going to get expunged from your record? I wish you all the luck in dealing with "the man". Lord knows they always tryna keep us real niggas down. Don't lose hope bro you'll get that "feels (tm) degree " (hahahahah that is hilarious btw) one day. Or, you know, you could go to a trade school and learn welding and make like 100k a year. http://profoundlydisconnected.com/.

As for me bro I go to sleep and wake up just like everyone else. I do some things in between. Is it what I "should be doing"? Definitely not. In my defense I never had motivation. I don't really understand why. The kids who smoked more pot than me in high school, who went to all the parties, got all the bitches, and were in all the normal classes- they're working on wall street now. Honestly they were all pretty nice to me so it's not like I hate or envy them. Maybe when you finish your studying you can tell me why I am the way I am?

Havelle why don't you fucking tell us how you're doing you stupid cunt. I know you're lurking here stop being a my old friend.

Haha what the fuck is this. Haven't read this terrible thread in a year and clicked on it to find the as-expected racist meme spamming by Panos and others then randomly this gem. the brink of despair, an autist on the precipice, someone aspiring to self-actualization at the very moment they realize its too late for them, a life long lost to the annals of worthless internet bullshit.

post reads like a bad parody monologue with lots of obnoxious typing and weeping sound effects before a bullet goes off and blood splatters on the FRISIAN FREEDOM faction hall webpage.

Basically my point here is holy shit, why are you such a fucking little bitch? Emotive pleas about the real life aspirations of your video game clan mates, ruminating on quantifying just what was lost after years of internet escapism, a full blown display of the very worst, most vulnerable effeminate thoughts and feelings that lurk in the limpdick talentless dried up raisin pit of a heart of a Shit Poster.

And since you are so wont as to speak so earnestly in this public forum to your peers, allow me now to post in erstwhile disdained fashion.

KILL YOURSELF lmao

age has not given you wisdom, yet you feel entitled to shove this estrogen-soaked pillar of shit up the ass of anyone who dares click on the frisia thread. do me a favor and bitchslap yourself across the face and draw "PUSSY" backwards on your forehead in look in the mirror and cry softly for a little bit until you get real mad and throw shit at the mirror to break your reflection. then eat a steak and post an ad on craigslist offering to suck dick in the next 20 minutes for free.

do it for me. for frisia. for your dignity and sanity.

for us..
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: November 30, 2014, 03:26:18 pm »
Wow it's like poetry, and you totally nailed down my thoughts. Good work as always.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: November 30, 2014, 09:32:03 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)

but i love le ebin racis meme spamming by panos and i love cikel

:(

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #1332 on: December 03, 2014, 05:40:21 pm »
+3
Haha what the fuck is this. Haven't read this terrible thread in a year and clicked on it to find the as-expected racist meme spamming by Panos and others

Admit it, you like my posts  :lol:

Offline Equal

• Earl
  • Renown: 344
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Secretly not gay
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Equal
« Reply #1333 on: December 07, 2014, 11:48:44 pm »
so if i start playing over winter break is nobody going to join me?

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #1334 on: December 08, 2014, 05:42:23 am »
+3

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.