Author Topic: The Frisian Freedom: Recruiting NA  (Read 141235 times)

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
Re: The Frisian Freedom: Recruiting NA
« Reply #1245 on: September 02, 2014, 06:51:18 am »
+2
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

only upvoted because I am cursed with the jungle fever

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Tore

• Item Manager
  • Renown: 882
  • Infamy: 329
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: September 03, 2014, 11:59:05 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Screaming Idiot

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: HoC_Screaming_Idiot
« Reply #1247 on: September 07, 2014, 01:40:10 am »
+7
im just gonna post this and leave quietly now

(click to show/hide)

Offline Tore

• Item Manager
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: September 07, 2014, 03:17:30 am »
where is tore the merchant

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: September 07, 2014, 08:09:53 am »
+8
Chosen why are those bundle of stickss downvoting you LOL. Dude let me tell you something about AoW. You know that stupid as fuck meme going around about the "too edgy 5 me" or whatever the fuck it is. That is the PERFECT description for them. Even though you guys are poor, white, and uncultured, never been out of the country unless you're in the army, live in a FUCKING LOG CABIN LOL, I enjoy spending time with you but hanging out with those teutonic kids was just a fucking deplorable waste of time. Real shit tier bland as fuck white cracka ass niggas. Seriously, I can just picture them over there eating egg and mayonaise sandwiches talking about how the "democrats are ruining der curntry" and how good murica is because we "enturd da wur wur doo" after europe killed themselves and we still havent won shit since. Actually they might be canadian. But they are the stupid kind of canadian. It was like the worst parts of hanging out with white people with no redeeming qualities to justify it. And they all sound exactly like jack. Monotone as fuck niggas sound like they just came over on the mayflower.

If you need proof as to how "edgy" they try and be just look at their name change. They started out as their true colors: Teutonics. Each of them had a wet dream about being a stupid ass nigga riding around in teh desert fighting to save "jesus land" so they could go to "heaven" with ma and pa and lil ol sparky. Then they made a series of bad decisions because of their lack of brain power, fully developed frontal cortex, or whatever the fuck excuse you want to make. Most of the community saw them as the little shits they were. And what do people do when everyone hates them? They go to the extreme: READ MILEY CYRUS. In an effort to show "how little fucks" they cared (similar to when you first start smoking weed and talk about the MAN all the time) they changed their name to squidnaught for some gimmicky bullshit trying to make a running internal joke. In reality they just came off as the try hard stupid coons that they really are. Their attempted trolls are just sad and I hate using the word troll but really those guys are some stupid unfunny fucks if ever I met some. Their intelligence, if you can call it that, is probably what most of chimpanzee 65k income household white america is like. I'm just fucking glad I grew up where I did and never had to live with the monkeys. Yea if you're poor you're a fucking monkey and I'm better than you will ever be you poor fucks.

I mean they claim they do things for the "lulz" and they "dont give a fuck" but after AoW and wesley "mass engineered" their "master attack" on me and got their shit holes flagellated he sad quit the game in shame. I've done this numerous times but I never claim that I am a super cool dude troll who does shit for the jokes and who "doesn't care what people think about me." I fully acknowledge I give way too much of a fuck what people think about me and am not cool never have been never will be. I don't make an effort to "troll" or be "a rebel going against the community" but a lot of people will tell you that's exactly who I am. Basically they're posers to the real deal, the skater emo kids trying to be hard. And even though I'm positive they aren't in any way, don't let them get to you. Because deep down they know how much better we are in life, in this shitty game, and in the lulz than they will ever be. Go fuck yourselves you canadian nigs.

Shit I just remembered they started out as Art of War what a GAY FUCKING NAME HOLY SHIT LOL. I mean frisia is gay as FUCK but at least we own up to it and admit we're huge fucking bundle of stickss (lol i wish i was scandanavian so i could eat rotting sharks (yes they actually do this) and turnips or w/e the fuck can grow in a frozen wasteland) but those kids man art of WAR LOL. Pathetic.

And chosen I don't expect you to respond because generally the only way I've seen you talk is posting late as fuck 4chan memes that the fuckin regular people haven't seen yet. Seriously do you use 9gag nothing against you if you do just generally curious how you come so fuckin late to the party all the time. I think you and me have had like 2 ingame conversations where you actually used real words and I could affirm you had a working brain ahaha I love you kid stay classy and try to rise up out of the poordom I'm rootin for ya. I really do wonder what you sound like and think. I'm going to go through your post history immediately.

BTW I have nothing against white people (I just think they're inferior in pretty much every way and a drain on this country haha jk did i "ruffle your jermies" (did i do that right 5chen guys?)) I just thought for comedic purposes if I went with a slightly racist undertone overtly racist tone it would present my point better. I mean after all "lel racist things" is pretty much what this Frisian thread is all about so I'm just trying to "fit right in" to your tight assholes.

Unrelated, I have no idea what red friend is but god dam its good as a ma'facka.

New season of trailer park boys lets talk about it friendS
(click to show/hide)

I'm always forgotten.. I am dead on inside. Brb going to stick my penis in a shampoo bottle.

Eddy I fucking tried that once don't even front like yours fit in the opening because thats just some bullshit. Also I heard your sister is pregnant congrats on becoming a father. Any thoughts on the name? I was thinking Thelonious-Wittaker. When's the wedding? You'll never guess what I'ma git you (Hint it's a egg and mayonnaise sandwich)

Edit: Shame on all of you for letting some teutonic bundle of stickss come into our thread (is it still my thread? I think i've posted here more than anyone) and minusing chosen down to -3 what the fuck is that shit nigs. Seriously though lol have we ever done that??? I don't understand people in this mod. Kesh downvoting our faction hall posts. Miley downvoting our faction hall posts (hahahah remember THAT shit how fuckin weird). And now these teutons ahhhh hahahaha who the fuck has the time to do this shit holy fuck. Give him the +1 or you're a fucking straight-o who likes boobs and football.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 09:05:26 am by kasMVC »

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: September 07, 2014, 09:50:53 am »
+2
http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/ban-cikel/msg896568/#msg896568

shit thread was shit. Check out voren's thread for some other stupid shit.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 10:33:16 am by kasMVC »

Offline Crazy_Eddy

• Baron
  • Renown: 96
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm Crazy.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisian Freedom
  • Game nicks: Crazy_Eddy_of_Frisia
« Reply #1251 on: September 07, 2014, 04:34:11 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Ya see this is why i love Cikel he stands up for the little guys. However i do have to say that this gay ass thread has been taken over by old and shitty memes. Nobody uses words anymore you get like 12 up votes if you post some half asked racist meme with no funny joke to go along with or any shitty remark. I don't always post on forums because i am overwhelmed by the nerds that pass as autistic hemorrhoid agents that post bad memes.

Cikel you already know I will accept any gift from you but don't get me wrong. I do not expect anything spectacular due to the fact you are on walgreens salary.

Offline Screaming Idiot

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: HoC_Screaming_Idiot
« Reply #1252 on: September 07, 2014, 06:10:51 pm »
where is tore the merchant

It's Havelle's comission. He only asked for those 5 peeps to be drawn. If you want yourself included, talk to Havelle.

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
« Reply #1253 on: September 07, 2014, 07:36:16 pm »
+4
(click to show/hide)

These posts are really great reads, no joke intended, please keep them up. Thank you.

Offline Apollo

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 194
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • The Gay Serf
    • View Profile
  • Faction: GOBBLIN EMPIRE
  • Game nicks: Apollo, Asstron_the_Assassinator
« Reply #1254 on: September 08, 2014, 08:44:14 pm »
+3
Cikel 4 freezland prezdnt!!!
You don't need to ban or anything just for future reference or something because he's rude to me.

Offline Tore

• Item Manager
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: September 08, 2014, 09:28:55 pm »
+3
It's Havelle's comission. He only asked for those 5 peeps to be drawn. If you want yourself included, talk to Havelle.

fuk u havelle

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #1256 on: September 10, 2014, 04:29:44 am »
+6
So I was looking through the old "Hottest Player in cRPG" thread today and I found this quote I thought I'd bring back to share here:

"Once upon a time , in a galaxy far far away there was a guy named Darian and he met a guy named MrPink. At first sight they did not think mutch of each other , but as they were forced to spread the stories about love there love for each other grow ( and Darian has a nice muscular tummy). But the strangest thing ever happened MrPink fell in love with Darian , so he asked Darian if he could cuddle him under a bridge in Amsterdam... ''ye why not '' he replied. And from that day with each passing minute the love for each other grew . That was untill I had to go do something , and he decided to fall in love with some muscular gay werewolf. THE END" - Fartface, 2013

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #1257 on: September 12, 2014, 10:17:51 pm »
+5
Hey boys, sorry my nerd-dick has been woefully flaccid lately but I'm sure you guys'll live. Figured I'd stay off the intershits 'til I got a job again, and that happened. Imagine I'll be back in the next couple days or so. Miss you fuckers.

@Cikel I hope you always remember that this poormy old friend southern whitebread forest-dwelling piece of shit loves you.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #1258 on: September 13, 2014, 12:14:55 am »
+1
Hey boys, sorry my nerd-dick has been woefully flaccid lately but I'm sure you guys'll live. Figured I'd stay off the intershits 'til I got a job again, and that happened. Imagine I'll be back in the next couple days or so. Miss you fuckers.

@Cikel I hope you always remember that this poormy old friend southern whitebread forest-dwelling piece of shit loves you.

Ah, so you pulled a me.

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #1259 on: September 13, 2014, 02:20:15 am »
+5

Thank god, I thought you were going to be suckin' cock for cheeseburgers forever.