Author Topic: The Frisian Freedom: Recruiting NA  (Read 141237 times)

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
Re: The Frisian Freedom: Recruiting NA
« Reply #1215 on: August 24, 2014, 03:43:35 am »
+4
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline Lemon_

• Earl
  • Renown: 343
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: August 24, 2014, 03:58:30 am »
How are you guys guessing wrong every time? It's obviously Jesus Christ, our lord and savior.

Offline BadooN

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 4 wheel drive
  • Game nicks: Badoon, Barnabus Ballson
  • IRC nick: BadooN
« Reply #1217 on: August 25, 2014, 06:56:56 am »
+1
hey guys I'm not actually dead despite what is most likely the common sentiment, i just didn't feel like playing video games for a while

really fucking weird feeling

(click to show/hide)

at least you can always come back to this thread to make you feel less weird

Offline Havelle

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 364
  • Infamy: 37
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisitan
« Reply #1218 on: August 25, 2014, 08:43:22 am »
+2
drunk post

You're all internet degenerates.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 04:53:10 am by Havelle »

Offline HarryCrumb

• Earl
  • Renown: 339
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: August 25, 2014, 09:25:06 am »
+2
Some fucklord homeless dude told me I had two dads because I wouldn't let him sift through my trash for beer cans to sell, dude looked exactly like daruvian. If you live in Wisconsin, you can cum back and take all of my cans, my old friend

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #1220 on: August 25, 2014, 08:45:13 pm »
+2
at least you can always come back to this thread to make you feel less weird

thanks doc

Actually, my laptop being an underpowered piece of dookie isn't even the main problem anymore, my network card is fried I suppose. I get regular spikes of up to 700 ping on ethernet or wireless, so playing anything is pretty much just too anger-inducing to even attempt. Now I know how you feel. It feels bad.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Screaming Idiot

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: HoC_Screaming_Idiot
« Reply #1221 on: August 25, 2014, 10:42:59 pm »
Niggas I wish I also had drawn: Jack Badoon, Pibb, Rubes, Sugar, Chonsen1, Mantooth, Petunia, Peyton, but I went with the original "Havedling or whatever" for ease on Screaming Idiot.

No offense to dudes I missed but these dudes have always been bros.

please no

i have a life besides crpg

dont make me do this

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: August 26, 2014, 11:06:02 am »
+12
It's Only Business

The air was cold. Brisk even. It was like when you are trying to get into a pool but are afraid to let the cold water hit your balls. A chilling cold. It fit the occasion. Cikel was the first to arrive, but that was no surprise. Besides masturbating, not washing his hands, and then eating potato chips he didn't have much to do. Often times he still had the cream in between his fingers. He sometimes thought about using olive oil as lubricant but methods of deliverance perplexed him. Maybe if he got one of those little soap bottles and filled it with olive oil.....

Sikle jerked himself (lol) back to the present. Out of his periperheral widescreen vision he saw a little boy walking towards him dressed in all black with black shades and a black leather jacket. On the front of the jacket said "bad boy" but the look on his face read "easy access". Cikels eyes casually scanned the boy. But it was no boy. It was Daruvian.

"Get fucked nerd" Daruvian flashed a perfect smile his way. Cikel recoiled automatically, not used to someone actually talking to him.

"Y-y-y you too"

Cikel cursed to himself. How did Daruvian always know exactly what to say and how to say it. How was he so freaking cool and driven. Daruvian was about to graduate from nursing school with a degree in clean up shit from dumb fat friends. He would most likely be working in an inner city "ethnic" hospital filled with vatos and real ass niqqas cleaning up piss and treating daibetus often times over worked and underpaid.

"Hey guys" That baby-esque smooth silky voice. A hint of cheerfulness with overtones of a more somber approach. It could only be one person. Havelle. Everyone liked Havelle. He was the type of nigga who would suck your dick and fondle your balls while you came. A real class act. Cikel thought back to happier, gayer, even lustful times. Havelle seemed to be holding up well, despite the loss of his precious table. A great tragedy for all- how cikel had longed to hold that table lovingly many a time. A real mother fuckin tragedy.

"What's good mother fuckers" The vibrant electrifying voice of peyton manning rung out a beautifully crafted mouth. Such lines. Peyton was the most financially secure of the Frisians. He ran his own man-whore service company. He offered top quality niggas for mid quality scratch. Peyton was a true baller and always a delight to be around.

"Well golly gee gallery yall!" That could only be one person. The square ish, devishly handsome, well meaning cracka ass cracker Mr Pink. Cikel wasn't exactly sure why Pink insisted on the Mr. bit. To the Frisians immense dismay, Pink was off limits. Out of the Frisians he was the only hetero. Imagine, sleeping with women. Disgusting.  Why anyone would prefer a wet stanky vagina to a nice steaming pile of dick is indeed a mystery. Cikel didn't begrudge pink his happiness or relative normalcy. He was genuinely glad to see Pink.

"Sup dudes". And with that the final member of their party had arrived. It was Badoon. High off of cat piss as usual but still present and accounted for. Dressed fashionably in pink booty shorts, sunglasses, a tank top, and a backwards visor, you were never sure which stance badoon was swingin with. That is to say he was a bi sexual. But he never let you stick it in his ass. Fucking prude. But he did toss one good salad. MMmmMmm. Boy got skills. Badoon usually spent his days cruising the board walks of cali with his homies after huffing poisonous snails and yelling at those "dam latineros". Cikel was glad he made it.

"Shall we begin?" said the priest.

And with that the seemingly happy reunion took a harsher tone. For before them, in a casket, lay their beloved leader and all around basic bitch of a whore, Sandersson. He looked so small and tiny with his long ass girly hair braided beautifully. Cikel recalled the many times he had grasped that hair from behind, thrusting with all the force he could muster. They always made love in silence, often times when no one else was around.

"They say he unplugged his computer" muttered Cikel. "His brain coulnd't take the shock. Poor bastard only lasted 5 hours before he died of cardiac arrest."

Cikel was sad. A good woman boy had died this day. A friendly guy, albeit one stupid mother fucker, Sandy had never did nothin to no body. Maybe that was the problem.

The heroes looked on as the ceremony proceeded and various people came to pay their respects.....

The posts that started it all

http://forum.melee.org/diplomacy/new-bulugur-declares-war-on-anders/
(click to show/hide)

http://forum.melee.org/diplomacy/daruvian's-christian-gaming-foundation-for-homosexual-youths-military-alliance/msg764837/#msg764837

(click to show/hide)

And the least funny one that started it all
http://forum.melee.org/diplomacy/cikel's-unified-network-of-traders-declares-war-on-dl-legion!!!/msg764828/#msg764828
(click to show/hide)

And you know havelle in addition to the people you named (also what about kreamy, yaro, and michael dewitt) we had a bunch of non frisian bros
huseby, arrowaine, zlish, some random eu guy who sometimes comes in here and upvotes us, canuck, sparvico, artyem, malacalypse, that one guy I cant remember his name oh illdist lol, relit. Who knows there have been so many bundle of stickss in our orgies it's hard to remember. I think it's unfair you only picked 5 of us although I think it's fuckin cool but badoon been in the clan longer although not around as much.

Offline Arathian

• Duke
  • Renown: 650
  • Infamy: 175
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Pick it up you white ass cracka
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisians
  • Game nicks: Arathian, schizophrenic_axe_murderer
« Reply #1223 on: August 26, 2014, 05:18:46 pm »
+3
Literally einstein.

I am back in 'Merica ya bundle of sticks.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #1224 on: August 26, 2014, 05:20:24 pm »
+1
Literally einstein.

I am back in 'Merica ya bundle of sticks.

This is a joyous day.

It's Only Business

truly the magnum opus of Frisia, a record of all of us to go down inon (lol like gay oral sex get it) time and memorialize our glory days
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 05:27:03 pm by GOBBLIN KING GREAT LEADER »

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #1225 on: August 26, 2014, 06:06:01 pm »
+1
faken my old friendots, cant even post some pictures, faken red necs

Christy Mack after reconstructive surgery..

(click to show/hide)

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #1226 on: August 26, 2014, 06:06:50 pm »
+2

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #1227 on: August 26, 2014, 10:11:34 pm »
+1
I'm going to make a legal will so I can force my real life friends and family off the pulpit and compel Cikel to perform my eulogy.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Havelle

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 364
  • Infamy: 37
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisitan
« Reply #1228 on: August 27, 2014, 05:52:35 am »
+1
He was the type of nigga who would suck your dick and fondle your balls while you came. A real class act.

Its so true

(click to show/hide)

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #1229 on: August 27, 2014, 11:51:35 pm »
+3
Does this mark the end of Frisia as we know it?

Its a proper season finale. Maybe series finale. The long absent Cikel makes a dazzling return, in the spirit of the old days. Daruvian is graduating. Sandy can't play video games and is getting a fucking job you bum. Apollo's back to school. I'm doing the coast guard Actually starting college and finally getting some direction, thanks Rubes and Sandy. All those other guys we used to hang out with that got married and moved on this year. I'm sure Badoon's got stuff going on. Jack's graduating or something this year too.

Just remember that we won the Murica League undefeated.

Also, that this clan is the only clan that matters and will never die

Whatever, fuck you guys, I'll still be playing video games with Pink, Chiken, Pets, Zater, and Rubes, with Daruvian coming in and telling us about his map every day,  and Eddy asking us about butt stuff.

All tru niggas, ride or die, smoke video games every day