Author Topic: A declaration of war?  (Read 2708 times)

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
Re: A declaration of war?
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2012, 08:25:57 pm »
Right which is where i'm wondering, why is bacon doing that? I think it's something to do with nighttime settings. cause being that close is far to uneasy for me.

I stated in the math that it's still a valid time setup. But an even battle time of 7 solid is usually a Night time settings and not a chosen battle time.

@kesh: He's got 700 goods from mechin and 400 from ismarala and 300 troops. According to strat that's 800 crates. He's going to move slow in forest with that many crates. How close IS he to mechin really? based upon my own reading of distances and tests he's close to 1400 or so from it.

I don't think you understand, Bacon would have to be moving away from Mechin for atleast 24 hours prior to FCC attacking him. That doesn't appear to be the case, since he is somewhere between 300-1500 meters away.

It seems much more likely that he bought good after the battle was done, began moving for an hour or two and got stopped by Huey.

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • Renown: 597
  • Infamy: 83
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Remnants
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2012, 08:27:46 pm »
+1
Haru has been MIA for a bit and was taking forever to transfer his fief. Instead of him having to spend another week traveling up to Mechin, FCC attacked out of expedience because we all didn't feel like waiting.

(click to show/hide)

I do not know what the fuck this is all about, or the context and time of it being written. Haru handles trade agreements for the clan and is generally a nice guy. It seems like you were trying to take advantage of that with some shady shit.

Also, feel free to declare war. As the contract between FCC and Remnant is still in effect at this time, I will not have a problem sending Maeday with a shiny siege force to round robin rape your castle.

Offline Havoco

• Duke
  • Renown: 538
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospookfans
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Havoc
  • IRC nick: Havoco
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2012, 08:28:06 pm »
+3

(click to show/hide)

Ya, NA side should go by feet. This change MUST be made.
Pock gobblers

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2012, 08:35:09 pm »
I do not know what the fuck this is all about, or the context and time of it being written. Haru handles trade agreements for the clan and is generally a nice guy. It seems like you were trying to take advantage of that with some shady shit.
These are the me to thems
Remnant_sexybitchHaru    Just confirming    15/11/2012 19:08:26
kitsuneninja    Trading in your fief    15/11/2012 19:07:42
Remnant_sexybitchHaru    Mechin    08/11/2012 13:30:15

These are the them to mes
kitsuneninja    Re: Trading in your fief    16/11/2012 22:11:16
Remnant_sexybitchHaru    Re: Just confirming    15/11/2012 19:31:11
Remnant_sexybitchHaru    Re: Mechin    08/11/2012 14:39:20
That's the time stamps of the messages. So you can say what you like, but Haru sent that message on the 15th late at night. But The more I research, the more it seems bacon did pull a dick move. I still need one last piece of info(the night time) to determine when battle was started.

EDIT:
Ok his night time settings are 11PM - 7 AM.

So this means that he was attacked some point between this time frame. If we assume the latest(11) then he could be attacked at make it look like a 3 AM run from Mechin. I know bacon isn't stupid and wouldn't screw FCC over like that. So I'll err on the side of he left at 11 sometime and you guys caught him over night. This would mean he left during the attack and before transfer.(buying goods ahead of this as well).

But, even if this IS the case, why did he wait till then. He could have left earlier than this if he wanted. Also, he hasn't appeared on my map until this battle so he was obviously in mechin a bit.

Now For further info: what's the prosperity in Mechin. I can back calculate this in about 6 minutes for further info. Expect another edit with all my thoughts.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 08:54:27 pm by Lt_Anders »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2012, 08:56:11 pm »
+1
Anders you sure don't have much descretion for a solo guy who likes to piss people off playing mercernary games and who has a temptingly large amount of real estate.

Offline BADPLAYER_old2

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 235
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Not a Bad player
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2012, 08:59:48 pm »
+7
One man with only his passion for crpg, a fedora and far too much time on his hands, is going to get to the bottom of all the lies and villainy in strategus.
Detective Lieutenant Anders in : S&D Stolen from me?

Coming soon to theatres near you.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2012, 09:09:00 pm »
+1
It certainly appears he bought it out after it was ours. You can attack if you feel slighted by our response.. Just know if u do there is a large chance we will be picking out drapes for our new castle in response.
Leader of BS

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2012, 09:09:09 pm »
One man with only his passion for crpg, a fedora and far too much time on his hands, is going to get to the bottom of all the lies and villainy in strategus.
Detective Lieutenant Anders in : S&D Stolen from me?

Coming soon to theatres near you.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok got the prosperity. It's 264(roughly not counting any rounding that my be done as 252-274 can cause a rounding of s/d gain per hour.). I determined this from the S/D gain per hour which is 11. This means that, for the S/D to recover to current state(from 0 which is what FCC is saying) would be 17 hours. (current S/D is 187. Time: 3:00 PM EST. 187/11(ticks per hour) is 17 hours.)

This would mean bacon bought the goods at: 10 PM the day before. AS S/D does NOT regenerate during battle lockdown it's completely legitimate that bacon bought those goods BEFORE the battle. End of story.
Now you can postulate your own math, but I'll quote you the change in S/D recovery if you do not believe this theory.(or you can SS the actual prosperity of mechin for real calculation so that the real amount can be determined.)

Now if he didn't drain it to 0 the story is different. But to match up with correct values according to FCC he would have to drop the S/D down to 55 after battle to make the values work out in favor of FCC. This corresponds to a 3 AM recovery time to present state.

Went ahead and found the source for the S/D regen:
http://forum.meleegaming.com/strategus-general-discussion/strategus-changes/
8) Remove prosperity modifier that was based on goods price.

Bacon has 792 goods(from mechin). So that's 792 s/d gone(close to Kesh's 800 he said so that's legit)  and he bought roughly 500-650 during this transitional period.(he had some mechin goods on him before hand. I said 250, but that may be incorrect) If we go with the low number, bacon had to buy 500 and that means the S/D was already at 555-600.(to agree with what FCC said about time of buying) FCC claims 800 which would mean 300 disappeared from somewhere else, or FCC is claiming wrong numbers. If bacon DID buy all 800 there, then actual S/D would have to have been 847 to match proper S/D removal. Both examples assume a 3 AM buying time(aka 55 S/D remaining afterwords). THere's a discrepancy somewhere in mine and FCC numbers.

AND...I'm off to school. Will be back close to 8 PM EST. Talk then. I believe I've figured out a few things enough to determine that something is amiss and we need to fix it.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 09:32:48 pm by Lt_Anders »

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2012, 12:21:22 am »
+6
Just bend over Anders 'cause even if you're right (and I'm too lazy to read the whole thing so i dunno if you are), you're still gonna be wrong.  There's no arguing with FCC
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2012, 12:31:14 am »
+4
finally someone understands.

Hi Shin. We are still buds I bet
Leader of BS

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2012, 01:12:53 am »
+1
finally someone understands.

Hi Shin. We are still buds I bet

We are Bale, you're a good man
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2012, 01:45:52 am »
Just bend over Anders 'cause even if you're right (and I'm too lazy to read the whole thing so i dunno if you are), you're still gonna be wrong.  There's no arguing with FCC

Sigh, if that's the case, might as well give em the castle and have some xp out of it.

If I'm right then I'll make it right, even if I lose. Stand by what I am and what I do.

But before i Do that, I gotta kill the shit outta bacon for making me have to actually work over thanksgiving.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 02:01:05 am by Lt_Anders »

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
  • Renown: 340
  • Infamy: 106
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2012, 01:59:44 am »
+1
I can clear this up. You can attack Anders because he's a little kid and little kids deserve to be bullied. Take his lunch money, give him a swirly, and then lock him in his locker.
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned

Offline Kelugarn

• Marshall
  • Renown: 936
  • Infamy: 79
  • #̪͎̳̭̰͓͙ͯ͗̇͘ͅͅ1̢ͨ̈̆̓ͮ͐̌͏̪̦͓̣ ̽̇ͫ҉̸͕̻͙͖̮̹ͅN̡̥̭͖͙ͮ͊͡
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Froyo The Wizard
  • IRC nick: #FreeArys2012
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2012, 02:08:30 am »
+1
I can clear this up. You can attack Anders because he's a little kid and little kids deserve to be bullied. Take his lunch money, give him a swirly, and then lock him in his locker.

To be fair, Huey only attacked him because he caught wind of his NERD scent and had to go in for the kill.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2012, 02:29:19 am »
i dont know much about all this... but i was in the area and i know huey was moving to intercept at like 11-12 EST. if patton bought all that shit BEFORE the siege why did he hang around there for so long?