Author Topic: MEGACLAN hero party attack fledgling BIRD CLAN!!  (Read 21630 times)

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
Re: MEGACLAN hero party attack fledgling BIRD CLAN!!
« Reply #285 on: November 26, 2012, 01:01:32 am »
+4
I figured they'd probably type this in their forums(they usually do, was fun reading in Josho morning coffee breaks) so I went and checked and here you go. Mind you, I never said that LLJK was particurarily good at co-ordination.
(click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 01:15:06 am by Ninja_Khorin »

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #286 on: November 26, 2012, 01:18:47 am »
+1
interesting stuff. guess hes a bit more murderous than usual. I do notice however, that he doesn't say who he wants to fight, or when. I'll acknowledge his less than peaceful intent, but I don't see all that as a "clever ploy" to lure hero party into attacking them. I don't know who they were hoping to fight and such, but I do know that FCC only got involved in the current war in a defensive role to help BIRD CLAN secure its new lands.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #287 on: November 26, 2012, 01:25:11 am »
+2
I figured they'd probably type this in their forums(they usually do, was fun reading in Josho morning coffee breaks) so I went and checked and here you go. Mind you, I never said that LLJK was particurarily good at co-ordination.
(click to show/hide)
ninjad
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Zen
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 26, 2012, 01:25:43 am »
+1
"Goon civil war" is a reference to the war between Hero Party and LLJK and all the other wars where Smooth and Phantom and the rest have been involved in.

I have no clue what that "next war" is, unless he means Hero Party. Could of course be Chevaliers which wouldn't surprise me considering the other stuff I've read there. Anyway, that last paragraph in the first screenshot pretty much shows his hostile intent and general attitude.

Offline Thax

• Knight
  • Renown: 70
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thax
« Reply #289 on: November 26, 2012, 01:33:21 am »
+6
This is starting to remind me of when Hospitaller were going to war against Hero Party over the castle whos owner changed his name and faction. Hosp were just "defending" too. Everyone knows partyboy is a goon and is in LLJK and as khorin proves partyboy isnt just a peace loving pacifist. Flimsy excuses are tiresome. Seems to me that FCC inserts itself into every war on the map one way or another with little justification, relying on their ability to spin the truth on the forums. The rest of the community should be able to see right through it.

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
« Reply #290 on: November 26, 2012, 01:47:51 am »
+2
Partyboy took over LLJK in the name of BIRD CLAN as a last attempt to avoid a war with Hero Party. It was hoped that by dismantling LLJK, Smoothrich would no longer want to go to war.

He obviously still did, knowing full well the ramifications of attacking BIRD CLAN fiefs. His reasons for going to war with LLJK (to remove me from power) having been completed he continued to march armies across the desert just looking to start a fight.

You have clearly misinterpreted Partyboy's posts on the other forum as you do not have  a Goon Decoder Ring. They are entirely in the spirit of friendship and cooperation.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #291 on: November 26, 2012, 01:53:29 am »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Did you really just post these? Like these are valuable intel?  :lol:

The fact that you or anyone in Shogunate read our posts on there looking for insight says so, so much
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 01:56:56 am by Rikthor »
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Zen
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 26, 2012, 01:59:40 am »
+1
Did you really just post these? Like these are valuable intel?  :lol:
Not to me they're not. It's good to be a strat retiree.

And it's not like they're any news to anyone anyway. I keep what I deem valuable intel close to heart.

EDIT: It was pretty useless stuff in there mostly, though. Nothing we couldn't figure out without reading the forums. Only had use of it once when I contacted Berenger to not attack Auphilia because he intially posted there that you were supposed to attack him, which made me contact him again and assure him we wouldn't be hostile toward LLJK so he edited it back to not attacking him. And to me reading about that one guy getting banned for leeching and then seeing that other guy explain to him how to more effectively leech was also interesting. Purely in a professional sense, though.
Fairly sure everyone knows of that forum, though. Doesn't take much of a brain to find.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 02:15:31 am by Ninja_Khorin »

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 26, 2012, 02:01:24 am »
+2
I think what really needs to happen, is for smooth and phantom to get back together again. I think it hurts everyone seeing you two apart.

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
« Reply #294 on: November 26, 2012, 02:11:42 am »
+7
I want BIRD to declare an alliance with Hero Party and work together to wage war on the FCC.

Would be the best thing ever.

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Zen
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: November 26, 2012, 02:16:48 am »
+2
I want BIRD to declare an alliance with Hero Party and work together to wage war on the FCC.

That's the sort of alliance I can support!

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: November 26, 2012, 02:17:33 am »
+1

they could make the DAMDA

Offline Pentecost

• Earl
  • Renown: 313
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: November 26, 2012, 02:55:58 am »
+6
Partyboy took over LLJK in the name of BIRD CLAN as a last attempt to avoid a war with Hero Party. It was hoped that by dismantling LLJK, Smoothrich would no longer want to go to war.

He obviously still did, knowing full well the ramifications of attacking BIRD CLAN fiefs. His reasons for going to war with LLJK (to remove me from power) having been completed he continued to march armies across the desert just looking to start a fight.

You're saying that as though he did something wrong. As I understand it, the point of Strategus is to provide a framework for good battles and amusing drama. The boring micromanagement and Oregon Trail: Calradia parts are not the focus of it, regardless of the fact that they unfortunately take up so much of everyone's time and attention. Where am I going with this?

I'm pretty sure Smoothrich's main reason for going to war had less to do with someone who barely even plays the game these days (I've seen you on NA1 maybe twice in the past three weeks?) and more to do with the fact that he actually wanted to have a war with a faction around the same size as his own, rather than playing farmville until someone decided to invade him again. This is why I think it's pretty lame that, from my perspective, your response to this was to try and do everything in your ability except actually fight and then accept help from an NA superpower when they decided to call your bluff.

Why didn't you and the rest of your crew just channel your inner Goonfleet and take him on by yourselves?

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 26, 2012, 11:19:35 am »
Bah no more lljk?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #299 on: November 26, 2012, 07:32:38 pm »
+2
Bah no more lljk?

Pretty much, the like remaining 5 people joined Partyboy/BIRD.

Fear not though, we won the troll war. Smoothrich is muted on here and banned on SA yet again.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol