Author Topic: 2ndary mode  (Read 873 times)

Offline Brookston

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
2ndary mode
« on: November 16, 2012, 05:50:59 am »
How do you get the stats for secondary modes on weapons?  I'm interested in finding out the secondary mode stats for the Langes Messer.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Re: 2ndary mode
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 08:46:22 am »
+2
Unfortunately, the c-rpg site doesn't show secondary stats (beyond the fact that a weapon has one). If you can highlight the weapon from your in-game inventory (you only need to own it, not equip) you can see the full secondary stats.

Langes messer becomes a 2H weapon in secondary. The length stays the same, but damage is increased. There may be a speed increase as well. Sorry, I don't know more off the top of my head and I don't have one to check the stats on!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Sarpton

• Count
  • Renown: 198
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Hurlbat
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 03:20:58 pm »
+1
the Fighting axe, Mace, Military sickle, and lages messer are all secondary 2h that are one slot,  the Godendag, long sword, heavy bastard sword and morning star are 2h that can be used with a shield.  Everything else with a secondary mode you can pretty much not care about.  They are generally not as good as the main mode, if not a direct downgrade.

Offline Boerenlater

• Marshall
  • Renown: 728
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player
  • Jebem ti život!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Boerenlater
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2012, 02:32:40 pm »
+1
2Hand swords in secondary (polearm) mode are actually very good in my opinion. Nobody expects that nasty pierce stab.
And it works from upon close distance.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2012, 05:58:08 pm »
+1
2Hand swords in secondary (polearm) mode are actually very good in my opinion. Nobody expects that nasty pierce stab.
And it works from upon close distance.
Nothing says "fuck you" like a 35 pierce stab to the balls :D
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia