Author Topic: [BAN] Madio  (Read 381 times)

Offline PranceAlot

• Knight
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • GLORY OR DEATH
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prance
[BAN] Madio
« on: November 14, 2012, 11:30:57 pm »
This is my first ban request EVER, as i usally think its lame to go ban someone, it's just a game! But, now i'm sick of being th and hated for being a pretty good XBOW-HA. In this case, i was killing Madio, as Kenny_Powers, my HA-X, as an enemy, every round. The very same map, he logged in and out to get a teamswitch so he could be on my team, he then started teamhitting(shooting) me, one time after another and i'm sure there are witnesses. Next map, same thing, even teamhit at spawn, failed HS attampt. I actually downloaded fraps for just this occation but sadly i only managed to capture the last teamhit. As you can see there are no enemies nearby and he just turns around to shoot my horse, up close, then shouts a sorry, just incase i would screenshot i guess. But a warning to everyone else who tries to tk me for being HA-X, i WILL record it, i'm fucking sick of this.

P.S. Watch in HD or else you wont be able to see name.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PToQcbUKSls
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 11:39:33 pm by PranceAlot »

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
Re: [BAN] Madio
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 01:12:10 am »
Considering you shot me in that clip, I was obviously there. Having talked to you and from my own eyes (although I saw only one shot, not the one featured here) hitting you, I assumed it was an accident but given this I'm quite inclined to believe otherwise.

Madio banned for one (1) day.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are