Author Topic: Dharan Reinforcement Contract.  (Read 2259 times)

Offline Mae.

• Duke
  • Renown: 516
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • :3
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: mae
Re: Dharan Reinforcement Contract.
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2012, 11:24:44 pm »
+2
Well tanken came back with this:
<17:19:58>  "Tanken" pokes you: If they are going to declare war on you for reinforcing, then abandon it

everyone knows how this works, you reinforce someones army and youre asking for association. you've neighbored us and know our territory policies, why does it feel like everyones playing stupid suddenly?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • Renown: 597
  • Infamy: 83
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Remnants
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2012, 11:27:11 pm »
+1
The issue isn't specifically with KUTT. The issue is if you read our border policies; we have closed borders. Anyone near our fiefs with intent to sell or trade(400 goods moving towards a fief is intent) without permission will be attacked. All KUTT had to do was pop into Remnant TS and prove they are not trading in our fiefs and this would have been averted.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2012, 11:28:32 pm »
+1
everyone knows how this works, you reinforce someones army and youre asking for association. you've neighbored us and know our territory policies, why does it feel like everyones playing stupid suddenly?

Yea, I can see that. But KUTT hasn't bothered attacking me(even willing to hire me after I attacked them).

Hosp and I talked and everything is good after their battle. They understood I was doing my job. Even though both factions suffered, they have been nice and understand it's a part of what I do.

That's not to say that your view is wrong(in fact, it isn't), but it's like declaring war because you had 5 guys sign up against you(Auphilia and Hosp to name some examples).

And as a mercenary, I do know the consequences of my actions. It's a price I pay to do my job. I make no qualms over it and just hope for the best. I would rather not piss off any clan when i merc. I gave you fellas some time and you publicly knew the target, and who hired me. I make my deals as transparent as I can(without making the deal and targets known) so that everyone can see I mean NO ill intent for any side.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2012, 11:29:13 pm »
+1
I told Anders to call it off, no sense in seeing another clan get ganged up on simply because they were sticking up for us, even though they are Mercenaries just like yourself.

Hair was one of our few remaining NA map-side players, his goods didn't come from your fiefs, and he was passing through to make it to the Free Trade zone of Dhirim. It would have been nice, instead of Remnants openly attacking us while we are even further crippled, to at least reach out to us.

Your members had mentioned they wanted us back into Strategus, why the attack then? We're rebuilding, can't rebuild when the people who want us back are going to just ransack our traders making money to come back.

Leave Anders out of this, he was just doing something nice. No need to take your 40 members and attack his 4 member clan.

There's two stories here:

One is trespassing unannounced through our territory, which we openly declared will be attacked. There is Anders merc'ing to make profit and not being able to deal with the consequences of his actions.

The other one is extending a helping hand to a beaten foe. We are always up to that, give us the opportunity and work with us and we will be the last to deny help. Same goes for Anders, we left him alone in his castle so he could enjoy the game. If he openly goes against us, that's his choice to make.

You can't say of Remnants that we are the baddies in this one, sorry.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2012, 11:30:01 pm »
+1
We are not unreasonable, ask anyone else(FROYOYOYO) who happened into the same situation. Just use diplomacy.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2012, 11:31:39 pm »
+1
We are not unreasonable, ask anyone else(FROYOYOYO) who happened into the same situation. Just use diplomacy.

Aye I know this well. We had an altercation once before as well, if you don't remember. Perhaps Kutt should talk to you instead. Well Back to my castle to see if remnant still coming after me.

And yes if you come I will fight, if you'd rather not, then It's cool and I won't screw with you guys. It's about having fun. I have most fun mercing my army out. The castle is a bonus to help out newbies and others.

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2012, 11:36:10 pm »
+1
I am sorry, since I can't keep eyes on both maps atm all the time, I wasn't aware Hair's passing by your fief would cause such a well-suited clan to attack our small surviving band of members.

We're very disorganized at the moment because of the fact that we're scattered, I can't hold every member's hand nor can I reach out and make diplomacy arrangements for every single clan that we may pass by. If I did that, I minaswell quit my day job and focus entirely on Strategus.

I would ask a kindness of you all, however, though it may not come. Since it was an honest mistake on our end and I had not expected clans to still consider us a hostile threat to their S&D or their borders, would you be willing to hold his goods after the attack (since we obviously can't win it) and I have someone come pick them up before too long? That too much to ask or is it also a border policy to keep what you take?
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2012, 11:41:19 pm »
+1
I told Anders to call it off, no sense in seeing another clan get ganged up on simply because they were sticking up for us, even though they are Mercenaries just like yourself.

Hair was one of our few remaining NA map-side players, his goods didn't come from your fiefs, and he was passing through to make it to the Free Trade zone of Dhirim. It would have been nice, instead of Remnants openly attacking us while we are even further crippled, to at least reach out to us.

Your members had mentioned they wanted us back into Strategus, why the attack then? We're rebuilding, can't rebuild when the people who want us back are going to just ransack our traders making money to come back.

Leave Anders out of this, he was just doing something nice. No need to take your 40 members and attack his 4 member clan.

I don't think you understand. This isn't a personal attack on KUTT, this is a defense of our S&D/borders. We can't read your minds and know where you are trading, we can only see what's on the map. Nor should we have to come to YOU to figure out where you are on the map and what the hell you are doing with yourselves.

And as I stated, we are not unreasonable. I'll even go one step further; hop into our TS like you should have in the beginning and we can negotiate the return of ALL your goods. It's that simple folks.

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2012, 11:43:07 pm »
+3
Haha, Tanken just come hang with us! That's really what this is all about I'm thinking. Stop by and we can sing and hug it out.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2012, 11:43:49 pm »
+2
Haha, Tanken just come hang with us! That's really what this is all about I'm thinking. Stop by and we can sing and hug it out.

can I hug it out too?

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2012, 11:44:11 pm »
+1
I know that Sauce, I'm just saying I wasn't able to take preventative measures because a lot of our members are hopping from fief to fief for cover and I wasn't aware he was there.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2012, 11:44:58 pm »
+2
can I hug it out too?

Ofcourse. This entire thread was a roller coaster of emotions. NA drama at it's fucking finest in here!

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2012, 11:46:32 pm »
+2
Resolved nicely too.

Remnant still best clan for me to have problems with. Why? Cause in the end, we always hug it out like real men.

I'll leave this open(rather than locking) so others can come with the popcorn gifs about watching the awesome movie. 8-)

Offline Miracle

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: s0mali_piratez
  • Game nicks: Miracle
  • IRC nick: Miracle
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2012, 11:50:06 pm »
+3
Anders, I may have to attack you just so we can wrestle naked like real men as well.
also free allers, permaban digglez imo
is there anyone (NH members excluded) that would have an issue with that? basically allers is big pun and digglez is fat joe, nobody would say no to that trade

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2012, 11:56:57 pm »
+2
Kesh you are scaring me +1'ing everything.

WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING??
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?