Author Topic: Knights Hospitaller NAP with The Velucan Empire and Norse Horde - Discuss Here!  (Read 2187 times)

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
Considered to be bad form by Calradians all around, yonder thread has been locked before anyone could yell and scream about it:

http://forum.meleegaming.com/diplomacy/knights-hospitaller-nap-with-the-velucan-empire-and-norse-horde/

(click to show/hide)

DO NOT GIVE IN TO FORUM OPPRESSION, FREEDOM OF SPEECH 2012, DISCUSS HERE!

(Unless nobody gives a shit)
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
pretty lame T-Kups!! Not even a single epic city capture.

Leader of BS

Offline Syls

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 15
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Veluca
  • Game nicks: Syls
Oh we can't live without being at war, in fact, I think we're already at war with another clan right now, so fear not, it's coming  :mrgreen:

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
we won, they lost, more then enough for me

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile

Do all those fortified positions in the steppe not have any gear on them? Because it looked to me like the war was only just beginning, and that it was going to be good.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline dynamike

• King
    • View Profile

Seeing that the Hospitallers still hold the largest portion of their lands and do not seem to be diminished in army size, how do you figure?
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Syls

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 15
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Veluca
  • Game nicks: Syls
Seeing that the Hospitallers still hold the largest portion of their lands and do not seem to be diminished in army size, how do you figure?

We attacked Hospitaller because we wanted to help Hero Party, and then NH joined the war and we fought to get them more fiefs. We did both. We never fought to completely annihilate them or even take fiefs from them for ourselves.

Some clan pissed us off so we decided to simply be done with this war and concentrate on fiefs we actually want instead.

Offline dynamike

• King
    • View Profile
We attacked Hospitaller because we wanted to help Hero Party, and then NH joined the war and we fought to get them more fiefs. We did both. We never fought to completely annihilate them or even take fiefs from them for ourselves.

Some clan pissed us off so we decided to simply be done with this war and concentrate on fiefs we actually want instead.

Ok thanks, that makes sense. Still sad that this is over, as Mala said: could have been some great battles in there potentially with two clans as big as yours fighting each other.

Offline Pentecost

• Earl
  • Renown: 313
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile

I assume this is what the clause about how "There would be no direct cause for war between the factions of The Velucan Empire, the Norse Horde, or the Knights Hospitaller, if they were to enter into aggressions with another faction not named on this treaty" means? I can only wonder what clan this could possibly be. I certainly wouldn't want to be them right now.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
I locked the original thread to give TVE or NH a chance to post on the first page, so by the time a representative of their faction posted it wasn't on page 6.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
+3
I locked the original thread to give TVE or NH a chance to post on the first page, so by the time a representative of their faction posted it wasn't on page 6.

You locked it because you we're hoarding all the panties for yourself. Don't lie to us.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
+3
The issue with strat is most declarations of war mean complete destruction. People can't just have a war and not destroy each other without everyone else in the community getting a pissy on.
Turtles

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
+2
Don't worry guys, we're still at war with FCC so there should be some good fights. =)

Remember, your all free to come to our battles and fight as mercs for us! :D
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
+3
It was a lose-lose war for us because we didnt want any land and couldnt find a clan we liked that we could move to the area. Moreover us fighting a clan across the map with so many other targets closer by was not something we enjoyed.Only 1 of our 3 clans actually cared about fighting hospi and it was a conflict over desert trade. (accomplished that in the first 2 days)

After we have all the land we want and our entire faction wants to fight hospitaller we might revisit the steppes, but the tiger has been uncaged with this peace deal, and he has quite the appetite.

I have sent a PM to all of faction leaders who are safe from these upcoming wars, im sure its like Christmas for some of you, others not so much.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
I did not get a PM.. you got beef Tea Kup!
Leader of BS