Author Topic: The Siege of Yruma Castle  (Read 6320 times)

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player
  • Please respect all admins and thier decisions.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Solo
  • Game nicks: Lordark
Re: The Siege of Yruma Castle
« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2012, 02:37:51 am »
+1
I will be boastful when im winning, down troden when Im losing, angry when Im betrayed, honest always. I call them how I see them.  Upvotes and downvotes be damned Ill post

for what I think is best for strategia and my clan and trolls damned!
Never forget the day Dragons came to Calradia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLxHJY0lQI&feature=related
My personal theme song, We will never surrender!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1xqAjQ5e4

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2012, 03:12:21 am »
+1
Let them live in their own world with Chestecleese where they can talk all the shit they want and think they are honorably winning in a fair fight..

Ok serious question: can we give him to you? He would fit in REALLY nicely!
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 145
  • pls
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Friends with Benefits
  • Game nicks: Noodles
  • IRC nick: Noodles
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2012, 02:37:17 pm »
+1
Superpower gets crushed by anti-superpower superpower. Then everyone fights cuz we hurt each others feelings.  :?
Quote from: Testicleez
Noodles (Nibbles): One of my top dawgs. A godly c-rpg player and a chill ass muhfucka'. He's supposed to be adopting me once he gets married. One day I'll get him to order me a pizza… One day.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2012, 03:15:50 pm »
+3

Yeah, we always knew at the beginning of this Strat Hospitaller was going to have a huge target on them because most all of the clans in NA didn't like them. We were one of them, but we also set out this Strat to set aside grudges and friendships we had created last strat and start entirely new, basically as a new entity. So, we sided with Hospitallers, knowing their reputation would carry and others would still glare at them.

Sure, there were a few things that increased the size of the crosshair on Hospitallers, which of course put us in the sights as well--but what many preached of not wanting to do with power blocks this game, has already been done.

Clarify two things - you were the main one trying to get a powerbloc against hospitallers - you desperately wanted an alliance with either FCC or hospitallers, preferably us but we absolutely said no we don't want UIF in NA, so you got Hospergllers by default not ebcause of some noble idea of fighting for Hospergllers because clans might dislike them - they were the most powerful faction with most fiefs most troops and most incoming gold thanks to Eu at the beginning of this strategus - not some fake underdog.

Second, we are not allies with any of the people attacking hospitallers or KUTT.  We made a merc agreement with Remnant and you caused Teutons to go against you rather than stay with you.  Its not some massive alliance taking you down - FCC took over half your fiefs and teleported many of your players and took most of your caravans before anyone else ever declared war on you. We gave your fiefs away to others.  We even tried to reach a peace after Fallen decided to attack you - which, since they got attacked right afterwards by a true allliance and several other factions (they have a right to say what you are trying to say about KUTT) consisted of attacking 1-2 of your guys in their territory. 

You absolutely refused giving up one city even though this peace would have benefitted your sub-clan allies who had neither of the cities.  You chose to be shit on - you turned teutons against you, you refused peace with the faction kicking your butt, and then your supposed ally Hosperggler has done nothing but merc for you despite having over 10,000 troops, many of which are in fiefs that are not even being attacked.  Most of the factions attacking you are acting independently - not some mega-alliance like Hospergllers+KUTT+Malat+Chevalieres+Teutons+Swiss+Astralis+etc. was at the beginning.  Its not all these independent factions' fault your alliance essentially crumbled in the face of adversity and that you antagonized multiple factions ina  short period of time.

P.S. Stop pretending to be some noble martyr - it really doesn't fit the situation and is incredibly false based on what actually transpired.  You have been pushing for a mega-alliance since he beginning and you got one - it just didn't pay out as you expected because of bad diplomacy.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 03:19:53 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2012, 05:21:28 pm »
Honor to KUTT for for falling with grace. Die well warriors, perhaps we will do battle once more for glory in another life - as brothers. May your light shine forevermore in the battles that are to come. Seyla

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 06:36:04 pm by Dexxtaa »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Elindor

• King
  • Renown: 1178
  • Infamy: 158
  • Caelitus mihi vires
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: Elindor
« Reply #65 on: November 10, 2012, 05:41:54 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)

:shock:
Elindor, Archon of the Holy Guard
Holy Guard Thread :HERE
Banner Shop : HERE // Map Thread : HERE

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 10, 2012, 05:43:13 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Well, to be completely honest. This is the truth spelled out.
Noodles (Nibbles): One of my top dawgs. A godly c-rpg player and a chill ass muhfucka'. He's supposed to be adopting me once he gets married. One day I'll get him to order me a pizza… One day.

Offline Mae.

• Duke
  • Renown: 516
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • :3
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: mae
« Reply #67 on: November 10, 2012, 06:00:34 pm »
+2
SHIT JUST GOT REAL!  :shock:

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #68 on: November 10, 2012, 07:26:26 pm »
+2
Kesh spelled it out pretty well. I was leading a faction within the FCC to offer peace to Kutt. I could have pushed it thru I believe had the Kutt diplomat said they were interested. Instead I was told no thanks. Let me lay out the offer and see what the rest of the factions think... Was FCC asking to much?

Was talking to tugboat about a peace deal. At this point in the war
FCC held from Kutt
Rebache
Sumbuja
Ulburban
With attacks pending on 2-3 of their traders, Karindi and Slezkh in which we had very favorable odds. (ended up winning all the fights)

Kutt still held (we had many armies in the area easy visable and most of their traders were in EU for a free vacation)
Curaw
Reyvadin
Ismerala
Selzkh Castle
Yruma Castle
Slezkh (under seige for later that night)
Karindi (under siege for later that night)
Tismarr and
bhulaban

Option 1
The offer went roughly like this.
We get Curaw and ismerala (the troops and equipment from both stay with Kutt)
If we win Slez and Karindi (pretty much a given) We return them to Kutt
Kutt retains
Reyvadin
Slezkh Castle
Yruma Castle
Karindi
Tismarr and
Bhulaban
I think Ulburban was offered as well.. this was before Dracul had taken it over.

Conditions
Cut ties and trade with Hosp
Open equal trade with FCC (no alliance or vasselege, they stay their own clan and leadership)
We give a set number of troops and gold to equip them so that Kutt was not left without a fighitng strength army to attack or defend however they wish
We get safe passage (protection) for army and traders within kutt lands.

Option 2
Refuse and we do everything we can to take it all.

I was told no thanks. We were asking to much to even consider getting one of the cities. The counter offer was we can keep the fiefs we already held... which is an odd offer trying to pay us in currency we already have in our pocket. The war was clearly over at this point. I would have enjoyed clearly winning a war and showing that we were not a bunch of asses by letting peace happen. Would have gained just as much respect for not looking like a bunch of greedy dicks and taking it all. They choose option 2. So operation dickgrab was placed into effect. Curaw is the last bastion and kutt has been getting piled on... but we offered a hand up before we used the hand for a pimp slap.
Leader of BS

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #69 on: November 10, 2012, 07:35:03 pm »
+1

but we offered a hand up before we used the hand for a pimp slap.

I love you man!! lol.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #70 on: November 10, 2012, 08:14:13 pm »
Once again, Kesh thinks he has everything right, and just wants to belittle me. Have some class Kesh.

There were two options on the table, you were aware of both. We either allied with you guys, or we allied with Hospitaller. That's not a Powerblock considering your clan has more players than ours. Whether you want to call it a non-alliance, you guys bought out our Vassals for whatever reason as if you weren't able to finish the job yourself.

Not to mention you guys reinforced them yesterday and have given them fiefs and armies already. That sounds pretty close to an alliance.

FCC + Teutonics + Fallen + Dracul + Remnants vs. Us.

Touche guys.

And now a battle at 1:44 am. Lol. Geeze. Couldn't make our last stand a little more accessible for our players could you?

Also: In response to BaleOhay, why were none of these exact negotiations ever presented to me? Tugboat told me we had to give up a shit load more fiefs than what you're spelling out right there.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 10, 2012, 09:06:57 pm »
+6
There were two options on the table, you were aware of both. We either allied with you guys, or we allied with Hospitaller. That's not a Powerblock considering your clan has more players than ours. Whether you want to call it a non-alliance, you guys bought out our Vassals for whatever reason as if you weren't able to finish the job yourself.

Not to mention you guys reinforced them yesterday and have given them fiefs and armies already. That sounds pretty close to an alliance.

FCC + Teutonics + Fallen + Dracul + Remnants vs. Us.

Touche guys.

And now a battle at 1:44 am. Lol. Geeze. Couldn't make our last stand a little more accessible for our players could you?

Also: In response to BaleOhay, why were none of these exact negotiations ever presented to me? Tugboat told me we had to give up a shit load more fiefs than what you're spelling out right there.

That's cuz Tugboat is half Mongoloid and half boat.

Offline Miracle

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: s0mali_piratez
  • Game nicks: Miracle
  • IRC nick: Miracle
« Reply #72 on: November 10, 2012, 09:10:34 pm »
+2
Also, I'm not quite sure you can call Remnant and FCC an alliance.  We are just more like lovers.
also free allers, permaban digglez imo
is there anyone (NH members excluded) that would have an issue with that? basically allers is big pun and digglez is fat joe, nobody would say no to that trade

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 10, 2012, 09:13:40 pm »
+2
Also, I'm not quite sure you can call Remnant and FCC an alliance.  We are just more like lovers.

Sex slaves for each other.

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2012, 09:38:38 pm »
Sex slaves for each other.

We're taking about the relationship between Remnants and the FCC, not Noodles and Miracle.

Just thought I'd clarify since you two seem confused about who we're talking about.