Author Topic: When will the cheaters stop exploiting whatever they can?  (Read 4360 times)

Offline KingBread

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: KingBread
Re: When will the cheaters stop exploiting whatever they can?
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2012, 11:36:46 am »
+5
You kidding me?  :rolleyes:

Shh DRZ is one of the last UIF clan who was not affected by ban wave hard. I plus 1 them for that they definitelly learn their lesson and now change ip every time they want to log or they NO MULTI ACCOUNT ANYMORE !!!IMO Vovka deserve a cookie :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Mongolista

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy
  • Game nicks: Guardian_Bethrezen, Quincy_Mongo
  • IRC nick: Bethrezen
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2012, 11:43:29 am »
Awww, dear Andswaru, your pretty English does not make it any better, if you by 1 hour general chat abusing you mean the 3 sentences where I accused Greys and Druzhinas of cheating (plain fact, I sure want them to get this reputation as Im pretty sure their leadership knew about the multiaccounts but kept on hidding the fact) and Lech of spamming (little bit of in-battle rage, I myself could stand all the BashiBazouk rage back at me), while being myself accused by your battle mates for being a noob, then yes, I am a very bad person for my high temper while having to face the clan of cheaters even after it has been proved there was like half of them cheating, yet all that was done was the players were banned and the clan could just easily take over the lost castles and keep on playing without any big harm to their territory/gear/tickets they may have obtained through cheating, it pisses me off

Could you then explain why did they not attack the castle when they had 3 big armies right over there and went on to take The Union castles first? Reindi castle seems to be of much higher priority since it is right on the edge with their enemies, their army in fact was at first circling around the Reindi castle and when I got there to raid the castle, they were hidden in the castle (okay they were waiting for the primetime), and suddenly when I finished the raid, they attacked at 10am which isn't their primetime?

P.S.: Seriously, how pathetic must one be to go after one guy whos shouting everyone in the battle is noob and spammer, while supporting a clan full of cheaters and not caring a bit :|
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 11:51:16 am by Mongolista »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Andswaru

• Duke
  • Renown: 554
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SeaRaider_
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen of Fenada / SeaRaiders
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Andswaru
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2012, 12:12:25 pm »
+2
You kidding me?  :rolleyes:
Spend some time on the DRZ teamspeak and see all the members that play everyday I think its about 1/4 of the active crpg population, on the servers daily.

Yes I can explain it, Union were banned in the first wave, and the Vendetta guys in the second wave. Noone from DRZ knew anyone from Vendetta would be banned until the armies were already travelling down to Union lands (otherwise we could both agree I think that its really fucking stupid to leave that top part so exposed).
They were forced too attack outside of primetime to stop you attacking outside of primetime... either way they (and their allies) are forced to try and provide a none prime time roster, so why not try and make the most of a crappy situation (fighting outside primetime) by claiming the castle first?

I have also said often enough, that I hope all cheaters are perma banned and I stick by this position. This position applies to ANY faction be they allies, enemies or neutral. I hope you have a clearer picture now Mongolia if not feel free to ask any follow up questions.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 12:15:48 pm by Andswaru »
Smooth is the admin NA deserves. Not being that much better, EU deserves Thomek.
[18:25] <@chadz> soon(tm)

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2012, 12:17:24 pm »
+9
I dont care who have right.
I care about that then you cheated or something, you breake fun for us and others and countless amount of players that can't to play strat because your block and respond to it control whole map in 1 big pointless clasterfuck where everyone go turtleface.

You breake game for others and you call idiots peps that feels wrong about that atack on banned peps fiefs,
ofc they will whine about that.
Tell me how many acc have been baned in your faction or in UIF 5, 10, 50? more?
If you have 10 guys that multiaccount with 2 cdkeys that gives you 20 active my old friends that really dangerous on map, you can take over with them many many small factions, you probably did that,
Tel me how many fiefs have you got from multi acc during the voting day? 1, 2, 5 more?
No one fucking know how big influence that scumebag move have on map now,
In my opinion you should lose all that armies and fiefs, everything that belong to cheters, maybe that will lern you to not cheat....

I hope then I am wrong but I think then you will cheat even more now, cheaters gonna cheat.
In eays of comunity you are all cheaters and you always will be, thats your problem now you created that situation.

sorry for my poor polienglisch
No offence I just my opinion, I just wanted to tell that and somehow I found that place best

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Andswaru

• Duke
  • Renown: 554
  • Infamy: 130
  • SeaRaider_
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen of Fenada / SeaRaiders
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Andswaru
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2012, 12:20:04 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Rebel i agree with your general position, but each faction should be punished seperately after all you wouldnt want the templars to be held responsible (as an alliance partner) if for example Shield Bruders were all banned for Multi accounting would you?
Smooth is the admin NA deserves. Not being that much better, EU deserves Thomek.
[18:25] <@chadz> soon(tm)

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2012, 12:38:13 pm »
Rebel i agree with your general position, but each faction should be punished seperately after all you wouldnt want the templars to be held responsible (as an alliance partner) if for example Shield Bruders were all banned for Multi accounting would you?
dude do you remember VR?
that scumebags was 1 of the biggest reasons why we lost on desert last time, I hope they are permbaned now all of them :P
I agree and diss agree.
SB are IMPORTANT part of OUR aliance and we thrust them in that case we are one not 2 every action is cause by 1.
I agree to your question but that I also manipulation with 1 good answer.
I dissagre because you have to know with who you are and what that can bring to you, after all peps will remember you from that bad side
like always.

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Mongolista

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2012, 12:41:32 pm »
Ok, I have no more arguments, I guess it does make sense, at the same time I feel like my stupid action of raiding the castle just gave them an excuse they can use now, anyway I am locking this topic and I want to apologize for calling that move exploiting, it may as well be just a normal thing everyone would do being the situations around like this. I still do have respect for Nords, who did not do anything wrong and a little bit for BashiBazouks who, as it was found, play with no multi-accounters among their lines. I do not feel like changing any statement concerning cheating of Greys or Druzhina who should be at least ashamed of themselves instead of attacking everybody for being a crybabies about their cheating, I dont really know what they were expecting, people calling them heroes? Doesn't matter anymore, see ya on the battlefield!

Ni!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 12:46:59 pm by Mongolista »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2012, 12:46:27 pm »
+2
dude do you remember VR?
that scumebags was 1 of the biggest reasons why we lost on desert last time, I hope they are permbaned now all of them :P
It was Vashe(VR_Tur guy)  :lol: Same guy who invented new "crpg calculator"  :rolleyes:
http://forum.meleegaming.com/announcements/do-not-launch-files-from-untrusted-sources!/

Offline Mongolista

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2012, 05:00:22 pm »
+2
I am unlocking this topic as I just found out there WAS a Vendetta guy with rank 5+ who could invite/not invite defenders against DRZ attack whos argument about waiting for the primetime then fails...

Facts: At 10am this morning the druzhina army conquered the Reindi castle which had 1 defender (Im guessing not much of an AI accepting defenders there), few hours later The Coalition attacks another of the Vendetta castles and suddenly there is some Vendetta guy who CAN invite druzhina, greys and others for defence...

It almost feels like I have been tricked by their invalid argument (I wonder if the admins did as well) and Im pretty sure giving a false excuse for cheating/situations-that-seem-like-exploiting turns into a perma-ban, am I correct?
(click to show/hide)

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2012, 05:04:36 pm »
 Everyone!

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2012, 05:05:57 pm »
+1
I am unlocking this topic as I just found out there WAS a Vendetta guy with rank 5+ who could invite/not invite defenders against DRZ attack whos argument about waiting for the primetime then fails...

Facts: At 10am this morning the druzhina army conquered the Reindi castle which had 1 defender (Im guessing not much of an AI accepting defenders there), few hours later The Coalition attacks another of the Vendetta castles and suddenly there is some Vendetta guy who CAN invite druzhina, greys and others for defence...

It almost feels like I have been tricked by their invalid argument (I wonder if the admins did as well) and Im pretty sure giving a false excuse for cheating/situations-that-seem-like-exploiting turns into a perma-ban, am I correct?
Wrong. There are still 2 Vendetta ppl with rank 5 but both was afk. Otherwise they could sign some guys for that morning battle & we won't lost 900 castle population.
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battledetail&id=1259
Reindi Castle
Population: 104
Owner: Druzhina_NoobSaibot
Army: 0
Gold: 0
Price: 7
S&D: 1754

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2012, 05:08:07 pm »

there is a vendetta guy with rank 5 who doesn't own any fiefs and can sign up for battles, what does that have to do with anything?
he can't pass on the fief so it has to be taken through attack
when UIF looks at you

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2012, 05:12:23 pm »
fief owner is banned!!! this is the bottom line, if he wasn't banned he would just join our faction and transfer fief to us without attack
when UIF looks at you

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2012, 05:15:26 pm »
ur brain tricked u  :cry: Iam not doctor but can surely say what u are idiot  :cry: My condolences to your family
p.s. now close it again pls  :P

Offline Mongolista

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2012, 05:22:51 pm »
there is a vendetta guy with rank 5 who doesn't own any fiefs and can sign up for battles, what does that have to do with anything?
he can't pass on the fief so it has to be taken through attack

This would mean you knew about the fact the defender roster would not get full (as you claimed that there is no 5+ rank vendetta guy and so the AI will start accepting defenders, which is an argument you used for waiting so long in the castle for your "primetime" to get the most players to the battle, which was completely unnecessary as you knew nobody will defend the castle, thus your arguments for staying in that castle and wanting to wait the whole day till your "primetime" completely fails, my attack on the castle only justified the pause between the attack after like 12pm till the next day, but doesnt give you an excuse for doing nothing between the early morning/late night you got in the castle and did just wait for nothing coz you knew you will get the castle for free with no big army needed (for the price of the population)...still seems like you were just waiting for the "right" time to extend the time of the coalition expansion to get your boarders ready, more than waiting for the "right" time to be able to claim that castle yours:)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 05:31:20 pm by Mongolista »
(click to show/hide)