Author Topic: Unban EU_cRPG-HRE  (Read 314 times)

Offline Rexxae

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban EU_cRPG-HRE
« on: November 03, 2012, 07:39:28 pm »
I was banned for not spawning without a weapon, but I had a weapon in my inventory and I saved it .. twice! Some people on the server said it was a bug, but the admin didnt believe us. when it happened again, he banned me. I checked the website and my twohander was in my slots.

Seriously, it wasn't me.

Offline Bjarky

• Earl
  • Renown: 352
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • U got gold? I bring tea, silk, hemp, camels +more!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Leadership member)
  • Game nicks: Guard_BD_Bjarky, Guard_the_Lederhosen
  • IRC nick: bjarky
Re: Unban EU_cRPG-HRE
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 07:56:41 pm »
It is always up to the player to check if he can spawn with an wep or not, if its a bug, rejoin the server, if u lack str to handle it, use another wep.
Admins can't see whats going on on your pc screen, so its up to u to fix your issues.
I was banned for not spawning without a weapon, but I had a weapon in my inventory and I saved it .. twice! Some people on the server said it was a bug, but the admin didnt believe us.
And from what i see from your text it looks like you tried to manage your char in the website instead of ingame in the equip screen, where u actually should handle things for spawning ingame! The website doesn't change your char unless a new map loads or u rejoin a server...
If an admin see's a person not being able to comply with the serverrules its their duty to enforce the rules.

Offline Rexxae

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 07:59:46 pm »
I kinda forgt to check the in-game screen. But I spawned with it all 4 rounds before that one, and suddenly it dissapeared. If you would unban me, it wont happen again. and besides, I picked up a new weapon the first time.

Offline witchhunter

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Saxony
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Lothar_Duke_of_Saxony_HRE
  • IRC nick: ^30mc_HRE
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 08:49:33 pm »
unbanned for obvious reasons.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Omnium mores, tuos imprimis observato.

<@Urist> well HRE take their medival theme very serious and so is their ban/unban system ancient