Author Topic: Forza buffalo!  (Read 610 times)

Offline Buffalo

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Forza buffalo!
« on: April 20, 2011, 03:19:44 pm »
I got banned from eu servers. Yesterday I was playing, minding my own business, when some retard comes up to me and starts kicking me in the back as I was shooting from a wall at the enamies. So I started a poll in game, only 35% of the votes decided to kick him.. fair enough, but the retard who was acting annoying then started a poll about me. And ofcourse, 54% decided to kick me. So I logged my main with the sole reason of smashing in the brains of that retard.

Offline Punisher

• Baron
  • Renown: 127
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Punisher
Re: Forza buffalo!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 04:04:11 pm »
Actually you were banned for a completely different reason http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,4131.0.html . But your confession about intentional teamkilling and the fact that the past 3 days (didn't check the logs further back) you were kick polled several times is more proof that you should use the downtime to rethink your behaviour.

You are scheduled for unban on 22/04.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 04:08:52 pm by Punisher »

Offline Buffalo

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 04:06:02 pm »
Actually you were banned for a completely different reason http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,4131.0.html

So, getting tk'd by those retards on a daily basis is allowed, but when you get frustrated and insult them then it's a 3 day ban. I fucking lolled.

Offline Punisher

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 04:10:43 pm »
So, getting tk'd by those retards on a daily basis is allowed, but when you get frustrated and insult them then it's a 3 day ban. I fucking lolled.

If you get tked the correct thing to do is take a screenshot and post it on the forums. Revenge tking and repeated unprovoked insults won't get you anywhere.

Offline Buffalo

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 04:15:05 pm »
If you get tked the correct thing to do is take a screenshot and post it on the forums. Revenge tking and repeated unprovoked insults won't get you anywhere.

If you read clowns's post you can conclude from it I was being provoked by them, sure I shouldn't have started the racist smack but how would you feel if you're actually trying to play and a bunch of druzhina clowns repeateatly walk up to you and "accidentaly" swings there sword at you, wounding you. So, I agree with the ban (although as it's my first offence 1 day would have been more just) but at least warn autobus, as he's been an irritating prick for days, and made me start my racist rant.

Offline Punisher

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 04:21:56 pm »
The logs only show kills, so there is nothing to do without evidence, swings are not recorded. Next time take screenshots and it will be dealt with.

Considering you understand your misbehaviour, you will be unbanned tomorrow instead.

Offline Punisher

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2011, 07:06:21 pm »
Unbanned.