Poll

what is the most used word/phrase today in the c-rpg.community ?

ja pierdole
kurwa
gupi barran
dupek
zitzki potfurr
gówno
gdzie mogę dostać nowy klucz?
*silence*

Author Topic: POLL: most used word/phrase today? (translation included)  (Read 4340 times)

Offline Mike_of_Kingswell

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
  • If a guy looks dangerous he probably is.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell
  • IRC nick: MikeOfKingswell
Re: POLL: most used word/phrase today? (translation included)
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2012, 09:29:35 pm »
+1
Well I just think they didnt bann him without a reason.
They didnt bann you and me just because they felt like it. So they must at least have some reasonable doubt to bann him in the first place.

And to be honest that sentence is just golden.

And i dont think he did a mistake I think its ture as he stated it ;)
In memory of Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell, member of The Coalition of Fallen and HRE, ruler of Ismirala Castle
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Andswaru

• Duke
  • Renown: 554
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SeaRaider_
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen of Fenada / SeaRaiders
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Andswaru
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2012, 09:33:08 pm »
Well I just think they didnt bann him without a reason.
They didnt bann you and me just because they felt like it. So they must at least have some reasonable doubt to bann him in the first place.

And to be honest that sentence is just golden.

And i dont think he did a mistake I think its ture as he stated it ;)

Sure they have some reason, hes a teacher who played from his school with some guys who are his students, meaning multiple cd keys from the same ip. Understandable when they are cracking down that he falls victim, but as the process continues no doubt he will be proven innocent or we will be amazed by some other secret fact that only the Admins are aware of.
Smooth is the admin NA deserves. Not being that much better, EU deserves Thomek.
[18:25] <@chadz> soon(tm)

Offline Tuetensuppe

• Event Manager
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tuetensuppe Tojtensoup_throwing_spoons Merc_cry_me_a_soup
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2012, 09:43:11 pm »
+3
Sure they have some reason, hes a teacher who played from his school with some guys who are his students, meaning multiple cd keys from the same ip. Understandable when they are cracking down that he falls victim, but as the process continues no doubt he will be proven innocent or we will be amazed by some other secret fact that only the Admins are aware of.

you have my whole respect, andswaru...but serious > do you still believe that every second "...." has a sister/brother/father/roommate/dog or student who play the same game from the same IP?
i dont think that you are so dumb to believe it, because i think you are an intellegient and nice guy...
how many guys in the nords, HRE, fallen, mercs, wolves, templars ...etc have a  have a sister/brother/father/roommate/dog or student who play the same game from the same IP?
so its only about maths an probability that all that excuses cant be true...maybe some of them, but the most > for sure not...
sry, but really wake up mate ...

respectfully

Tueten

Quote from: Gnjus
yes thats the problem, no more nice clans, everyone acts like theyre the real thing but all are just greedy backstabbing arrogant sons of bitches

Offline Andswaru

• Duke
  • SeaRaider_
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2012, 09:53:10 pm »
+1
Tuten I would say most who are caught deserve it and I hope they are perma banned and consigned to crpg hell, but in this case I know Ivan is a teacher and he plays with his students. IF he was found with proof to be doing something else then I will be happy to see him banned and sent to the aforementioned hell also.

Edit:

P.S. "know in this case" is as well as you can know someone via the internet, you never know how much is truth and how much is just plain bullshit, I would simply say in this case that one of the admin team must (hopefully) speak russian and ivan could simply show a copy of his employment contract? Would prove the issue one way or another without any further problems.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 09:56:50 pm by Andswaru »
Smooth is the admin NA deserves. Not being that much better, EU deserves Thomek.

Offline Tuetensuppe

• Event Manager
  • Renown: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tuetensuppe Tojtensoup_throwing_spoons Merc_cry_me_a_soup
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2012, 11:25:41 pm »
+1
ivan could simply show a copy of his employment contract?

and even that wouldnt prove anything...im not saying that ivan is a bad guy and deserve anything...i just wanted to remember about maths and  probability at all...
and im for the way > you have to play activly crpg (you get ticks > you use them for trade,recruit and move) + 1strat. account per IP ...
thats the way i would prefer...sure some guys couldnt take part than in strat anylonger by traidint etc > but thats the price to pay for have fair.games...

greetings

Quote from: Gnjus
yes thats the problem, no more nice clans, everyone acts like theyre the real thing but all are just greedy backstabbing arrogant sons of bitches

Offline Rubicon

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • perfect & modest
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rubicon, COCKY, Rubicav
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2012, 11:40:54 pm »
+3
Andswaru: Do you actually get money for those words? or those posts as devil's advocate are just a smelly way to troll people?
Btw, it's easy to get unban a few words full of candies "I'll never do it again" and back ingame ... just saying

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2012, 12:35:07 am »
+2
I just love how absolutely EVERY topic goes off-thread, no matter how nice the OP message was.
Now from most used polish swears we are off to cheaters, Da-fuq?
Of course most overused phrase today is Kurwa, duh. Even if you aren't polish, you'll say it after you hear it enough amount of times, its just, kurwa, addicting  :lol:

Also, kurwa isn't only bitch, it has thousand and one more meanings :P
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline Mike_of_Kingswell

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
  • If a guy looks dangerous he probably is.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell
  • IRC nick: MikeOfKingswell
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2012, 01:22:09 am »
I just love how absolutely EVERY topic goes off-thread, no matter how nice the OP message was.
Now from most used polish swears we are off to cheaters, Da-fuq?

Sorry if I got it wrong Uther but I think this topic IS a refference to several Grey Order players getting banned due to multiaccouting in strategus.
Its called: "what is the most used word/phrase today in the c-rpg.community"
Since almost all Greys are polish I think this is a humorous attempt to reference current events.
In memory of Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell, member of The Coalition of Fallen and HRE, ruler of Ismirala Castle

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2012, 01:32:35 am »
Hm. You know they have nice amount of Ukraine players as well? :P
Derp, I just missed the point of the thread then. Brain dead ftw
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline Andswaru

• Duke
  • SeaRaider_
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2012, 01:37:02 am »
+1
Andswaru: Do you actually get money for those words? or those posts as devil's advocate are just a smelly way to troll people?
Btw, it's easy to get unban a few words full of candies "I'll never do it again" and back ingame ... just saying

Read my post above. Then think what you want, but just because their eastern europeans doesnt mean they deserve less respect than others. The only way to 100% ensure a fair game is only allow 1 strategus account per IP address, otherwise its asumption and accusation by and large.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2012, 01:52:25 am »
Read my post above. Then think what you want, but just because their eastern europeans doesnt mean they deserve less respect than others.
I agree.

The only way to 100% ensure a fair game is only allow 1 strategus account per IP address, otherwise its asumption and accusation by and large.
i don't agree.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 224
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Gingerpussy
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2012, 10:28:06 am »
Its easy to prove right if its your Wife, Sister, Dog or parents playing.

The multi accounting have been known for a long time.

I offerd photos of my wife playing
Her facebook profil
To talk to her on TS

Thats what i offered to do when the first mulit accounting ban came. So if they are legit they will find a way to prove themselves.

I am only worried that they bought new keys. So i ask the Devs and any other players to keep a watch on any UIF clan and look for new comers.

Btw Andswaru ur one of those who profit alot of this multi accounting so your words is just lies as always. You never commented that yo guys are helping the greys cheat more ? ehh
Helping them get there equipment ?

Fu andswaru ppl like u taking huge advantage from cheating and then try to be a saint on the forums.   

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2012, 11:02:17 am »
+5
(click to show/hide)
Send me ur wifes photo too  :P

Offline Andswaru

• Duke
  • SeaRaider_
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2012, 11:24:12 am »
+1
am only worried that they bought new keys. So i ask the Devs and any other players to keep a watch on any clan and look for new comers.

Btw Andswaru ur one of those who profit alot of this multi accounting so your words is just lies as always. You never commented that yo guys are helping the greys cheat more ? ehh
Helping them get there equipment ?

Fu andswaru ppl like u taking huge advantage from cheating and then try to be a saint on the forums.

Ginger wrong mindset any new player should be watched, not just UIF players as Im begining to see one or two other players been banned also. Meow also said its just the start of a huge ban wave, so lets wait and see. Your offer of proof is just as weak as anything anyone else controlling multiple accounts from one IP could provide, I can get my wife to speak into TS to say hello or provide a picture of her playing, you mearly expect us to trust you because your not Russian or East European. Doesnt mean you cant have the mindset of a cheating bastard also.

I am neither benifiting from cheating nor enabling cheating I am simply standing up for the principle of inocent until proven guilty. If people have real reasons that match upto what made the Admins ban them in the first place, I expect they will be set free. If not I expect them banned together with their CD key.

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2012, 01:17:02 pm »
+1
The only way to 100% ensure a fair game is only allow 1 strategus account per IP address, otherwise its asumption and accusation by and large.
Nope. To easy to use proxy\different IP this days.
Its easy to prove right if its your Wife, Sister, Dog or parents playing.
Nope. Its easy to prove that your Wife, Sister, Dog or parents are exist. Even if they are imaginary.

The only way to eliminate this shit, is to remove benefits from multiaccounting at all.
1)Allow to legally manage other accounts. For example you, as clan leader, could access you member's account for a day for 20 his strat ticks. If he have no ticks(some soulless bot), he couldn't do anything.
2)Allow alts to participate in Strat battles. But not STF of course.
3)Make all moves on strat to have cost(moving, buying,attacking etc) But this one could be too much, since not all ppl could play regularly. http://forum.meleegaming.com/strategus-general-discussion/no-moving-when-you-have-no-strat-ticks/
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 01:35:22 pm by Segd »