Author Topic: The Last Stand of Reyvadin  (Read 1537 times)

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
The Last Stand of Reyvadin
« on: November 01, 2012, 11:22:47 pm »
+7

Hit Play before reading.

The Last Stand of Reyvadin

TugBOAT stood atop the walls of Reyvadin surveying the oncoming army. It was massive. Leagues upon leagues of enemy soldiers approached, chanting the name of their soon-to-be victims in their savage barbaric tongue.
"BOAT CLAN. BOAT CLAN. BOAT CLAN..." They chanted to mock them. These were not cheers of praise, or triumph. It was a mocking chant. Informing BOAT CLAN of the death and destruction they intended to bring upon the innocent defenders.
TugBOAT stood there, legs shoulder width apart, shirtless, swole muscles rippled across his athletic, toned frame. Covered head to toe in scars, and blood, a flame burning within his crazy angry eyes, "BURN IT! BURN EVERYTHING!!!" He shouted. No quarter would be given to the attackers. BOAT CLAN would fight down to every last man woman and child. The streets, the homes, the businesses, the goods, would all be set to flame.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"LET THEM COME!" He bellowed out in his deep booming baritone, "GUT THEM LIKE DOGS AS THEY CLIMB THE LADDERS, WE WILL MAKE THREE THOUSAND WIDOWS TONIGHT!"

The moon rose in the sky as night fell and the attackers reached the city gates. The flames cast an orange shadow on TugBOAT as the rest of his hulking body was bathed in blue moonlight. A shining God of death, destruction, and ALL seafaring vessels.
"WE MAY LOSE THE CITY, BUT BOAT CLAN WILL LIVE ON. BOAT CLAN WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN. BOAT CLAN WILL BE REMEMBERED FOR THEIR FINAL STAND!"
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 11:26:47 pm by TugBoat »

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
Re: The Last Stand of Reyvadin
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 11:28:23 pm »
Ohhh the Humanittyyy!!!
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Herr_Thomas

• Baron
  • Renown: 110
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Wolfgang
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 11:46:20 pm »
+2
WOLF GANG shall stand strong alongside our allies BOAT CLAN.

#SIEGEOFREYVADIN2012

Oh, and style matters way more than anything else regarding armor.

Offline Arjay

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RJ
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 12:15:44 am »
+6

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 02:43:43 am »
+1
 :( everyone delay! Till I figure out how to start my computer! Pleaaasee btw typing on the forum isn't as fun on my phone :(

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2012, 02:49:58 am »
Don't worry Desire, Reyvadin hasn't even been attacked yet. Chugchoad just likes to pre-emptively roleplay  :rolleyes:
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2012, 03:25:37 am »
Don't worry Desire, Reyvadin hasn't even been attacked yet. Chugchoad just likes to pre-emptively roleplay  :rolleyes:

We are just trying to set up a good time slot for everyone to bring all their best fighters since this is going to be a huge, epic end-all-be-all kind of fight with a large number of tickets.

P.S. Does 12:00 pm EST work for you, tried 10:36 but it switched to 12.  Oh wait I forgot you guys were tools that set nighttimes of 4-12 pm est, basically all of prime time you dont want to fight us, hahahahahahaha!!!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 03:45:41 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2012, 04:04:41 am »
It was actually 3-11 if I remember right because that's what worked best for Tugboat but I think the day-light savings time screwed it up.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2012, 04:09:01 am »
It was actually 3-11 if I remember right because that's what worked best for Tugboat but I think the day-light savings time screwed it up.

Because of course that is what nighttime is for, not to stop us from attacking you in pre-dawn hours, or during work hours, but to nitpick over prime time like a little child like 10:36 EST perfect prime time slot not good enough you push it to a 12-1:30 am fight  which is getting away from prime time.  Really makes me want to just attack you at 11 am in our next battle agaisnt Curaw just to see you squirm as we get a bunch of EU fighters.

P.S. Of course Tanken would have whined to me for 3 pages on steam again if the battle was at 10 pm - dead center in prime time.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2012, 04:22:22 am »
Because of course that is what nighttime is for, not to stop us from attacking you in pre-dawn hours, or during work hours, but to nitpick over prime time like a little child like 10:36 EST perfect prime time slot not good enough you push it to a 12-1:30 am fight  which is getting away from prime time.  Really makes me want to just attack you at 11 am in our next battle agaisnt Curaw just to see you squirm as we get a bunch of EU fighters.

P.S. Of course Tanken would have whined to me for 3 pages on steam again if the battle was at 10 pm - dead center in prime time.

I like 10PM. Reyvadin is BOAT CLAN territory and I like 10PM. Stop being so negative all the time.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2012, 04:23:01 am »
+1
Really makes me want to just attack you at 11 am in our next battle agaisnt Curaw just to see you squirm as we get a bunch of EU fighters.

(click to show/hide)

When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2012, 06:12:43 am »

Did I really upset you so bad with what I've said in the past to make you want to go on the offensive, even when I take your side in arguments just for the sake of badmouthing or griefing me? Cmon Kesh, put on your big boy pants. I didnt control Tugboat's night time, Tugboat is with BOAT clan, they make their own night time how they want.

It's not outrageous, it's still at a time I said worked best for us and it's at a time that works for you too. Stop bitching.

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2012, 06:59:32 am »
At the time of Calradia's creation the Godking created Avatars to embody each pure emotion all you mortals feel. Keshian came into this world as the deity of Rage and myself the deity of Vengeance. We are unable to deviate from our assigned stations, once provoked we are relentless.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2012, 07:42:44 am »
At the time of Calradia's creation the Godking created Avatars to embody each pure emotion all you mortals feel. Keshian came into this world as the deity of Rage and myself the deity of Vengeance. We are unable to deviate from our assigned stations, once provoked we are relentless.

Before the "god king" came into existence, there was nothing. The nothing and the chaos raged like a stormy sea throughout all of time and space. Then, there was a BOAT. The BOAT rode the storm, and could not be sunk, and from it sprang life. Perhaps this is where your "god king" came from. He is merely a byproduct, waste, if you will, of BOAT CLAN, the true savior of life and creation in the galaxy.

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2012, 07:49:57 am »
Before the "god king" came into existence, there was nothing. The nothing and the chaos raged like a stormy sea throughout all of time and space. Then, there was a BOAT. The BOAT rode the storm, and could not be sunk, and from it sprang life. Perhaps this is where your "god king" came from. He is merely a byproduct, waste, if you will, of BOAT CLAN, the true savior of life and creation in the galaxy.

Incorrect, the Godking does not exist within time and is eternity itself. Someday you'll come to realize your errors and accept the True Creator as your God. Unbeknownst to you, every-time you party you are paying tribute to Him.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.