Author Topic: Unban request - DireFerret HRE/DTV  (Read 542 times)

Offline War_Ferret

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Unban request - DireFerret HRE/DTV
« on: November 01, 2012, 05:11:54 pm »
After Tazman_HRE has banned half the DTV community today, including me,  for nothing but the usual messing around - punching and kicking each other for fun and stuff like that - I strongly suggest he should work on his attitude or give up his admin rights, because that's too much responsibility than he is fit for. Also, I would very much appreciate being unbanned. Seriously, what infantile bullshit. Maybe Tazman needs some respect from his clanmates, so he doesn't have to jerk off banning random people and feeling important while doing so?

He wouldn't reply to my message asking for how long the ban would be either, so I assume it's permanent.

Offline Tazman

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tazman_HRE
Re: Unban request - DireFerret HRE/DTV
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 05:21:22 pm »
You should read the rules, before you cry against an admin and overstate. You did the same stupid actions like Centipork...My question is: Why players like you never learn, that your action is griefing? Play WITH rules, play FAIR and you will never have any problems! Curiously the most players (there were about 20 other players) have fun and played fair at the moment, when you played on the HRE-Server. They did'nt hide behind a house and made a "boxing-fight" like you!!! But know i will not asking, who made the fault.

Your teamattacking/boxing is against the rules. You don't help your teammates in fight with the enemy. If you want to punish your friend, go to the official "Battle Server"!
And that was'nt your first punshing-action on the HRE-Server!!!

Your action is a kind of griefing --> Ban.

And again...only for you (because you are so clever): It's not a perma-ban!!! The admin decides later, how long you will be banned.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 05:31:29 pm by Tazman »

Offline War_Ferret

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 05:37:31 pm »
You should read the rules, before you cry against an admin and overstate. You did the same stupid actions like Centipork...My question is: Why players like you never learn, that your action is griefing? Play WITH rules, play FAIR and you will never have any problems!

And again...only for you (because you are so clever): It's not a perma-ban!!! The admin decides later, how long you will be banned.

And maybe you need to learn that rules are there to give you the necessary authority, IF necessary and not spoil people's fun for absolutely no reason. Nobody was complaining. I had a good score of 30-0 or so and was definitely helping the team. Just a bit of fun with no victims and you give out bans with no warning??? That's just low.

And thank you for noticing how clever I am. Good luck with your issues, but abusing your admin powers like this is not a long-term solution. I am not crying btw, I would call it "arguing". You'll know the difference some day.

Offline witchhunter

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Saxony
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Lothar_Duke_of_Saxony_HRE
  • IRC nick: ^30mc_HRE
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 11:12:09 pm »
After Tazman_HRE has banned half the DTV community today, including me,  for nothing but the usual messing around - punching and kicking each other for fun and stuff like that - I strongly suggest he should work on his attitude or give up his admin rights, because that's too much responsibility than he is fit for. Also, I would very much appreciate being unbanned. Seriously, what infantile bullshit. Maybe Tazman needs some respect from his clanmates, so he doesn't have to jerk off banning random people and feeling important while doing so?

He wouldn't reply to my message asking for how long the ban would be either, so I assume it's permanent.

That is all i read and is necessary. Kicking and punching each other is infantile bullshit, yes. I don't know why people insist that it is fun to be basically useless.

unbanned.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Omnium mores, tuos imprimis observato.

<@Urist> well HRE take their medival theme very serious and so is their ban/unban system ancient

Offline War_Ferret

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 11:22:01 pm »
youre the admin, you are right. ty