Author Topic: Retribution  (Read 3781 times)

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
Re: Retribution
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2012, 10:19:24 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Except your blatantly lying. Our merchant was attacked south of New Karindi in route to Reyvadin. Enough is enough with this discussion I will not bother talking to somebody who is just trying to save face by lying.

Our declaration stands, the war continues and once again KUTT and its leadership shows it's not above lying to try and push around a small clan.

Good day to you sir.

(click to show/hide)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2012, 10:21:42 pm »
I'm not sure how declaring war on a skeleton faction is fun, perhaps your definition of fun is different than mine, but I enjoy fair fights.

If we're lying , prove it or shut up please. I have an excellent reputation for honesty, in fact I piss people off with how blunt and honest I can be. If you can prove I'm telling a lie I will give you 100,000 cRPG gold.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2012, 10:22:45 pm »
I'm not sure how declaring war on a skeleton faction is fun, perhaps your definition of fun is different than mine, but I enjoy fair fights.

How is a large 50+ man faction against a 13 man faction fair?

Of course we'd wait until you guys were kicked down a level.

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2012, 10:25:06 pm »
Except your blatantly lying. Our merchant was attacked south of New Karindi in route to Reyvadin. Enough is enough with this discussion I will not bother talking to somebody who is just trying to save face by lying.

Our declaration stands, the war continues and once again KUTT and its leadership shows it's not above lying to try and push around a small clan.

Good day to you sir.

(click to show/hide)

Please, how am I lying Arty? I have been nothing but straight forward and truthful. I can't help that you didn't get approval from me, and that you can't recollect what these fake members' names were. You should come out and have a pair of balls and just say you're doing it to be greedy and not coat it in some other shit that you think justifies any of it. Had you actually asked, and followed the protocol that no other clan EXCEPT you and Fallen have had trouble with, then you would have preserved your trade.

TL;DR Prove it.

Just tired of other clans taking any chance they can to shit on us and our quickly tarnishing reputation in an attempt to raise themselves up a little higher. Your clan included. We've been fair to everyone (except SWF, we just had to exchange blows with them and Ednos and I are pretty cool now) but even then with that confrontation the slander campaign was set against us. I swear, I feel like KUTT is a candidate running for election right now the amount of false shit that gets thrown at us and spread around and since a lot of people are against us by nature and alliance they just go along with whatever they say.

Hell, someone could come in here and declare war on us and say that the reason they're doing so is that I'm a child-molesting heroine addict ball-loving jersey-shore watching scumbag, and most people would probably believe it despite anything we say against it.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 10:29:03 pm by Tank Burner »
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2012, 10:25:31 pm »
It's been established that our active strat players is closer to 15, also a ton of our resources have already been spent, and we have no method of income now that we have people marauding all our members. How do you expect a fair fight? I used to like you when I was in Dracul Arty, so did Tanken, but your behavior right now is pretty despicable and pathetic, especially towards two former members of your faction who left on good terms

Offline Herr_Thomas

• Baron
  • Renown: 110
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Wolfgang
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2012, 10:36:18 pm »
+1
The day this happened I talked with applesauce, trying to figure out what was going on

He said he got permission from 2 members in game 1 month ago. This 1 month ago was well before we decided to close our borders, which would nullify all existing trade agreements unless renewed with us. Besides, they may have said that because, as stated before, our borders weren't closed so you wouldn't have even needed to talk to us to do any trading. People usually don't take 1 month to transport 100 goods, and what exactly were the origins of those goods? Another point I want to bring up is, if you wanted some good fights, I feel joining the side that is already heavily outnumbering the other is a bad choice.

Also, WOLF_GANG is declaring war on Tanken_Psyduck_KUTT for being a child-molesting heroine addict ball-loving jersey-shore watching scumbag and I have tons of proof showing that he is.

Oh, and style matters way more than anything else regarding armor.

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2012, 10:39:08 pm »
+4
Also, WOLF_GANG is declaring war on Tanken_Psyduck_KUTT for being a child-molesting heroine addict ball-loving jersey-shore watching scumbag and I have tons of proof showing that he is.

Yeah, I'm with Wolf on this one.

I know for a fact that one month ago 6 children told me that Tanken molested them. I can't remember their names and I have absolutely no proof that they said this but you guys still believe me, right?

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2012, 10:39:53 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2012, 10:41:26 pm »
Wolfgang brings up a good point, beside the war declaration, of our borders used to be open.

Sure, at that time if someone had granted or said it was okay, then it would most likely mean it was okay while borders were open. However, since borders were closed and as stated in the thread for diplomacy all trade agreements needed to be agreed upon again, then you, as a failed diplomat, are responsible for not keeping up on Strategus news and other clans' diplomacy.

If what you said in that sob-story thread (in which I stuck up for you guys) about people always bashing on your clan was true, then show it here. Because as Tugboat said, you're being pathetic. You're blaming us for your mistake and not just coming clean and saying what it is you truly are here for--Greed.

Also Wolfgang, bring it on bitch. I'm DTF

Well, I can't say you left on good terms.  Considering that I even forgot that either of you were in my clan up until a few weeks ago.  You don't talk to us, and I find it hard to take half of your leadership seriously most of the time because how much you guys troll in game and on the forums.  I don't recall you guys ever getting in TS when you were in the clan, and you jumped at the chance to leave  when the whole H thing went down.  How can you say you left on good terms when you didn't even leave a notice with anyone actually in the clan when you left.  I don't even you guys talking to me, or Deltah, or Bangor...

Did we just get called Trolls by DRACUL? Also, we left because you were a poor leader and you were never around. Pretty much why Haven and everyone else that was once in your clan left too with the exceptions of some others.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2012, 10:47:19 pm »
+6
Wait, Tanken and Tug used to be in Dracul? Am I reading this right?

Goddamn. Learn a new thing every day.

I guess I'm still a new guy.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2012, 10:50:27 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2012, 10:54:38 pm »
Everyone needs to re-read this thread, anything said in a spoiler is out of character.  Everything outside of a spoiler is in character.  You shouldn't be taking the non-spoiler posts so seriously.  I said that we're actually in this war for the sole fact that it may be our only opportunity to actually engage in some combat of our own.

This is the god-damned diplomacy section, you need to calm the fuck down before you get muted (again).  It's a game, not your real life engagement.

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Someone's mad. Don't be mad Arty. We're keeping this game and Diplomacy related. I'm just poking holes in your argument, as any good diplomat would do. So far you've failed to do so. Oh wait, can't take spoilers seriously  :mad:

(click to show/hide)

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2012, 10:57:06 pm »

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Someone's mad. Don't be mad Arty. We're keeping this game and Diplomacy related. I'm just poking holes in your argument, as any good diplomat would do. So far you've failed to do so. Oh wait, can't take spoilers seriously  :mad:

(click to show/hide)

At the risk of being warned. Holy crap Tanken, are you serious? If hes mad, then you must be frothing at the mouth.

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2012, 10:57:50 pm »
+6

Just tired of other clans taking any chance they can to shit on us and our quickly tarnishing reputation in an attempt to raise themselves up a little higher. Your clan included. We've been fair to everyone (except SWF, we just had to exchange blows with them and Ednos and I are pretty cool now) but even then with that confrontation the slander campaign was set against us. I swear, I feel like KUTT is a candidate running for election right now the amount of false shit that gets thrown at us and spread around and since a lot of people are against us by nature and alliance they just go along with whatever they say.

Hell, someone could come in here and declare war on us and say that the reason they're doing so is that I'm a child-molesting heroine addict ball-loving jersey-shore watching scumbag, and most people would probably believe it despite anything we say against it.

This is just how the forums are Tanken, post anything to stick up for your clan and get bashed by massive amounts of bullshit that's been twisted and garbled. The only people who have been really able to stop bullshit propaganda is Fallen they pull that off real well with their evil Zagush kittens. In any case you can't win except to go silent or post simple concise statements. In any case it matters little why they declare war just that they did and let's see if their Dracul enough to take on Kutt.
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2012, 10:59:19 pm »
At the risk of being warned. Holy crap Tanken, are you serious? If hes mad, then you must be frothing at the mouth.

I get warned on a daily basis for nothing. I just wanted to put something that he can't get mad at in a Spoiler. I've poked holes in every argument he's presented and In-Character he still presents this as our fault, though he's clearly been corrected but still sticks to his guns.

I didn't take this to the personal insult level--he did. I'm just poking fun at his leadership now and why we never even felt the need to give our resignation like one and a half years ago and how he still is clinging to that.