Author Topic: Retribution  (Read 3793 times)

Offline Larry

• Baron
  • Renown: 118
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dragoni of Valahia
  • Game nicks: Larry The Magical Cheetah | Brick Cavity | Cheetah On Rollerblades | Maximillian Schmeling, and more
Retribution
« on: October 31, 2012, 09:33:34 pm »
+5
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Retribution

Ladies, Gentlemen, and everyone inbetween; We are gathered here today, because the KUTT /Whoreds/ have decided, without provocation, to attack one of our valued, and commerce spreading trade caravans. Due, in part, to this inordinately, and massively homosexual, 'Dick - Move', let us call it, we are hereby officially, and forevermore, declaring the holiest of wars on the Knight's Undergrowth Tit Tuckers. We shall swarm upon them like a million bees, for even the largest stained T-shirt pedophile elephant can be felled when viciously stung from within it's own intestines. Kutt shall rue the day it's members decided to attack Dragoni of Valahia, and we shall goose-step march up and down upon the backs of their Women and Children, despite their lack of any thereof.

~~~Signed~~~

Artyem the Tenebreous
Deltah the Fearless
Applesauce the Boss
Larry the Magical Cheetah

« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 11:52:48 pm by Larry »
Among my many achievements are as follows; I once convinced a carton of cigarettes to abandon it's dreams of space travel, have conjured a hat out of a rabbit, may have, on more than one occasion, had sexual relations in stable earth orbit, and dominated fully over several small african nations, whom I then forced to fight in gladiatorial combat with cucumbers whilst wearing miniskirts.

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
Re: Retribution
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 09:37:49 pm »
Oh look, same story, different day!

Maybe if you all learned to read the forums and see that you need approval to trade here, your "Holy War" could be averted.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, 09:40:06 pm »
+2
From what I hear, the guy had permission from 2 different KUTT members and that Tanken even witnessed it. So well done Tanken on attacking a unarmed caravan who was under your protection.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2012, 09:42:12 pm »
+4
No way, Tanken wouldn't lie bend the truth that way!
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline ildist

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • hehexd
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS, THE MATES
  • Game nicks: Ildist_of_Chaos
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2012, 09:43:02 pm »
+5
Hey larry, you should stop doing that gay accent all the time
Malaclypse: now every time I eat them I think about her that girl's snatch
Malaclypse: it tortures me
That Guy: wat

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2012, 09:44:12 pm »
It says explicitly on our trade posts and diplomacy announcement that I am the head diplomat and right hand of tanken. All of our trade agreements have been done through me.

As head diplomat, should you not approach me about arranging diplomatic shit?

No one talks to me about anything, the diplomat, to arrange anything diplomacy wise, and then they complain when whatever imaginary agreement they come up with isn't honored? Are you kidding me? I'm the nicest most honorable member of BOAT clan if you want something done or arranged come to me. You guys are just being lame.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2012, 09:46:20 pm »
How can you say that when we had permission given by your clan?  You attacked our trade caravan and gave us a list of fallible reasons for doing so.

Perhaps if you had more control of your impetuous clan, this holy war wouldn't be needed.  Yet you continue to serve atrocities to Calradia and I, and my colleagues, had enough of it.  For these reasons we have decided to do what is best for the lands, and that is to serve justice to another tyrant alongside our highly prestigious and glorious allies.

I will drink from your skull one day, I will savor every second of your impalement.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2012, 09:46:57 pm »
I searched my PMs the day the attack was made--No attempt by ANY Dracul member was made to get access to the territory. Any approved trader can tell you, I immediately add their name to the access list if I'm able to approve it.

Dracul didn't do that, and they are now saying it is the reason for their war. I have often reached out to many people that didn't ask for permission as I see them enter our territory. Our diplomacy thread specifically says what will happen if you do not notify us. This is what happened.

And also, as said in the Trade Thread, I am the only one (and have always been the only one) to give authority to Traders for approved trade. Your fault, not mine.
How can you say that when we had permission given by your clan?  You attacked our trade caravan and gave us a list of fallible reasons for doing so.

Show me the message or quote where you asked, and I granted it?
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2012, 09:47:08 pm »

Perhaps if you had more control of your impetuous clan, this holy war wouldn't be needed.  Yet you continue to serve atrocities to Calradia and I, and my colleagues, had enough of it.  For these reasons we have decided to do what is best for the lands, and that is to serve justice to another tyrant alongside our highly prestigious and glorious allies.

I will drink from your skull one day, I will savor every second of your impalement.

Who did you talk to Arty? I am the diplomat no one from Dracul approached me about any arrangements.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2012, 09:56:47 pm »
Two of your members agreed, in game, that we could bring in a tiny amount of trade goods.  You were present, yourself, and you said nothing.  So our members assumed it was clear to trade.

At no point did you even attempt to get a hold of our leadership, you simply attacked an unarmed trade caravan that had done no true harm to your S&D.  You are to be held accountable for the screw up of your members, who offered no compensation for their own mistakes.

Of course, who could forget that your faction is harboring rebels of the Wallachian state.  New Ulburban was rightfully Draculian as it belonged to the Haven member TurmoilTom.  As we all know, Haven was a rebellious state of Dracul, and soon after their leadership perished they ran for refuge in several different directions.  The friend of my enemy is no friend of mine, Tanken.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 10:00:47 pm by Artyem »

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2012, 10:01:29 pm »
What is this "In Game" you speak of. Clearly you would use normal means of DIPLOMACY and not try to shout your requests at us in the midst of battle when no one who actually is an officer or able to handle diplomatic means is able to answer you.

Sorry Arty, but if you had any grievances you should have spoken to the head DIPLOMAT or Tanken. You can Show your disapproval of what I say ((-1)) all you want, but I am speaking the truth. You know I am saying reasonable things. This is a diplomatic issue of trade, and none of the people who handle diplomacy were approached. Instead of talkign to us about it even after the fact to perhaps seek reparations you declare war, because you are a  ball squire of FCC and think you're untouchable and want to prosper off of our war.

For once, I'd like someone to declare war and be honest about it, it'd go something like this.

"KUTT is being attacked by FCC so I'm jumping in to try to get my piece of the pie. KUTT doesn't deserve it, but I don't give a fuck I want to profit."

I'd have respect for that.

Offline ednos

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • Alea iacta est.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swords with Friends
  • Game nicks: Sir_Ednos
  • IRC nick: ednos
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2012, 10:08:12 pm »
+1
There's a very good reason clans post their contact information in very public places. If someone ever contacts ThatGoofballOnYonderWagon (formerly ThatRetardOnTheShortBus) and expects that his response is an official SWF response, I won't know whether to laugh or cry.

There's really no excuse for missing the KUTT thread.
"The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt." ~Bertrand Russell
(click to show/hide)

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2012, 10:12:06 pm »
Two of your members agreed, in game, that we could bring in a tiny amount of trade goods.  You were present, yourself, and you said nothing.  So our members assumed it was clear to trade.

At no point did you even attempt to get a hold of our leadership, you simply attacked an unarmed trade caravan that had done no true harm to your S&D.  You are to be held accountable for the screw up of your members, who offered no compensation for their own mistakes.

False, False, anddddddd False.

Never, have I ever approved trade in-game, and do I ever recollect you guys asking for trade whatsoever. Many people can tell you (ask NH) I reach out everytime that someone enters our territory unapproved before I attack them (or at least used to) and attempted to correct them. I did so in your case too, but you weren't online on steam, and I didn't bother with PMs since the site was down.

Read our Faction Hall page--Ultimately I can only give approval, and had you actually did as you said, and asked for approval, then you would have received it. There is also two fiefs that were KUTT's at the time that were open trading to public--Ulburban and Reyvadin. You bypassed both and attempted to head deeper.

Once again, I can't help your mistake, but please don't play it off as anything other than your mistake. And don't label this war (like Fallen) anything other than just personal Greed.

(click to show/hide)

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2012, 10:17:08 pm »
+3
I'm still curious as to who the two people are who accepted your trade caravan in-game.

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2012, 10:19:10 pm »
I'm still curious as to who the two people are who accepted your trade caravan in-game.

So am I. Pretty sure absolutely every KUTT member, regardless if they're a fief owner, they have and always have known I have to approve trade and not them.