Author Topic: [BAN Request] King_Takara  (Read 1368 times)

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
  • Renown: 665
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarin_Wiltzu
  • IRC nick: Wiltzu
[BAN Request] King_Takara
« on: October 31, 2012, 11:56:47 am »
Happened around 12:30 - 12:40 CET +1 on EU1

I'm requesting a ban for King_Takara for intentional teamhitting. He hit 3 times intentionally STOPHammerTime. Hammertime did report all 3 but aparently I took ss couple seconds later (you can see the reports from logs). Hammertime told me that he didn't mind him as he thinks that he's a new player who doesn't understand the rules. Well I asked Takara that would he promise not to do it ever again and then I wouldn't make a Ban Req about him, but well you can see the reason why I decided to make this Ban Req from the ss.

The reason why he teamhit Hammertime is cause hammertime and I were kicking him, however there's a reason for why we were kicking him: Takara was standing on top of a ladder when we tried to raise it and he kept coming on top of it multiple times.

ss:

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
When in Rome, live as the Romans do; when elsewhere, live as they live elsewhere.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Kaikki on tasa-arvoisia. Toiset on vain tasa-arvoisempia kuin toiset.

Offline Pentecost

• Earl
  • Renown: 313
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [BAN Request] King_Takara
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 01:02:04 pm »
This guy was breaking the rules on NA as well. In fact, I assume the reason he was on EU in the first place was because he had just been banned from NA for various misdeeds.

See: http://forum.meleegaming.com/na-(official)/ban-request-king_takara/

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, 02:06:23 pm »
I was on ladder with Wiltzu and I saw him footkick takara who was staying on ladder. We all wanted go up quick because of many ennemies behind us (you can see in log I was shouting "I need Help !" three times or more)

Then We all go up and Takara hit mate (hammertime ? )on roof totally on purpose...

that is what I saw...
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline King_Takara

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • who did i do this for, hey, me or you
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2012, 02:14:59 pm »
What a biased sack of shit.

I was crossing over the ladder when Hammer kicks me twice while trying to cross over, the ladder goes up, you kick me off the ladder and I take heavy fall damage. In the heat of the moment I hit Hammer 3 times with my weak as piss sword and then leave them alone when you start screaming on how I instigated the whole thing while you two started it in the first place.

By the way, Hammer said for you not to pursue the matter because (I assume) s/he acknowledged I was trying to get over the ladder and I told you to calm the fuck down, you demanded an apology from me for 'hurting your feelings' (or some shit) and I said no, then you started making threats to me how you're going to get your admin friends to ban me or some shit.

Calm down, it's a game, it was a misundering and Hammer dropped it. You need to too.

And the NA scenario was completely irrelevant and was conversed about in IRC.

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2012, 02:17:17 pm »
Takara was pollkicked from EU1 few minutes ago... more than 54% I think.... and I saw many insults in chat.... please Takara, just calm down and play...

and now 56% voted 1 again for BAN poll now .... I think there is something wrong with this player...
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline King_Takara

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2012, 02:20:44 pm »
I just got votebanned because of Wiltzu starting a frenzy in chat about how I'm here to grief or some shit when all he's done so far is accuse me of teamkilling (when he was goading for it) and how I was banned earlier on NA (irrelevant).

Please stop

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2012, 02:20:52 pm »
What a biased sack of shit.

I was crossing over the ladder when Hammer kicks me twice while trying to cross over, the ladder goes up, you kick me off the ladder and I take heavy fall damage. In the heat of the moment I hit Hammer 3 times with my weak as piss sword and then leave them alone when you start screaming on how I instigated the whole thing while you two started it in the first place.

By the way, Hammer said for you not to pursue the matter because (I assume) s/he acknowledged I was trying to get over the ladder and I told you to calm the fuck down, you demanded an apology from me for 'hurting your feelings' (or some shit) and I said no, then you started making threats to me how you're going to get your admin friends to ban me or some shit.

Calm down, it's a game, it was a misundering and Hammer dropped it. You need to too.

And the NA scenario was completely irrelevant and was conversed about in IRC.

Admins can check the logs and they'll find out that a lot of what you state here is wrong.
When in Rome, live as the Romans do; when elsewhere, live as they live elsewhere.

Offline King_Takara

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2012, 02:23:47 pm »
Except it's not wrong, at all. I was trying to cross the ladder to get onto your side and the second I jumped onto it moving over you ran right up to me and kicked me. I try again and you kicked me back again. I stand still for a moment typing for you to fuck off and then the ladder goes up. I stop and make my way up, you kick me again. I take fall damage, had enough of your shit, and I go to attack one of you doing it to me, turned out to be Hammer. I hit him and then leave him alone, you start screaming how I'm TKing. You don't fucking kick players for trying to move to another spot. That was stupid of you.

I'd also like to hear your reason on votebanning me on the server, as far as I know it's not votebannable just because I was banned from another server.

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2012, 02:25:24 pm »
I just got votebanned because of Wiltzu starting a frenzy in chat about how I'm here to grief or some shit when all he's done so far is accuse me of teamkilling (when he was goading for it) and how I was banned earlier on NA (irrelevant).

Please stop

As I said in the last post that Admins can check the logs and they'll find out that a lot what you're stating is bs.

A little bit of your behavior before you were poll kicked:

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Offline King_Takara

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2012, 02:27:13 pm »
Not even half as bad as the stuff I've read earlier, so don't try and take stuff out of context and specify any blame on me. I saw players screaming stupidities as such months ago.

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2012, 02:27:53 pm »
Except it's not wrong, at all. I was trying to cross the ladder to get onto your side and the second I jumped onto it moving over you ran right up to me and kicked me. I try again and you kicked me back again. I stand still for a moment typing for you to fuck off and then the ladder goes up. I stop and make my way up, you kick me again. I take fall damage, had enough of your shit, and I go to attack one of you doing it to me, turned out to be Hammer. I hit him and then leave him alone, you start screaming how I'm TKing. You don't fucking kick players for trying to move to another spot. That was stupid of you.

I'd also like to hear your reason on votebanning me on the server, as far as I know it's not votebannable just because I was banned from another server.

You went straight to the ladder and stood there for a nice time, when we finally kicked you out from it you came back. You didn't fall from the ladder, even if you would've felt you wouldn't have got any falling damage. I also at any moment didn't start screaming at you, as I said and I will say for the 3rd time there're logs which'll show that a lot what you're saying here is bs.

EDIT: answer for "I'd also like to hear your reason on votebanning me on the server, as far as I know it's not votebannable just because I was banned from another server." I never votebanned you. I told after you were poll kicked that if you keep going on I'll try to voteban you (the reason would be chat abuse).
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 02:45:00 pm by Wiltzu »

Offline King_Takara

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2012, 02:29:33 pm »
You're lying. I was clearly attempting to move across the ladder while you kept kicking me as I tried to get across. I played it fair by understanding the ladder was going up and as we were going up you STILL kicked me as we were going up. Unsportsmanlike and dickish. Your fault completely for instigating this.

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2012, 02:34:25 pm »
"heil einstein" ??? you wrote "heil einstein" in chat ??? and you are QQing there to be unbanned ? If I was admin you would get permaban for that....
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline King_Takara

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2012, 02:35:41 pm »
like I said son, people have said worse shit before on the servers

notably the NA ones

anyway, sonnyjim's going to keep pressing the 'check the logs' and shit can be checked to see how many times he kicked me and me attacking Hammer afterwards, and then saying how they've dropped it afterwards

i tell Wiltzu to stop being an idiot and he keeps pressing on with threats for banning

honestly, if he didn't keep kicking me as I was trying to cross a simple ladder this wouldn't of happened
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 02:38:47 pm by King_Takara »

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2012, 02:48:11 pm »
You're lying. I was clearly attempting to move across the ladder while you kept kicking me as I tried to get across. I played it fair by understanding the ladder was going up and as we were going up you STILL kicked me as we were going up. Unsportsmanlike and dickish. Your fault completely for instigating this.

If you'd be crossing the ladder I wouldn't be able to kick you pretty much only once. Kicking isn't fast, you can easily avoid it and you would've avoid it if you had been crossing the ladder just like you told. There's no way how I could kick you twice unless you would've stood on top of the ladder.