Author Topic: Bowling League Schedule (FIDLGB Diplomacy)  (Read 4947 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: The Pale Horsemen's Charge (We be going to war!)
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2012, 07:29:13 am »
+2
Remember when people whined about being "ganged up on"? >.>

Welcome to being Fallen. We live for this shit, since day one.

This shit gon' get cray cray.

Indeed, we welcome it, feels like the good-ol-days!
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2012, 07:52:24 am »
+1
You men have much honor. Perhaps if you finish blighting them before we are reduced to making ice kingdoms and selling igloo apartments, then the Knights of the Tundra shall ride alongside you.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2012, 08:25:22 am »
No, we have HRE and GK who are NA players. Like, in America and Canada.

The Coalition has understood there to be a gentleman's agreement that EU would not cross armies to NA and vice versa. Trading was allowed but nothing more. We've abided by it completely- everything EU Coalition owns stays there, everything NA Coalition owns stays there.

It looks like Occitan doesn't think that way. Unless the single guy built up the army and the gold and the equipment to attack Tilbaut Castle alone. If that door has been opened, then expect us to react accordingly.

---

Edit add: You changed your first post... sorry if this post doesn't make sense.

We didn't attack nor have we declared war on Hospitaller. Really, Hospis are fighting Hero Party, so we share a mutual enemy. We attacked KUTT for lengthy reasons in other posts.

Thanks for the answer. I didn't mean to imply that you guys are fighting hospitaller in any way; apologies if it sounded that way. I simply meant that the majority of battles going on right now are between various factions and hospitaller (and kutt, I suppose currently). A large portion of those have been peasant slaughters that are frustrating for people wanting XP, and equally frustrating for people simply itching for a good tussle.

I really am genuine in my hope that your EU side sends some armies over. I'm not trying to talk shit with "LOL WATCH THEIR EU BROS BAIL THEM OUT". You Fallen guys are getting ganged up on in a big way; although you probably didn't help yourselves with attacking Kutt in a (seemingly) dastardly fashion. I just want some big nice fights. It's a damn shame that we can't get a server on an artificial island in the middle of the Atlantic.

Why don't you guys just join the Chaos faction already?

Also, any bets on who's going to be the fifth clan to declare war on Fallen?

We're not in CHAOS because we suck too bad; they'd never let us in.
It's also worth pointing out that Fallen initiated the conflict against KUTT. I wouldn't say that KUTT ever declared war on Fallen. The brigade took care of the declaration for them, in a sense.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 09:00:52 am by Sandersson Jankins »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2012, 08:34:43 am »
+1
I really am genuine in my hope that your EU side sends some armies over.
I really am genuinely hoping that they don't.

Regardless, here is to wishing for some fun fights!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 08:49:31 am by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2012, 10:06:21 am »
+2
Thanks for the answer. I didn't mean to imply that you guys are fighting hospitaller in any way; apologies if it sounded that way. I simply meant that the majority of battles going on right now are between various factions and hospitaller (and kutt, I suppose currently). A large portion of those have been peasant slaughters that are frustrating for people wanting XP, and equally frustrating for people simply itching for a good tussle.

Are you involved in the same war???  Hospitaller has had numerous battles where they have plate armor for every troop.  We are talking thousands of troops that have fought with far more expenisve gear than their enemies.  And thenn still barely getting a 1 for 1 or worse with that gear.  All the fights in the desert, the repeated battles against Norse Horde, the multiple attempts to take Dusturil, the battles against FCC in steppe lands - all elite gear that cost hundreds of thousands of gold for each battle.  We have been loving the crazy experience going on because all that expensive gear just makes them equal to most other clans with the more average gear all the rest of us run around in.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2012, 04:08:21 pm »
+3
Sharpen your swords and grab your shield because the coalition will be all like:

and we'll need some way to counter them!

• King
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2012, 07:02:42 pm »
Are you involved in the same war???  Hospitaller has had numerous battles where they have plate armor for every troop.  We are talking thousands of troops that have fought with far more expenisve gear than their enemies.  And thenn still barely getting a 1 for 1 or worse with that gear.  All the fights in the desert, the repeated battles against Norse Horde, the multiple attempts to take Dusturil, the battles against FCC in steppe lands - all elite gear that cost hundreds of thousands of gold for each battle.  We have been loving the crazy experience going on because all that expensive gear just makes them equal to most other clans with the more average gear all the rest of us run around in.

Yeah, I've been in those fights too. The FCC/Hero Party/etc side almost always has the far superior mercs in terms of skill. All I was attempting to convey is that hospitaller seems to be getting shit-kicked in the conflict, in my experience at least. It's much more fun when each side takes turns shit-kicking the other.

Also; the fuck did I get warned for? Was that .gif offensive to an admin? Was my question about EU backup somehow construed as an insult even after I put a lengthy disclaimer stating the opposite? CUM ON ADMINS STEP IT UP

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2012, 07:06:29 pm »
+2
They still seem to be doing ok. They blew a lot of plate at first, then they realized they were stretched thin and there were some peasant fights cuz they retreated from some non-core territories leaving their poor peasants to fend for themselves.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2012, 07:27:36 pm »
+1
I'm likely to be incorrect on the subject of Hospitaller success, I do admit that. My character/army has not been a part of the conflict over there; I can't see what's really going on. My claims have basis only through my experience in the battles and through my conversations with people more knowledgeable than myself. Of course, those conversations may have been subject to boiling blood from the heat of battle, ie "Those guys fucking suck! We bent them over and fucked them in the cornhole!"

Offline Gawin

• Count
  • Renown: 192
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • My pic ^^
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Gawin, Fallen_SantaRudloph, PR_Red_Ranger the leader of the power rangers
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2012, 09:24:12 pm »
Yessss! Bring it on!  :lol: just more exp fh sides! This is finally starting to sound fun! Lets do it!!!! Ooorah!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 10:42:04 pm by Gawin »

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2012, 11:07:14 pm »
+3
Lol! I'm seriously going to be warned on a video of a man using a cat as a machine gun, where nothing I typed was rude. GG melee gaming team...good game.

Edit: just wait til I post "puppy shields".
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 11:23:56 pm by Brontosauce »

Offline Ethgar

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
  • Game nicks: Ethgar_FIDLGB
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2012, 11:55:19 pm »
+1
I rise up from the depths, my shield and spear in hand, to guide my enemies to their graves..................seriously though, sounds like it's going to be a fun filled time in the near future!    Luck to all in battle, and hopefully here's to many battles ahead!!!   
“If war is ever lawful, then peace is sometimes sinful”

"We shall never win, if we are divided....."

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2012, 12:09:26 am »
+1
Censorship is immoral, and I'm gay.

Please put me on the watched list for that, admins.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 12:14:55 am by Daruvian »

Offline The_Slim

• Count
  • Renown: 220
  • Infamy: 39
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lost Legion
  • Game nicks: LL_MAGIC_MISSILE LL_Slim GroundfaultCircuitInterruptr LL_DragonBallzDeep Butlerhands
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2012, 12:46:20 am »
Best of luck to you guys.

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player
  • Please respect all admins and thier decisions.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Solo
  • Game nicks: Lordark
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2012, 09:19:13 pm »
Lol! I'm seriously going to be warned on a video of a man using a cat as a machine gun, where nothing I typed was rude. GG melee gaming team...good game.

Edit: just wait til I post "puppy shields".

I think the rule is for diplomacy threads you got to post them in a spoiler or its illegal.

I posted a video once and got 29 points warning for it!
Never forget the day Dragons came to Calradia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLxHJY0lQI&feature=related
My personal theme song, We will never surrender!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1xqAjQ5e4