Author Topic: Mercs and Mercs  (Read 13290 times)

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
Re: Mercs and Mercs
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2011, 09:47:50 pm »
Not true... in all the last threads in the ban section where a member of mercs was requested to get banned (newest example olwen)
a couple of your members tried to help with some nice written posts obviously absolutely one sided.

But I agree with oberyn in general.
there is just one thing which bothers me like hell. If one of you gets accidently shot in meele most of you start raging but I have seen so many of your range units who teamkill (it just happens, I know), than say sry but often add stuff like "dont walk in front of me, not my fault though" etc
in other words, whenever many of you guys do a mistake, its actually the mistake of the other guy and not yours. But if the same happens to you, you rage. : )

edit: strategus wise clans hiring the mercs might have to exclude some merc members from the contracts as they behave wrong

Way to generalise, i personally never do any of those things and i know a lot, if not most of the mercs are the same. Which is the point of this thread.

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Merc_Mtemtko
  • IRC nick: Mtemtko
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2011, 09:48:22 pm »
as between your last post and my post is no other, I guess this refers to me.

(click to show/hide)

Shiiit sherlock you're right  :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Nihtgenga

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fenris
  • Game nicks: Eldest
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2011, 09:54:41 pm »
Way to generalise, i personally never do any of those things and i know a lot, if not most of the mercs are the same. Which is the point of this thread.

Read carefully I didnt say that.
All Im saying is, that there are quite many of you (and with you I mean the old members, not the new ones) who more or less play by the rules but act very arrogant, examples in my first post.
Sure there are some of you who are neither arrogant nor rage, namely you, oberyn, musti, varg  and more.

just saying what bothers me, which is the point of the thread?! ;-)

and you saying that most of the mercs are the same is a very subjective view, just as mine. maybe because you dont pay attention, maybe you dont get tked by them or maybe because they apologize to you as you are a merc
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 09:57:24 pm by Nihtgenga »

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2011, 10:00:51 pm »
Its a game lets just all go back to it and play it like its not real life.  8-)

Offline Nihtgenga

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fenris
  • Game nicks: Eldest
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2011, 10:02:42 pm »
Its a game lets just all go back to it and play it like its not real life.  8-)

+1

Offline Stil

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Stil!~
  • Game nicks: Stil_
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2011, 10:02:49 pm »
(click to show/hide)

I hate to jump in where I don't belong but you seem to not understand the term "Generalisation" the Mercs are saying they're all different and don't care what eachother do, just because one of them acts like an ass others wont. You keep saying that he's saying they're the same but the point of the thread is to clarify that they are all different.

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • Renown: 419
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2011, 10:05:44 pm »
you guys are newcomers :D you don't know a shit about strategus, we are together because we all are good players who want to play together instead of against each other, it's what unites you,

about people i supported or who supported me, it's more about friendship than clan stuff,

if you can't understand that everything can't be following the same rules all the time or can't always be the way you see it, our clan, the way i act, for examples, well i'll just consider you as a retard who can't think by himself  :lol:

and well, if you think that some of us suck, we already proved what we were worth during strategus last time  :lol: if you weren't there to see it well just get a brain before speaking

don't answer to this it's just a side-note, but imo crpg isn't what it was anymore, all the old players were banned or left, when you troll ig you get muted, there's rules everywhere, well this game isn't the crpg i played since strategus was frozen, i don't really feel like being banned from something i played, just some crappy game, but i know chadz's working on it

and yep stil you got it right man, cheers

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Phaz, Merc_Phazh, Merc_Phazhe, Merc_Phazhey and Merc_Phazey
  • IRC nick: Phazh
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2011, 10:41:32 pm »
Just popping in here to confirm what Oberyn said. We are all individuals. We all have our own opinions.  :rolleyes:

Now, let's play!  :D

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2011, 11:04:13 pm »
Like i stated before. been playing for half a year now.
Never got into trouble, until i started trolling for 1 hour.

It is damn hard to stay yourself, when alot of people expect you to be an asshole.. cause of the merc tag
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Varyag

• Knight
  • Renown: 42
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercs
  • Game nicks: Merc_Varyag_
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2011, 11:12:56 pm »
Lol.
Today I was permanently banned from all EU servers without any warning or explanation by admin I've never seen before (I believe it is a new one). And guess why he prob banned me? I was lvl 1 (just retired) and tried to cut some of my teammate tincans with knife... Obviously they had no damage at all, but it didn't stop admin from banning me without warning or reason. IMHO chadz need to revise the admin strategy to stop such BS going on. I understand that if people dont like their armor scratched...admin could say through admin chat to stop that. But no, BAN and job done :)

P.S. Also I was banned from risen server for asking whther they like mein kampf....no kidding.
I literally typed this in chat "do you like mein kampf"?
And BAM..permabanned. Job done, right?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 11:15:35 pm by Varyag »

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2011, 11:15:06 pm »
I know several mercs I got the deepest respect for

HAHAHAHA. name one

P.S. Also I was banned from risen server for asking whther they like mein kampf....no kidding.

HAHAHAHAHA
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 11:19:37 pm by Blueberry Muffin »
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2011, 11:21:26 pm »
HAHAHAHA. name one

Is this a bad joke, or did you really not have the sense to think this through for all of five seconds? Or do you really believe Lilith even hates people like cmp, ptx, Mustikki...?
Don't.

Offline Mullerian

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2011, 11:30:59 pm »
Lol.
Today I was permanently banned from all EU servers without any warning or explanation by admin I've never seen before (I believe it is a new one). And guess why he prob banned me? I was lvl 1 (just retired) and tried to cut some of my teammate tincans with knife... Obviously they had no damage at all, but it didn't stop admin from banning me without warning or reason. IMHO chadz need to revise the admin strategy to stop such BS going on. I understand that if people dont like their armor scratched...admin could say through admin chat to stop that. But no, BAN and job done :)

Tbh some of us did ask you to stop doing it and you pretty much ignored us and kept going, its not like you dont bring it on yourself when you insist on breaking the rules. While it isnt all that interesting right after retiring it doesnt really excuse you from the rules imo.

And just so im not completely off topic: Yeah Oberyn is right that there is plenty of merc people who are perfectly pleasant to be around, but the impression given means that any mercs i dont recognize i will assume to be assholes untill proven otherwise. Whether you like it or not it can have a negative effect on the rest of you when you have a that loose behaviour policy (none?).

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2011, 11:31:43 pm »

HAHAHAHA. name one

Noctivagant (to avoid naming other admins)

Offline Benhelm

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2011, 11:32:09 pm »
Just one question, have you ever heard of a mini-game called "strategus" ?

Yes, and I used to be proud being hired by mercs, but that was some 5 month ago.

You basically say you just want the tag to epeen about the pixel with some people you vaguely know and often disagree with (thats not the definition of friend, before you flame me).

Lol.

you know that this isn't the truth and posting it on the forum doesn't make it the truth. You started stabbing right away in the spawn (which we were camping at that time) and you randomly stabbed people. I was one of them wearing a frigging nomad vest at that time and you even said sorry, but only after i pointed out, that you actually took some of my health. You didn't stop later on and got banned for team attacking. Is it really so hard to follow a few rules?

The amount of ignorant behavior and disrespect towards the developers effort to create a friendly gaming atmosphere leaves me flabbergasted.