Author Topic: The Truth Behind Tears' Declaration of War  (Read 4302 times)

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
The Truth Behind Tears' Declaration of War
« on: October 28, 2012, 09:11:08 pm »
+8
TugBOAT sat in the peaceful city of Reyvadin, giving food to small orphans and rescuing kittens when he heard the news. BOAT clan had always had friendly relations with the Fallen Brigade and their allies, but when they declared war on the Knights' Union, he had named Reyvadin as his target.

TugBOAT was not surprised. Reyvadin was a lovely, prosperous city full of voluptuous women that happened to be close to the dingy dank kingdom of the Fallen. He had seen their envious eyes cast upon him for a long time. Despite doing trade with them often, working with them as mercenaries and having them work with BOAT clan as mercenaries, they still declare war. Why? They want Reyvadin. It is clear. The Knights' battle against BRD was going to be a long hard fought battle. The Knights had lost much and were defending what they could. Reyvadin was well defended, but perhaps the coward Tears realized a defense against two armies was unlikely.

TugBOAT stood on the battlements and faced the fallen lands. BOATs were louder than people so he knew that the Fallen could hear him, "If you want to throw away a friendship because you want another piece of land, go ahead then, but don't pretend like you have any other reason than your own personal greed and ambition!"

Offline Espwn

• Baron
  • Renown: 146
  • Infamy: 47
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Companies of Calradia (Bridgeburners)
  • Game nicks: Frodo_BRD, Samwise_the_Stouthearted
Re: The Truth Behind Tears' Declaration of War
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 09:13:40 pm »
+4
The Knights' battle against the BRD FCC was going to be a long hard fought battle.

Fixed that for yah.  :mrgreen:

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 09:16:11 pm »
+1
Fixed that for yah.  :mrgreen:

I'm in BOAT clan I don't know the particulars of the battles going on.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2012, 09:40:42 pm »
+3
FCC calls dibs on Nova Reyvadin
Leader of BS

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2012, 09:50:00 pm »
+3
No its mine!  :rolleyes: because obviously I have a claim for it.

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player
  • Please respect all admins and thier decisions.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Solo
  • Game nicks: Lordark
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2012, 09:53:37 pm »
EU is invading NA for Tkov/Fcc/Fallen/NH/HP/SHOGUNATE ne other clans feel free to add to this list

The circle of Hypocritisity is complete. GG  NA~!
Never forget the day Dragons came to Calradia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLxHJY0lQI&feature=related
My personal theme song, We will never surrender!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1xqAjQ5e4

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2012, 11:16:51 pm »
+1
EU is invading NA for Tkov/Fcc/Fallen/NH/HP/SHOGUNATE ne other clans feel free to add to this list

The circle of Hypocritisity is complete. GG  NA~!

You posted this in 2 separate threads.  No fucking clue what you are talking about.  Are you schizophrenic???  EU is not invading, Fallen is not at war with Hospitallers, Shogunate is a 1-man clan marching around while you guys run away from him because youa re scared so he left for EU where people might actually put upa  real fight instead of being cowards hiding behind unlimited money creating plate armored armies.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Warcat

• Earl
  • Renown: 396
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Warcat_ Village_Elder Merchant_of_Tulga Tavern_Keeper Guild_Master Ramun_The_Slave_Trader
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2012, 11:35:31 pm »
+2
like you have any other reason than your own personal greed and ambition!"
That's a great reason by itself

TugBOAT sat in the peaceful city of Reyvadin, giving food to small orphans and rescuing kittens when he heard the news.
Studies show that most small orphans in Reyvadin are likely to become taiga bandits anyway, no point in feeding them. And any kittens that you "rescue" in Reyvadin are nothing more than ones stolen from the grand kitten breeding grounds of Zagush, and kitten theft is a crime too heinous even for Fallens, so for that you must die!
In memory of Fallen_Warcat_, member of Fallen Brigade, ruler of Zagush
Tavern_Keeper #1 NA shielder
Strategus City Improvement Project

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2012, 12:03:07 am »
+3
That's a great reason by itself
Studies show that most small orphans in Reyvadin are likely to become taiga bandits anyway, no point in feeding them. And any kittens that you "rescue" in Reyvadin are nothing more than ones stolen from the grand kitten breeding grounds of Zagush, and kitten theft is a crime too heinous even for Fallens, so for that you must die!

How dare you slander the good name of BOAT clan!

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player
  • Please respect all admins and thier decisions.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Solo
  • Game nicks: Lordark
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2012, 12:19:27 am »
You posted this in 2 separate threads.  No fucking clue what you are talking about.  Are you schizophrenic???  EU is not invading, Fallen is not at war with Hospitallers, Shogunate is a 1-man clan marching around while you guys run away from him because youa re scared so he left for EU where people might actually put upa  real fight instead of being cowards hiding behind unlimited money creating plate armored armies.

unlimited amounts of plate crutching armies? Crazy? Well sounds like were walking on even ground then there Kesh my boyo!
Never forget the day Dragons came to Calradia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLxHJY0lQI&feature=related
My personal theme song, We will never surrender!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1xqAjQ5e4

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2012, 12:42:42 am »
+5
I guess since I went in-character for the other post, I'll go somewhat out of character for this one.

We've been extremely fair to Fallen, and have held them in high respect. Never was our attacks made to disregard their relationships with us.

The first offense came when AdalWulf of HRE took supplies, gold, and goods from a fief and then attempted to run. He was caught, held captive, and later released but we retrieved what we had been robbed of.

The second offense came when members of Fallen failed to adhere to our trade policy. It clearly states that they are able to trade, but there must be warning ahead of time. We reached out to them for nearly 4 hours with no response since their Strategus Diplomacy is split between EU and NA and none of the NA members with a title to do anything about it would reply (ahem, Tears.) So I gave the order to attack, which is clearly stated in our faction page, despite diplomacy. Even Hospitallers and Wolves must adhere to the same rules. No one is special and no one is excused.

When we took out the "Horse Thief" we held him captive in our fief, and held some 980 goods. I could not relay information to Doom fast enough since he is EU and he cashed some 100 the next morning, but I told him not to cash more. In haste for the war with FCC, he cashed I believe 200-300 more, to which Garem was nearby to come and reclaim the goods, which we had kindly held since many members of their leadership had said it was a mistake on their part that he came there and that he was new blah blah blah.

So, they got back like maybe 680ish goods of the 980 ish we got. And as compensation I said that they could cash out what goods Garem was currently carrying in Yruma (Mind you, only 5% tax) and that we would also send them 300 of our goods in the near future to be kind. This seemed to be fine. All was dandy. I also approach Fallen about giving them Ulburban yesterday once we are able to reclaim it since it is too far out of our domain to tend to and that was a major reason it fell. No response was given on that, and the only thing I asked in return was their safe passage of a trader.

This is what we get today. Whether it is Drama, or people just being greedy, it's kind of silly and done so on false-pretense. We have been fair, and when we have made mistakes or a mistake was made by them, we've sought to correct it. Not once have we wronged them in any means that was detrimental, and we always stood true to our word, not to mention we acted as mercenaries for their armies even against greater friends such as Chaos strictly because we were allies of sorts. Now this is what we are repaid with.

Sorry for the long post, wanted to put it out there.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2012, 01:19:30 am »
+3
They are obviously jealous of the ballin' turkish bath houses in New Ulburban.

Too bad it's currently under custody of Banders.

I miss my empty village.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2012, 01:44:57 am »
They are obviously jealous of the ballin' turkish bath houses in New Ulburban.

Too bad it's currently under custody of Banders.

I miss my empty village.

Those bath houses were amazing, and the women....THE WOMEN!

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2012, 02:01:25 am »
Those bath houses were amazing, and the women....THE WOMEN!

The women in Reyvadin were better than those, but they were executed to keep them out of the hands of any greedy Fallen.

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2012, 02:13:47 am »
The women in Reyvadin were better than those, but they were executed to keep them out of the hands of any greedy Fallen.

Except the fat ones. We are eating them slowly and keeping them alive to keep the meat fresh.

(click to show/hide)
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.