Author Topic: [BAN] Rhodok_Moiraine / [CAUTION] "Rhodoks"  (Read 579 times)

Offline Biggie_Smaxx

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[BAN] Rhodok_Moiraine / [CAUTION] "Rhodoks"
« on: October 27, 2012, 01:37:23 am »
Hello there,

first i have to say, it is a (rage) poll ban and my experience in CS:S say me, that the admins cant cancel temporary bans, so i have only to report a ban request for someone. I hope not some admin is online :mrgreen:
when: 27.10.12 - 0:50 am UTC +2 - CRPG Server 5 (MAXLVL20)
why: ragepoll
what (happend):
Player "Madio" is a Khergit/Horse Archer and kill people with bumslash and is laughing about that, but also he's playing for time all the rounds, first we said him that it sucks. Some rounds later i started a ban poll, more to scar him in that way as to ban him, so that he can see that it suck. Maybe a kick would be better (kneejerk reaction), but if he comes again and the rounds take 4-5 minutes it suck if u want to level as a low char. But then the "Rhodok_Moiraine" (Clan/Group) started a rage/random ban poll and cause of the percentage we guess that all 5 Rhodoks and Madio have votet yes and we really know, that at least 3 Rhodoks just rage voted/polled (if the other players two votet yes; my friends of course voted no).

My friends (Kali & Blaengur) give me a screenshot.

It would be very nice if u can process my ban reques and ban Moiraine and caution the "Rhodok"-group. Thanks all.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 03:44:34 am by Biggie_Smaxx »

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
Re: [BAN] Rhodok_Moiraine / [CAUTION] "Rhodoks"
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 02:22:04 am »
you got banpolled by me because you abused banpoll and could have gotten the horse xbower banned ( poll on him ended in 40% vs 60% or something), he didnt do enything wrong. it was a legitimate reason to poll u , unlike your rage poll. you also seem to accuse us of grouppoll abusing on you, while its clear you inteded to do just that with your friends to the horsexbower. imo you got what you deserved. im glad i was there to give you a taste of your own medicine.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 02:26:56 am by rufio »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Biggie_Smaxx

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 03:47:52 am »
Only one of my Friends voted and i say nothing that they should or something like that. But if u change the facts everybody could say u 5 dont give me a rage poll...and i had a reason to poll, ur poll just looks like the typically "i dont like him" poll...

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2012, 05:33:43 am »

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • QQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 06:30:07 pm »
so an admin/moderator gave me a warning for this post but didnt take the time to respond to the thread , good job man!! or are you going to rewarn me again now and still not close/respond to this thread>??? i call abuse

*also this thread is a ban request for me, guess mod/admin didnt figure that out either
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 05:18:42 pm by rufio »

Offline Jacko

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fffnanguard!
  • Game nicks: Jacko
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2012, 09:36:56 am »
You can play as you like, being a HA twat and all. Request denied. Keep polling and you'll both end up with a time out.
Monkeys!