Author Topic: Fief Inventory.  (Read 1329 times)

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
Re: Fief Inventory.
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2013, 05:45:26 pm »
Even for regular players, it would be nice to have a better inventory system. Something like adding filters for loom level and weapon type would be nice. It is a pain in the ass to scroll through all this shit to see if I have enough one handers or if I need to buy more.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2013, 06:32:17 pm »
+1
Even for regular players, it would be nice to have a better inventory system. Something like adding filters for loom level and weapon type would be nice. It is a pain in the ass to scroll through all this shit to see if I have enough one handers or if I need to buy more.

http://forum.meleegaming.com/strategus-general-discussion/strategus-sorted-inventory-(greasemonkey-script)/

Unless you are already aware of that script, in which case I'm a jackass.

Course, it would be nice if that was implemented to strat by default. A lot of people would have trouble installing scripts n shit, so yeah.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2013, 07:30:46 pm »
+2
http://forum.meleegaming.com/strategus-general-discussion/strategus-sorted-inventory-(greasemonkey-script)/

Unless you are already aware of that script, in which case I'm a jackass.

Course, it would be nice if that was implemented to strat by default. A lot of people would have trouble installing scripts n shit, so yeah.

Yeah, I have that script, but it should be defaulted as you said. Especially since some people log into strat on their work/school computer.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2013, 09:49:52 pm »
i expect if included it would be like with the eye candy scripts, first you can sue and test it as do the devs and then they include of it what they like or let the dude who developed the addon include it and take him into their team as also done with eye candy script.

On a site note: Guika atm is developing 2 things, a diplomatic addon and a armory addon, the addition we are talking about here could fit into that project so perhaps also try and contact Guika. Guika likes more the server side programming so if you can give him a hand with client side you could be great help to each other.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future