Author Topic: Contract for the Mercenary Army of Remnant's Support (MARS)  (Read 3737 times)

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
Re: Contract for the Mercenary Army of Remnant's Support (MARS)
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2012, 02:37:59 pm »
No that's exactly what happened even my posts reflected that as I didn't understand why everyone was saying "poor hero party" when they should of tried to avoid war with us at all costs. Since we are double triple their size it's only natural we'd step on them in a war. But as we flamed about that this caused many other clans to become even more disgusted by us and decide its time to get rid of us. And here we are again with ( still not sure are we killing each other now) Remnant siding with the Fabulous Cuties of Calradia which I can't blame them since they're cool guys when they don't troll me. ;P
If it was so natural how come we are still here?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2012, 07:10:58 pm »
+4
While founded in an ongoing war, a defence pact would normally still first be triggered, afterwards if either of those parties included, would get attacked by a third party.
Otherwise it would be an undeclared war, which may be seen by some as dishonest.

Even if you make full roster support, with or without an offical agreement about it, you are definetly seen as hostile and some clans may see this as casus belli, it is still no declaration of war.

As in this contract is no word on troop, gold, goods or equipment, i see no reason yet that Remnants and Hospitallers would be at war with each other

then again i don't expect the flowerpower gank squad to loose their momentum. Moral high ground my ass. Wonder what will happen when they would be done with Hosp ^^, ... eat each other or make a hug competition.

If it was so natural how come we are still here?
If it wasn't, why would you need the help of all others?
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Shik

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Gilmore Girls
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2012, 11:44:33 pm »
+2
The war snowballed without us doing anything. We didn't need or beg anyone to bail us out; they did so of their own will.

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2012, 12:08:02 am »
True. They never asked me for their help. I just saw something and tried to tip the balance between Hero Party and Hosps. Apparently others thought the same or just felt like seizing the opportunity. Don't really care either way, though anymore. I was hoping to die quickly and I never did because they ran away instead. Shame, really. But I'm hoping to see something fun come out of this at some point.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2012, 04:54:39 am »
Well i haven't seen a conspiracy so far, only lots of people jumping the bandwagon.
Don't know if in the end it is important who was first or last on it, if you got something out of it, there you have your rectification.

As long noone would brag about such a war, sure have some fun fights, but please noone would dare say this would be fair/equal/honorful/... And the argument how awful, the Hospitaller where or some of their members, or was it now only devastator ... sure it is the result of their/his Karma + lots of Propaganda.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how many are now on each site? I just can't keep track ...

Kutt 55/10;
Hospitaller 57/12;
Ordre de Chevaliers 21/4
Astralis 21/2

overall 154/28 =>  5.5 members per fief

The Velucan Empire(incl. HoC/TkoV/?) 103/14
Free Companies of Calradia 48/12
Remnants 42/9
Norse Horde 19/6
The Josho Shogunate 33/2
Hero Party 20/8

overall 265/51 =>5.2 members per fief

So the flowerpower gankers have overall a few ^^ more members, and also look at that, the ratio of faction members to fiefs ... seems nearly the same, fair so to speak, but hero party may drag that down a bit tbh, you wanted to give half of it away anyways to some other clan who hasn't any land right? Doesn't really matter who would give clans without claims any fiefs, would it? ... wow how good you are all to these clans ... looking for more friends mmm, this strategy game is more about making friends and/or spreading disconcent with propaganda then actual strategy. Still when we look at the yearly defence budget of your RL countries, we may find a rather costly points within the psychologic warfare departments. So keep it up ,fuck up our brains with more missinformation, thats exactly what the world needs ... till you believe your own lies.
And yes i am pissed at this game at times, specially when i get to hear in teamspeak, we wouldn't have a chance against ..., because of reasons, i can't get into now without slandering someone. Whereby on its own this information, could also have been lies and propaganda. I envy you NA with your ... small problems. You know that there are still factions who haven't discovered the big picture? Pro tip look at top right of your strategus page, there is a not very visible link "viewing NA" ... click

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player
  • Please respect all admins and thier decisions.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Solo
  • Game nicks: Lordark
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2012, 05:02:14 am »
What will Na do next when they take out the bad guys?
Never forget the day Dragons came to Calradia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLxHJY0lQI&feature=related
My personal theme song, We will never surrender!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1xqAjQ5e4

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2012, 06:01:15 am »
Kinngrim, don't forgot there are sub-clans  in KUTT like Teutonice knights and Swiss in the Strategus faction that make them significantly larger than your numbers say, same thing with hospitallers and their incorporation of the old papal guard members to a lesser extent.  Also, this doesn't take into account that Hospitallers had 3x as much gold as anyone else in NA thanks to bountiful trade exchanges with friendly EU, hich allowed them to use heraldic plate, destriers, bodkin arrows, etc. in abundance.  The 2nd last dusturil fight with over a 1000 troops broke down to roughly half a million gold spent on equipment in their attacking force. 

Hospitaller have probably used up 2 to 3 million gold worth of equipment since this fighting started.  That is a huge advanatge, plus most of the clans you speak of have to cross half the map to fight against fiefs that get the bonus troops of population making their armies even larger (though they certainly had more than 2x as many troops as we have with just how many they have lost in the alst week and are still fighting with).  That is just Hospitallers I am talking about with the troops and gold, though KUTT had more troops than us just in their fiefs alone, not coounting what they had on their members.  Its not black and white by how many members a clan has in crpg.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 07:41:42 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Visconti

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 52
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: Tristran_Steward_of_TKoV
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2012, 06:14:12 am »
Shogunate is all of what, like 2 members now? And i thought the contract between remnant and FCC was just merc support and a defense pact?
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2012, 07:14:18 am »
So the flowerpower gankers have overall a few ^^ more members, and also look at that, the ratio of faction members to fiefs ... seems nearly the same, fair so to speak, but hero party may drag that down a bit tbh, you wanted to give half of it away anyways to some other clan who hasn't any land right? Doesn't really matter who would give clans without claims any fiefs, would it? ... wow how good you are all to these clans ... looking for more friends mmm, this strategy game is more about making friends and/or spreading disconcent with propaganda then actual strategy. Still when we look at the yearly defence budget of your RL countries, we may find a rather costly points within the psychologic warfare departments. So keep it up ,fuck up our brains with more missinformation, thats exactly what the world needs ... till you believe your own lies.
And yes i am pissed at this game at times, specially when i get to hear in teamspeak, we wouldn't have a chance against ..., because of reasons, i can't get into now without slandering someone. Whereby on its own this information, could also have been lies and propaganda. I envy you NA with your ... small problems. You know that there are still factions who haven't discovered the big picture? Pro tip look at top right of your strategus page, there is a not very visible link "viewing NA" ... click

What?
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Zen
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2012, 08:16:50 am »
Shogunate is all of what, like 2 members now? And i thought the contract between remnant and FCC was just merc support and a defense pact?
No. Shogunate is 1 member now. And the two fiefs the Shogunate has are captured Hosp fiefs.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2012, 08:21:10 am »
Should rename Shogunate to Ninja represent the Ninja clan :)

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player
  • Please respect all admins and thier decisions.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Solo
  • Game nicks: Lordark
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2012, 08:28:12 am »
Na diplomacy  is all about who is the cutest so Muki clan wins.

All clans should be mad at Remnants for taking away the only fief from the cutest clan in the land!   :mad:
Never forget the day Dragons came to Calradia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLxHJY0lQI&feature=related
My personal theme song, We will never surrender!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1xqAjQ5e4

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2012, 08:48:43 am »
good luck to all
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 09:02:41 am by arowaine »
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2012, 02:30:58 pm »
Well Kesh/arowain[EDIT:sorry i had wrong name there, EDIT2: not sure anymore at whom of you both it was pointed at, as Khorin stated, arowane edited his post], you know more then me about NA, i just collected some information out of the forum and the rosters, still the question remains, how many are on each side?
Give me numbers. Which clans did i miss out on, on both sides.
For me still, it kind of looks like a gank, also perhaps not an organized gank.

BTW Khorin, i used the numbers out of the strat roster, if they aren't actual, perhaps update them, so there are no missunderstanding. I myself have some inactive guys in my faction already, like 5 or so. The others but are alife and kicking =)

And the trade thingy of Hospitaller was, as it is still even more true for you arowain right, large areas to be crossed without interference? I have no clue how much was invested already in those wars, but i guess after today's battles, UIF is definetly toping the investment scoreboard.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 04:05:33 pm by kinngrimm »

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Zen
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2012, 02:40:04 pm »
Kinngrimm. The Shogunate does not exist anymore beyond me and maybe some guys doing something completely different. There's no need to kick people out because I do not expect to live long and after that I'll be gone aswell. Saving the Hero Party was our last action as a true faction. Though it is a little drawn out, more than I had hoped.

Should rename Shogunate to Ninja represent the Ninja clan :)
No, these are the Shogunate troops. They represent the Shogunate.

Oh and arowaine, I saw what you wrote before that edit, and I have to decline. Based on the edit I doubt I'd receive the welcome I hope for ;)