• cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Caelitus mihi vires
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: Elindor
Re: Spies
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2012, 04:37:09 pm »
+3
Why the fuck do these retards spam on my topic their useless shit acting like there is actually something funny about it, then give negative vote to my reasonable comment to get back to the primary idea of this topic, ignore it and continue in their "very funny" conversation?...

Forums?
Welcome to them :(
Elindor, Archon of the Holy Guard
Holy Guard Thread :HERE
Banner Shop : HERE // Map Thread : HERE

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2012, 05:55:02 pm »
+2
Everyone knows Drz has only 2 players, Nebun and Vovka, the rest of their "players" are just mulitaccounts. Ask Segd if you don't believe :rolleyes:
True dat. One man army!  :)

I don't see a big problem with spies. We have Fallen dude on the mountain near our fiefs for about a month. He probably could see half of our territory. But we have 10 spies in their territories too. & it's OK.  :rolleyes:

Offline ednos

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • Alea iacta est.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swords with Friends
  • Game nicks: Sir_Ednos
  • IRC nick: ednos
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2012, 08:01:56 pm »
Calm down and use more punctuation. If you had posted anything about the topic, instead of just "GTFO", maybe people wouldn't have reacted so negatively.
"The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt." ~Bertrand Russell
(click to show/hide)

Offline Mongolista

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy
  • Game nicks: Guardian_Bethrezen, Quincy_Mongo
  • IRC nick: Bethrezen
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2012, 12:10:47 am »
Oh thanks Mr. Sherlock, I see, it was all my fault for not using enough punctuation and not being nice enough to them random trolls, your comment is as much useless as their is. I calmed down as you said, I found my inner peace, everything is so much better now, please GTFO and STFU till you have something (relating to the topic) to say, thank you SO MUCH.,."!(_!"?!_(/(
(click to show/hide)