Author Topic: War Were Declared  (Read 6753 times)

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
Re: War Were Declared
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2012, 07:22:42 am »
+1
Lulz for the win.  We hired mercenaries just like you could have - it cost us a lot of gold we could have spent on gear instead like you did.  You stated the 10-2, becasue that allows you persoanlly to be at all the fights, but 6-2 is reasoanble and allows both sides to get full rosters.  We are doing everything fair and legitimate, I understand your angst at losing your stalinesque empire, but I don't need to be bitched at becasue I attacked at 6 or 8 at night.  4 am, 10 am - these are horrible time slots, 6 and 8 pm, not in the slightest.

Listen to you, "Lulz for the win." That's cute. Go count your pubes or something. That's not just a time that works for me, that time works for a lot of KUTTs. A lot of members are West Coast, and I figured if we're going to be drawn into fighting this war, if you want it to be fun, then make it at good times and don't resort to lowly tactics. We haven't called for one ounce of aid from anyone, and I figured you guys had balls to fight us heads up but you've avoided any real fights so far. It will be interesting to see what happens when you fight us in an actual battle, and preferably one after 9pm Central.

Keep it civil....  Lets not hate each other, Please.

I am very selfish, No reason to hatez.

Edit... I fail... added the same quote from Kesh twice  :|
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 07:31:07 am by Scilla »

Offline Ipsum

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: SWF
  • Game nicks: Ipsum_SWF
« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2012, 07:23:04 am »
+3
Quote from: Tank Burner
don't resort to lowly tactics.

Just savin this

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2012, 07:24:59 am »
Listen to you, "Lulz for the win." That's cute. Go count your pubes or something. That's not just a time that works for me, that time works for a lot of KUTTs. A lot of members are West Coast, and I figured if we're going to be drawn into fighting this war, if you want it to be fun, then make it at good times and don't resort to lowly tactics. We haven't called for one ounce of aid from anyone, and I figured you guys had balls to fight us heads up but you've avoided any real fights so far. It will be interesting to see what happens when you fight us in an actual battle, and preferably one after 9pm Central.

We already had 2 tonight after 9 pm.  And yes you get help from Hospitallers, trade exchanges bringing lots of gold (saw the 50K deposited in Bhulaban also) and mercs helping fill he rosters.12 battles tomorrow, really expect all crunched between 9-2 miraculously.  Seriously, stop being so derp, nothing works out perfectly and no we are not going to let you run caravans just because its not between 9 and 2.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2012, 07:34:58 am »
+2
We already had 2 tonight after 9 pm.  And yes you get help from Hospitallers, trade exchanges bringing lots of gold (saw the 50K deposited in Bhulaban also) and mercs helping fill he rosters.12 battles tomorrow, really expect all crunched between 9-2 miraculously.  Seriously, stop being so derp, nothing works out perfectly and no we are not going to let you run caravans just because its not between 9 and 2.

The 50k wasn't from Hosp, it was from Remnants cashing out I believe.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2012, 08:06:35 am »
Tanken, don't be hypocritical. You're far from the model of maturity you make yourself out to be. Remember that PM you sent me because I -1 one of your posts? No matter what context you intended it to be, you came off as some uncivil juvenile that can't deal with people disagreeing with you. Don't call me a my old friend again.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2012, 08:21:39 am »
Tanken, don't be hypocritical. You're far from the model of maturity you make yourself out to be. Remember that PM you sent me because I -1 one of your posts? No matter what context you intended it to be, you came off as some uncivil juvenile that can't deal with people disagreeing with you. Don't call me a my old friend again.

You took that serious?  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2012, 08:28:17 am »
+1

Yeah, because you're a terrible person and I don't like you.

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2012, 08:47:48 am »
Yeah, because you're a terrible person and I don't like you.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am so hurt, someone on the internet doesn't like me :{

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2012, 09:27:37 am »
+1
One night of battles and Tanken has already been reduced to a child. The same man who made thoughtful, well collected posts like these:

You guys seem to keep missing the point.

I'm not going to go out and declare war on all these faraway factions and run my resources even further into the ground as I continue to reinforce Hospitaller and then send armies of my own to fight. Kesh, you have no clue what you are talking about. We are not rocking +3 Plate, Warhorses, German greatswords. Where do you get this idea from? Last strat, if you had been around and not ran and quit, you would see that we always brought fairly reasonable gear and made the fights fun, but we did so by waiting until both ourselves, and our enemies were equipped so we knew the battles would be worth it and fought at a good time and a good capacity for both sides.

If you want to declare war on KUTT, go for it. You have plenty of pretense to do so I'm sure, except the spy, which is your own fault for just not being smart enough to go to different channels. Continue to run your mouth about my leadership and blah blah blah, except I'm playing this game for the long haul, sorry that I don't share the NA ideology of WAR WAR WAR WAR FUCK YEAH WAR MAN, OH SHIT NO ARMOR? FUCK IT WAR! NO WEAPONS? FUCK IT WARRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Please don't let my Diplomacy talks discourage your liking of the whole clan. I am one man, there are nearly 40 of us.

4 days and 6 hours later, has been reduced to this:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am so hurt, someone on the internet doesn't like me :{

Ladies and gentlemen: the leader of KUTT.

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 26, 2012, 09:33:18 am »
+2
Gristle, it is because I intellectually checkmated him by calling him out on his lack of integrity. So now he has resort to sarcasm and playing the fool to cover up his insecurities from being shown the truth.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #70 on: October 26, 2012, 09:38:26 am »
I fear Gristle and Gmnotutuo may win the 2nd forum war of strategus and we may never even have to fight KUTT!  That would be disappointing if you make Tanken rage-quit, please go easy on him, he's special!  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #71 on: October 26, 2012, 09:40:29 am »
+1
I won't be available for prime time battles until Sunday, so I have to fight somewhere!

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 26, 2012, 09:53:51 am »
+4
Ladies and gentlemen: the leader of KUTT.

I'm not the leader of KUTT, and Gmnomututo or whatever has never told me as to why they are mad at me or dislike me. I sent the PM to them a while back as a jest because up until that point we'd never had a problem. Hell, the first time we ever interacted was on your Strategus Diplomacy page where I simply said "hello neighbors" and Gmno and I shared some banter back and forth that was light-hearted. Then out of nowhere I'm belittled to "juvenile". The click you guys have just sways opinions of people.

Sure, not my brightest hour or my best comments, but really. If you're going to be mad at me, at least have the decency to say why you are mad. I have done my best to be civil in most means, I even let my girlfriend join your clan so that she could enjoy the game more than she was in KUTT. I have picked up the ball of strategus whereas some others in my clan have left it sitting. All I stated today was that these times were no good--and what do I get? The past two pages. I clearly stated the times that worked best for us as a clan, I also did not cry when you guys went to war with us, nor did I put up a fight when you guys kindly came to our teamspeak to declare war.

I just thought your members would have more honor and tact in some of their choices, but you can't expect everyone to carry themselves appropriately when your clan has 10 leaders and a variation of mindsets as to how stuff has been done. I like to stir the pot, I like to keep the fire burning, but I am sorry if that has characterized your view of me as something less than someone who just enjoys this game.

I get it, your clan and members have been around a long time. There's respect to be owed to that or however you want to call it. Your clan is larger than ours and your reputation carries more weight. So be it. But we are going to do our very best to make sure our members do not topple during this war and that we remain strong as a clan despite the outcome and I ask that you do not let myself, one of the voices of our clan, sway your entire opinion of our clan and that my talks on diplomacy--however uncivil or childish you may deem them, sway your opinion of me as a person.

Thanks.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #73 on: October 26, 2012, 10:05:51 am »
Pretty sure Dutchy just tried to attack me after my battle.  That would have placed the battle 1 hour after battle ended, since I have 1 hour immunity, which would have been in the forbidden zone.  Good thing he couldn't catch me in time, or you'd be going against your word.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 26, 2012, 10:09:14 am »
Oh? He's Australian, that's my excuse. :mrgreen: