Author Topic: Renaming Issue  (Read 932 times)

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
Renaming Issue
« on: October 20, 2012, 02:27:29 pm »
+1
Okay Guys, I have a serious problem with my main character.

You see, I quit cRPG some months ago because I had a lot of shit to do in my private life which was quite more amusing or important than cRPG.At that time I was in a clan, the Saracens(I guess some remember).That clan had a special theme(Saracens, obiously, d´oh), and to go with this theme, you needed to change your name accordingly.

So I went from B3RS3RK(With Clantags before), to Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir.Yes, a stupid name, but I guessed I needed to keep at least a loose resemblance to my original name for it to pass the name change police.

Well, It went through and so I happily played with that char until the day I decided having fun in the summertime with my friends and doing shit for school is much cooler than playing cRPG for 2 hours each day.

Then I, as I wrote before, quit.

Now Summertime is over, I dont have much fun anymore these days, and I want to come back.

The lost son has returned.

And what does he see, upon entering his acc and changing his name back to "B3RS3RK", as it once rightfully was?

You think it, I say it: THE NAMECHANGE WAS NOT ACCEPTED!

Quite outraging, I dare say.But I can understand the admin that rejected the change: It is a big difference between "Berserkaziz_Amir" and "B3RS3RK", and due to my long inactivity the Admins probably wont remember me.

That´s why I am posting this: You now know my story, and seeing that the Change from "B3RS3RK" TO "Berserkaziz_Amir" was accepted, it is kind of unfair to not allow it the other way round.

So I plead to you, beloved admins of this godlike mod, to restore my name to former glory, so that every man might tremble again before the mighty B3RS3RK!

PS: I had no Idea where to post this, and I didnt want to make a fuss about it in general discussion, so I posted it here, for surely, it is quite a small problem that hopefully can be solved quick.

Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline Arry

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Taleworlds Profile
Re: Renaming Issue
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 02:41:43 pm »
It doesn't take that long to reach lvl 31. And the reason to the refusal of the request is that you had a lot of other stuff in the name of your character. The name change only applies to clan tags.

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2012, 02:43:50 pm »
It takes very long time for me, since I dont play that much.Also, how can the name change be granted the first time, but not back?That´s just plain unfair, especially seeing that essentially my whole new name was a clan tag, for rp purposes.
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.

Offline Dooz

• Duke
  • Renown: 674
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Horrible_Human
    • View Profile
    • Wasteland Fight Club
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2012, 08:25:09 pm »
I've been having name change woes for months as well, and a similar situation where a change was accepted at some point, then the reverse was denied over and over again. Real powerful men with the authority to rule our lives, we should build temples and shrines and institute high holy days to worship at their feet so maybe just maybe they'll grant us the gift of changing a couple letters in our alts' names. Ugh.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2012, 04:12:03 pm »
It doesn't take that long to reach lvl 31. And the reason to the refusal of the request is that you had a lot of other stuff in the name of your character. The name change only applies to clan tags.

You've been around for 2 months, what do you know?

@Berserk:
I think it's simple; different people accepted and rejected your name change. I suspect it was Fasader since he was in Saracens with us, so he probably gave everyone an exception. Later your name change was denied because he was not the one moderating changes or simply because they had no prior knowledge about your name history.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2012, 04:31:07 pm »
How about you try Berserk? I would rather accept that than an all caps name with e's substituted with 3's.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2012, 04:33:57 pm »
Or what Teeth said.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2012, 01:40:56 pm »
The name "Berserk" is not available.

Well, I guess I will have to play up to 31, then.

Still, thanks guys, for trying tho help :)