Author Topic: Na rageball  (Read 312 times)

Offline OssumPawesome

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Na rageball
« on: October 19, 2012, 06:51:24 pm »
+1
As far as I can tell its been over a month that na rageball has not shown up in the server list in game for me.  It appears in the tavern to be up and completely full, but this is all lies!  These threads were already posted:
http://forum.meleegaming.com/general-discussion/what-happened-to-the-soccer-game-mode/
http://forum.meleegaming.com/general-discussion/rageball-40400/
However, no one seemed to know why the server is down or whether there are any plans to restore it.  I like rageball, and would really like to see the server for it back up.  If the devs are working out some giant scary bugs that is fine, but I'm really afraid that the thing just needs to be rebooted or something dumb and that no one who cares is around.  Please at least tell me what is going on with rageball.

BUMP FOR MOAR RAGEBALLZ PLZ THX.

update - someone in game said that it goes up randomly every once in a while for short periods, but I haven't seen it go up at all.  Please bring back my rageballs.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 07:00:53 pm by OssumPawesome »

Offline problemsir

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Doors are the bane of my existence
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Catapults
  • Game nicks: Main:Problemsir_of_Catapultia ALT: Rondel, building_a_catapult
Re: Na rageball
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 10:03:59 am »
Bump.

I am also highly interested as to what happened to the rageball servers.  It just so happens that I created one of those threads and posted in the other. Luckily, I was online at one point last week when the rageball server went up for a SHORT amount of time, although no one was even playing on the server.

I would very appreciate an announcement from the devs or admins concerning what has happened to rageball.
I will live forever, or die trying.