Author Topic: NA Early morning battle help  (Read 486 times)

Offline Stymie

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
NA Early morning battle help
« on: October 19, 2012, 02:17:13 am »
+4
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battleroster&id=851

So, my first Strat battle is set for 4AM Central (11:00 server) and I will be unable to attend, so...

To the good people of Strategus (and the rest, too):
My merry band of roving Gypsies has stumbled into CHAOS lands and invoked their wrath by picking up some Exotic raw wool. Normally, I would have passed around their towns without interfering with precious S&D, except that I recently stayed at one of their inns and now itch all over. The wool was needed to stuff down my undergarments to quell the itching.

I have intercepted their pigeons (which really do taste like chicken) and have learned that they intend to ransack our camp so that their horses can have their way with our women. They will then force our children to hand sew little swooshes on their +3 fancy wrapping shoes in cramped factories. Now, normally, this is common for these lands and I would not complain, except that some of the women oddly seem giddy about this.

Sadly, I will be unable to join in this battle as the doctors' leeches are still removing the itch, but , based on performance, I will pay any mercs with strat gold and will even consider dropping troops into clan fiefs upon my regen.

I implore all within earshot that has heart to stand up to a force 7x your size to sign up and at least kill the attackers' horses. Once you go plated charger...

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battleroster&id=851

Offline Winterly

• Count
  • Renown: 230
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • I play with Quiet Mode On.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
Re: NA Early morning battle help
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 04:16:19 am »
Man, I sincerely apologize for the shitty time slot.  I left myself on the attack course and went to take a shower...came back and turned off the computer.  I must not have set my night time correctly 'cause screw getting up at 2:00am in the morning.
Winterly's Stuff(selling Courser/buying head and foot armor)
I love how most EU players insert an imaginary "f" into my name: Winterfly.
"Life is kind of like peeing into the snow in a dark winter night, you probably made a difference, but it's really hard to tell" - Joe Wong

Offline Stymie

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 04:57:37 am »
NP about the time, I thought I set my overnight settings, but I can't even find where that is now...

Offline Winterly

• Count
  • Renown: 230
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • I play with Quiet Mode On.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 05:32:33 am »
It's at the bottom of INFO when looking in the Strategus Page.
Winterly's Stuff(selling Courser/buying head and foot armor)
I love how most EU players insert an imaginary "f" into my name: Winterfly.
"Life is kind of like peeing into the snow in a dark winter night, you probably made a difference, but it's really hard to tell" - Joe Wong

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2012, 08:25:39 am »
Man, I sincerely apologize for the shitty time slot.  I left myself on the attack course and went to take a shower...came back and turned off the computer.  I must not have set my night time correctly 'cause screw getting up at 2:00am in the morning.

It's the defender's night time that affects the time of the battle, not the attacker's.

It's at the bottom of INFO when looking in the Strategus Page.

So helpful.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.